For fuck's sake, why do so many Koreans and Japs on Sup Forums act like they're puppet states to us...

For fuck's sake, why do so many Koreans and Japs on Sup Forums act like they're puppet states to us? Do they not see themselves as independent or something? They view us like colonial governments viewed their colonial overlord.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1876
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

English teachers and stationed military post here reguarly under those flags.

Also Japanese and Koreans have a tendency to be ameriboos.

Let's just integrate them as colonies for fuck's sake

SHARTER

they don't care tb frank. they only care about money, being plastic and dinner, which is slicing up a live sea creature and eating it whole

America is just about the same in terms with Japanophile. I'd say even to an obsession.

For a country that acts so patriotic we sure do house a lot of weebs in this country and host animecons basically in all the major areas of this country, sushi is now integrated into American cuisine where even we are making our own kinds of sushi as if though we invented that shit its also apart of hipster and valley/preppy girl society, and Ramen is literally the national survival food for college kids who are in a tight budget.

if only we sided with China instead of fucking Japs.

We are an Empire and the smart ones realize this and get on their knees.

We're an empire that's so good at pretending that we aren't an empire.

Essentially. We've mastered how to be an Empire while also looking like we are the good guys.

We ARE the good guys though; we're the greatest empire to exist, and our global influence is positive.

They just need to feel strong gaijin's cock inside.

Whoa, this thread smells like poop, why?? ..oh wait that's an american made thread.

Insult us and we'll throw a 3rd nuke.

Only in the South, they always ruin it for the rest of us. We should concentrate on building a wall around them instead of Mexico to contain their miasma of accidental diarrhea, diabeetus and religiosity.

J A P
A
P

Ask Trump God

hitler made the same mistake

t. sharter

Which is America's first wife?

this question make us fight.

Japan is our closest ally. Shit, we put bases all over Japan in case China does something stupid and attack you guys.

loving you(*´ω`*)

Do they just not teach WWII in the schools anymore? Google a guy named Douglas MacArthur.

love you too

We Japanese are taught WW2 in school, but then we know that we have never fought to Korea after we invade them in 1592.

Pro-Japan Korean party gave their country to Japan. We didn't invade them to colonize.

way to bend the facts there, the pro-japan party wouldn't have gotten that far if it wasn't for 1898

I guess this guy is hafu guy like Elliot Rodger

spotted the chink

Because they are and truth be told they are better off that way.

What has happend in 1898?
Do you think Japan did invade Korea, though Japan have never have war against Korea?

>following sharters?

>Murican shitposts
>Japs not creative enough to say anything other than shart

some koreans do and often make a thread about it but i dont see so much of japanese doing that.

some of silly netousyos act like more of a pro-white lapping up the ancient meme honorary white

>and our global influence is positive.
hahahahahahha

K*rea

>Korean is a shart drinker who loves their traditional poo wine "ttongsul"

No one wants a sharter overlord

I hate America.
But I hate China more.
And Japan is an aircraft carrier worth protecting.

Its them or china to be fair

>Japan is our closest ally.

No. It literally is not.

>this is the japanese creativity
>implying it isn't repeating the same old cliche propaganda
jeez come up with something creative plox

No. It literally is not.

Why does Indonesia like Japan so much?

Japanese agents murdered Korean Empress in 1895

Because they wished they were as light skinned as the japanese. Just like Mexicans wished they were white.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1876

Tell me why this treaty was signed.

obviously another treaty made up by koreans nida wwwww

It was essentially
"Sign this or we conquer you".

Same thing Commodore Perry did in 1853 to Japan.

But oh wait, no no Japan was a good boy.