What are we using now that Firefox is a Botnet?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
drewdevault.com/2017/12/16/Firefox-is-on-a-slippery-slope.html
twitter.com/steveklabnik/status/941709048529014784
mobile.twitter.com/wycats/status/941729936464859136
otter-browser.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

firefox 55

firefox

waterfox

I like Vivaldi

Palemoon.
It has werked for many years.

Firefox quantum is pretty good.

how is firefox a botnet now

Firefox 56.02
I also modify the UI to remove the stupid sign-in thing and combine the search and URL bars

I am using Firefox DE 58, opted out of sending telemetry data. As far as I can tell my Firefox isn't sending anything back to mozilla

Iridium, Palememe, and Waterfox are the only acceptable choices.

Pale Moon works fine

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

drewdevault.com/2017/12/16/Firefox-is-on-a-slippery-slope.html

twitter.com/steveklabnik/status/941709048529014784

mobile.twitter.com/wycats/status/941729936464859136

Opera
Opera
Opera

If you have to ask browser questions you are too stupid to use a computer you silly childish b8ing retarded n1gr0w.

You can install any browser and everybrowser effortlessly, yet you are here.

Why are you here? Why did you post such a stupid question? That's even dumber than asking for free tech support you loser piece of shit.

otter-browser.org

But what if I disabled that stuff ages ago?

>responds to concerns about a botnet with a botnet

>disabled the stuff that *just rolled out* "ages ago"

GNU IceCat does not have this problem.

well yeah I'm still on firefox 47

firefox 56.0.2

Fx 52 ESR

What should i use on ubuntu

ICE CAT
FFS

same

I heard some bullshit about vulnerabilities that might convince me to migrate, but are those really that dangerous?

INSTALL ONE OF US, FAGGOTS

ahem

Waterfox, which is based on Firefox 55.

/thread

Firefox.

I switched to Vivaldi over a year ago and given how the only tree style tab extension i could find for FF Quantum didn't remove the tab bar (so it was literally tabs on top AND side) it looks like this is still the right choice regardless of FF finally catching up in speed

Vivaldi

Waterfox 56

>now
>not a fucking year ago when you all screeched “muh Sup Forums, Firefox isn’t obeying soros, muh Sup Forums hurrr”
One day you guys will figure it out

>firefox works fine
>suddenly it starts bugging me to update but I dont want to
>firefox starts fucking up all the time now

Gee, what a coincidence.

JUST USE WATERFOX, JESUS CHRIST

>was unable by default
>mozilla didn't get paid for that
>promote a pro-privacy/pro-democracy show

Sup Forums find that bad, but browsers code by monkeys wich will be buy by Google if it get success it's good

Noscript doesn't want to install on waterfox, complaining about the browser being an old version. Are all the waterfox people memeing or is suddenly nobody using noscript?

Everyone switched to uMatrix. It does the same thing as noscript but also allows you to block XMR and other shit that noscript doesn't.

Er, XHR, not XMR.

JUST USE FIREFOX, JESUS CHRIST

This

I love it. The point was that you're trusting your browser to not bundle in stuff like that, so when firefox transparently breaches that trust everyone gets angry.
Then they switch to chrome which has all that botnet stuff bundled in but they just don't talk about it so no-one's mad.
WOW MOZILLA WAY TO DROP THE BALL BY INSTALLING A MEANINGLESS ADDON, I'M JUST GOING TO SWITCH TO A BROWSER THAT IS BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP TO SPY ON ME AND DESTROY ANY FREE WILL I THOUGHT I HAD