just bee yourself

>t. Patrick McAnglo

Don't worry, just BEE yourself AHAHAHAHAHAH

but I dont want to burn in hell for being a heretic

*flies around your barbeque*
heh.. nothing poersonal.. humann..
*stings you for no reason*

buzzz

>You'll never grew up in the 50's just to become a degenerate hippie in the 60's and then a cocaine addict bussinesman in the 80's

I thought being a WASP was no longer so much about heritage but more so about fitting in certain cultural traits, basically being a middle class white american, you know dull and plain, 2 kids and a dog, white picket fence, denominationally christian But not uncomfortably religious, cul de Sac, gets a little uneasy when theres too much melanin around but its not racist cause they have a black friend at work and all that other shit

I want to sex WASP girls.

How disgusting

No, no, that's just a regular American joe.

While there are traditional WASPs all over east of the Mississippi, to be a true WASP you need to live in New England and your family should have been here since the 1600s, be educated at an Ivy or little Ivy, know how to sail, be on a first name basis with the tailor at your local brooks brothers, summer in Bar Harbor, Martha's Vineyard, or Nantucket, know how to sail a yawl, ketch, schooner or sloop, look down on everyone around you, drink socially acceptable alcohols all day, have at least some semblence of a trans-atlantic/mid-atlantic accent, own several pairs of nantucket reds, form only cold and loveless relationships with your wife and children, refer to family members with odd childhood nicknames, and of course be of untainted Anglo extraction.

WASP privilege ran out just in time for my generation.

hooray...

So basically a rich or at least middle upper class extra white american

That owns a lot of land, has a lot of connections, and speaks like a smug cunt

Can a jew or a non english white dude (like a catholic german american or something) be a wasp ife he owns lots of land has connections and is an overall smug cunt?