Can we get Sup Forums blocked for malicious content?

Hiro needs to get fucked

What the fuck is going on, I have an ad not being blocked by my adblocker and I keep hearing about this miner on Sup Forums or some malware or some shit. Please explain what's going on

There's 50 threads up.
Hiro did this kind of shit in japan on another type of forum years ago.

He waited until we were content enough with him to do it on us.

I'm using 4chanX and dont see anything. I'm using umatrix and ubo and nothing shows.

if your UBO is up to date then you dont need to worry anymore

umatrix already added a filter to fix this issue
>Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)

hiro added some new obfuscated javascript which gets around basic adblockers, but it is taking up a lot of CPU and goes to some third party eastern european source that has people thinking the worst. Maybe just data mining, at worst using your cpu to mine crypto or being a potential thread for a payload in the future.

Basically just sketchy as fuck so you should block it.

It sucks because I actually never blocked Sup Forums ads before because they were harmless and it helps the site, but, now apparently I need to. :/

Hiro you fucking traitor. Hope you die, Butterhead.

I never saw it
I'm 1.14.22 not sure if its the newest

does this filter work with u block too?

my bad it's actually for uBlock

He did this to 2ch also

Unfortunately you're already infected. RIP user. Once the switch is flipped your computer will brick as you're infected with Ukrainian ransomware. After you reformat your hard drive follow the advice of other anons and use the addons listed above.

But I'm saying it never was an issue. I dont know if its because of my firewall or because I use 4chanX. But nothing like that ever showed up in umatrix (1.1.20) or ubo (1.14.22)

I thought you already did, that's why css was kill

Using 1Blocker and got no message.

THERE ARE JEWS IN MY BROWSER

I tried this on ublock origin and it doesn't work

Nevermind it works if I change it to boards.Sup Forums.or

Half of Sup Forums shilled against net neutrality. You niggers deserve to be fleeced for every penny. Hopefully Hiro starts dropping bitcoin miners on your computers, you faggots.

Nigga how bout I drop DEEZ BITBALLS right on your eye sockets

The challenge here is for you to find them.

Hello shill

do I insert that into the filter? (tech illiterate)

>FUCK DRUMPFHGT AND FUCK WY PIPO
this is u lol

in ublock yeah

Report the website to google and anti virus companies.

Just update ublock origin filters and it will automatically install into the correct place.

Nice strawman

I thought it was zipper head

>should block it
how?

my ublock is still on .20, how do I update to .22

It isn't miner user, it's iframe that keeps show and hide all the time

you just need to update your lists, go to 3rd party lists and purge caches then update

There's political censorship and then there's the hinderance of even sending a single packet.

Idk i am not a causal faggot desktop user and i use clover so i dont have these problems

Yeah, "dumb phone poster" huh? Who's the dummy now?

Looks like you fuckers had the last laugh indeed.

>waaah i can't spout my racist sexist bullshit everywhere
(You)

>waaah I hate racist sexist bullshit everywhere
>(You)

strawman

and i do. you know where that shit belongs?

>racist sexist bullshit
are you memeing or are you actually retarded?

t. soyboy

go teach yourself what "racism" and "sexism" mean before calling me retarded
you forgot to take your Brain Force pills again user

Ok thanks for letting us all know you're retarded

Yeah, I am sure google will put Sup Forums on their malicious site lists for using google's own adware platforms.

When the fuck was this shit discovered and when was it added to Sup Forums?
Today, right?

>everyone who disagrees with me is retarded

Actually it's a good idea OP. I'm with you.

no thanks soyboy I have my Super Male Vitality®

are you mocking me faggot? I'm totally looking like my chad friend now

Go back to plebbit. Dumb nigger.

>boards.Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)
beautiful, thanks user

>gets btfo
>"g-g-go back to p-plebbit"
lmao

>is a nigger
>p-p-pls no racis

Early in the morning, but it never affected me and I only use uBlock Origin with default settings. I didn't even block the sites and never saw the adds anyway. Right now all the botnet shit seems to be removed from the site; if it's still there for you, it means that it only loads for certain countries. That's what you americraps get for voting the NN thing, whatever it was.

Clover doesn't have this problem :)

h-h-h-hiiiroshima~

>Go into uBlockO Settings
>Check Easylist Hebrew
>???
>Profit

Niggers are genetically inferior to whites, that's why they underperform academically and top the violent crime statistics.

I know this is bait, but come on. It's just anti-ad blocking JavaScript ffs, the Gook's just jewing it up

Will it get in my RAMS?

where the fuck are the mods why arent they responding to this

That's actually a very good idea. No more redditards and other undesirables.

Ayyy

>Niggers are genetically inferior to whites
(You)

I'm doing my part!

>no more mobile users
Would be great day.

Why do you retards think a css script has anything to do with NN?

//!!Hey guys it's R A C I S M

Already done my part reporting for desktop users getting malicious ads

done my part too

I'm not seeing anything different, using 4chanX (but not the newest patch that worksaround the issue) and AdBlock.

My biggest issue is the page fucking up when scrolled to the bottom.

How do I update 4chanx to the newest version?

Is there something wrong with his eyes? He has no iris

net neutrality has absolutely nothing to do with this, fuck off rebbit.

FUCK YOU MOOT YOU KEK PIECE OF SHIT

Moots gone

Americans really do not understand the concept of "censorship".

Private establishment like a restaurant or store have no right to kick me out for calling everyone niggers, free speech. Same thing applies to websites

have hiro or any of the mods commented on this yet?
i cant remember what their reaction was the last time malware ads were served

>Racism
>something bad

Pick one jamal

It’s Choot now.

You have the freedom to say those things, and they have the freedom to remove you from private property for any reason they like.

>we got an internet tough guy here

Fuck off cucks

Ok. Go up to a black cop and say "Fuck off Nigger"
Let us know what your "Freedom of Speech" gets you

That was free speech years ago until cucks like you ruined everything

Sounds like something a cuck would say to get out of the corner he talked himself into

Is there any official statement yet?

Underrated

Yes, it would help keep out normies.

depends on how public the venue is

there was a supreme court case where a ban like this was overturned because the establishment was too public of an event, it basically amounted to "If you have too much of a monopoly on speech, then despite being a private business, you are still beholden to respect the 1st amendment"

The majority of Sup Forums users aren't even racist or sexist, excluding the shitstorm on pol. If anything, they're reminiscing and wallowing in the fact that they can be that way if they ever so pleased. It's nice to not be suppressed by some moderator on reddit that watches their shitty ~5,000 subscriber subreddit on their iphone all day from work, deleting everything that goes against their opinions. You don't have to worry about anything, because no one actually gives a shit about you or your beliefs. Instead of griping that someone is being racist or sexist on some anonymous board, be happy that there is a website where you can. Sup Forums seems to getting fucky, and I'm hoping the migration to 8ch happens soon. That's where true freedom exists, anyway.

He sold us to the chink that is now ruining the site, so fuck him regardless.

it was only thanks to net neutrality in the first place that they were able to get away with this bullshit
sites that literally contain malware aren't going to be supported by any company for very long
this is literally the last gasp
die soros shills, die