ITT: Sup Forums in 1900

ITT: Sup Forums in 1900

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Al Gore would have been the new Teddy Roosevelt had he been president.

Just enlisted after my brother kicked ass in Cuba. Looking forward to fucking up some Boxer shits.

why do i have internet

ARCHDUKE FERDINAND WILL BE ASSASSINATED ON JUNE 18, 1914 AND IT WILL PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO A WAR AGAINST ITSELF

AN AUSTRIAN ART SCHOOL REJECT NAMED ADOLF HITLER WILL MAKE GERMANY A WORLD SUPERPOWER AFTERWARDS AND WILL PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO ANOTHER WORLD WAR, ONE WHICH WILL BE EVEN WORSE THAN THE FIRST

JAPAN WILL PERFORM AN ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES IN HAWAII ON DECEMBER 7, 1941 WHICH WILL RESULT IN THE US CREATING A WEAPON SO POWERFUL THAT IT WILL CAUSE OTHER COUNTRIES TO CREATE THESE WEAPONS AND STOCKPILE THEM, HAVING THE POTENTIAL TO START A WAR IN THE FUTURE THAT WILL CAUSE HUMANITY TO GO EXTINCT

A MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACK WILL HAPPEN IN LOWER MANHATTEN IN NEW YORK THAT INVOLVES CRASHING 2 AEROPLANES INTO 2 BUILDINGS KNOWN AS THE "WORLD TRADE CENTER", KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE

PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, SO MANY LIVES CAN BE SAVED

Sorry, Billy. Your gambit didn't work four years ago and it won't work this time.

A fine showing for the second effort at the Olympics. Did any other chums see when the breeze blew around their dresses and exposed a few inches of calf? Obscene.

weird how the electoral map is the same except republicans and democrats switched o.O

SHART
IN
GENERAL
STORE

"Only the South and the desert" it was jibbed about William Jennings Bryan's electoral campaigns in 1896 and 1900.

rly maeks u thnk...

ok its not exactly the same but its very similar to the general trend. When did the switch happen? FDR?

'48 with the Dixiecrat rebellion against Truman's integration policies

What the fuck's a Truman?

interesting. thank you based historian

republican party freed the slaves, demacratic party made jim crow laws, republican party forced segregation, kkk was 99.9% demacrats

the parties switched places in the late 70's/early 80's, when they got destroyed.

check out this wicked sick before pic

and after

>the parties switched places in the late 70's/early 80's, when they got destroyed.

The Democrats have been the party of nanny government since at least Wilson. It began way before the 70s.

he did better than mondale

wasnt teddy roosevelt kind of a nanny government guy though? all his regulations and what not, the 'progressive era', the national parks, and etc

good thing cuba never became part of usa,

too bad they never nuked it, didnt finish the job

He wasn't a nanny government guy, progressivism was pretty good back then. Nanny state would be a hyperbole for Teddy.

Basically, McKinley was backed by big business and big money interests and pretty much all of the prosperous middle class, ie. anyone who actually had a job and created wealth.

Bryan was backed by poor people, indebted people, dirt farmers, and anyone else on the bottom rung of society. These guys supported the silver standard instead of gold and also (in many cases) nationalization of railroads, telegraph lines, and canals. In short, they wanted to live on welfare like niggers. Thankfully there weren't enough of them to carry an election.

Nah, who'd make our thick cigarettes then?

who cares? i meant too bad cuba didnt nuke shartland and made you into nuclear bacon

Cuba didn't have nukes you dumbass. It was the USSR that owned them.

God, you can't trust spics to know anything.

Cuba cannot into nuclear weapons, silly. We probably should have nuked Havana in 1965 and been done with it though.

Great campaign poster

The 1900 election was different from 1896 only that annexing clay was now a campaign issue. Democrats claimed it was imperialistic and we weren't supposed to be like Yurop.

Are these the same Democrats who only a few years earlier annexed Hawaii and the Marianas?

America should literally be destroyed.

God Save Queen Victoria

Hawaii was annexed in 1898 when McKinley was in office.

