Hidden Camera Recomendations

So Sup Forums, Do you guys have any recommendations for a decent Hidden Camera?

Apparently, there are less then ideal guests in a timeshare and sadly for me, I am told by my nob of a boss to "Find" such a camera so they can make sure the room is safe. Funny thing is, I don't have even a foggy clue what would be sufficient (let alone the legal ramifications for installing the camera but, according to the man upstairs: "I don't give a F&#*! just get it done!" so, yeah... letting him dig his own bloody grave).

[just in case, if I posted on the wrong board, let me know the right one and I'll go their instead].

Look into pinhole cameras and well, make some pinholes
Attach them to a raspberry pi or some other garbage to store however much you think is reasonable so you can access it from wherever and don't ever need to touch it once it's in place.

So do you want this waterproof or not? I know your story is BS and you want to creep on your sister/daughter

bump since i've also been thinking about getting one to spy on my roommate in the bathroom. he SAYS he never uses my toilet paper and only poops at work and so he uses this as an excuse to never pitch in money on packs of toilet paper for the house. i know he is using mine and i need a camera to prove it.

"Oh darn, you caught me! you are right, I recently found out my Dad cucked my mother 20 years ago with a filipino teen, and now its come out I have a half sister, that I want so lurk on hard"

100 illusion aside, I don't think any liquids will get near it buuuuuut- waterproof would not hurt to have just in case those nobheads eventually decide to flood the room... on the 24th floor

That's a REALLY fancy way of saying that you want to spy on your sister while she's taking a shower.

I'm genuinely impressed by your creativity; you should be a writer, user.

Ideally, the place it and leave method would be ideal since once the cameras are installed, they cant go back and access as its a trip over the pacific to get back to it.

A better question is, how do I find one so I can protect myself against creeps like OP?

Stop spying, asshole.

Thank you, you'll find me on the next episode of "Take a seat" next sunday on Fox

I would ask DIY or the chink shit general on here. They helped me get set up with one for a ... Personal project.

Cheers m8! that i'll check into that board to see if they can help sort me out.

also, hope your "Personal Project" is going smoothly~

Not worth it. Spying on people inside a house is serious. They could be having a meeting about the most efficient way to fuck up the house and execute it and if it went to trial you would still be in deeper shit. It's not admissible evidence.

Search "tiny camera" in the catalog, I see my thread is still there.

Fair enough, I tried to tell him the same shite but instead his only response is: "It's the Philippines, they won't do shit".

Bare in mind, the Airbnb fiasco with hidden cameras can get you into deep shittake but, apparently the philippines wont do anything to you(?) (I question that *HEAVILY* but, the nob won't listen to reason... and is most likely what most of the comments claim- a creep and an asshole.

You will want to be very careful with resolution while filming your questionably legal flip girls. The cameras are often deliberately mislabeled.

This

I have a similar issue but I need a decent microphone. I don't have a clue.

Hide it in your fly, nobody will ever, ever find it there.

test

sadly, I can't do that since It needs to be in that room and the distance of the pacific ocean is too far for my fly.

but hey ether you know of a hidden camera that is just that good or you fly is just so huge from your "clearly" enormous nob.

Dude, lusting after one sister is perfectly normal for horny teenagers.
So don't go around spouting lies about boss and time shares.

Use your phone.