This pic was exactly taken in 1900 in the central park of Guatemala city.

Things looked much better those days, there were even cars in that year. WTF happened.

lol good golly, well i didnt expect a smart answer anyways

>Worships a monarch who cucked them out of Newfoundland
Oh my

"Annexed"

The Democrats started the process and many still support it.

Whoops looks like people have caught wind of my adventures in the Congo
Welp, time to flee to Mexico

What does that area look like now?

McKinley enjoyed very high popularity during his time in office, but was overshadowed by the colorful Roosevelt especially with his "trustbuster" reputation while historians have perceived McKinley as having been a prop inserted by Wall Street to preserve the status quo.

Reagan was shooting movies in Los Angeles during the 54 coup.

Why are you talking like you are from 2016?

Hahaha by then even niggers will be upstanding and productive citizens. Just gotta trust in progress am I right?

I have a question for the history experts itt: should I vote for hillary or trump?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs

Listen. It's the Current Year.

We seriously have no clue what we are saying. It's all in the future my young chap.

The New Left Historians view McKinley as some sort of Wall Street stooge.
The man is a blank slate. The people who studied the time period can project on him whatever view their biases allow.

And he was governor of CA when Nixon started the WOD.

its relevant to the thread. since you guys know so much about history you have a better idea of who to vote for than I do.

who?

I'm voting for Moot.

Fuck yeah, best president ever.

It's a telegram delivered to your front door and sent via morse code.

Dude, this hypothetical man is not even born yet. How do you know this?

>start hunting Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin

All evidence does point out that he was put in office by big money to protect their interests, not that that was a bad thing seeing as to how the economy quickly recovered from the 1893 depression, also William Jennings Bryan was hardly a good candidate with viable ideas either.

What the fuck is that flag? It looks like some Mason bullshit

You may as well vote for Gary Johnson since you're an underage pothead, but then if you're underage you can't vote anyway.

Like this, they build the national palace there in the 40s and it looks neat but the place is full of informal vendors and is not well mantained.

Who are you?

LAS CUBANAS SON ESPAÑOLAS USA GIB BACK EMPIRE FUCKING HERETIC MASON JEWISH LIBERALS SPAIN RULED THE GLOBE HOLY FUCK WE CAN'T BE HUMILIATED BY A NON-COUNTRY FROM THE NEW WORLD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HOLY GOD MARY AND JESUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Writes a poem and kills himself*

why so hostile mate? was just curious about what informed minds thought about the current election.

t. Generación de 1898

Degenerate papists can neither administer a country nor win wars. Sorry.

Nothing much other than that Hillary is a dirtbag Mudslime-loving Soros puppet who's killed hundreds directly or indirectly.

If you want change, Trump.

If you want more of the same, Clinton.

I am the future

You Zionists will never have your own country as long as the Ottomans prosper

How's the brand new country coming along Bruce?

They won't prosper for long, Gospodin.

Nonsense, their existence is necessary to preserve the Concert of Europe

Big wars are a thing of the past.

We're not independent yet but no one really gives a shit, we all have loyalty to Great Britain. We're not going to have any wars or blood shed over it.
Who's going to control it when the Ottomans eventually collapse then, Shlomo?

Tell that to the Germans who constantly demanding more and more, these guys won't miss an opportunity to fuck with France given the chance.

The Orthodox Empire

Please, the Franks deserved it. Us Germans dindu nuttin wrong.

How many Abo's did you slaughter today?

Be honest, no shame in it. I've killed 3 redskins just this morning.

DELET THIS

Now that the wop's have their own country, can we finally deport them all? New York practically looks like Naples.

>Be honest, no shame in it. I've killed 3 redskins just this morning

The Indian Wars have been over for 8 years at this point.

>The New Left Historians view McKinley as some sort of Wall Street stooge

Of course they don't like to defend WJB either since he was an enormous Christfag.

William Jennings Bryan will make America Great Again.

So when the fuck are we gonna rise again? The north can't just get away with destroying our freedom and America itself.

My pappy didn't lose his dick at Shiloh so you secessionists could ruin this great nation.