ITT: Your current tech related dilemmas

ITT: Your current tech related dilemmas

>tfw don't want to update to iOS 11 because it performs like shit on the iphone SE, but you want screen recording functionality for when bitches send you nudes on snapchat

>fedora won't update for some reason
>don't care enough to get it working

The new version of Snapchat notifies.

It says “*username* took a screen recording of *thing*”

are you fucking kidding me

To install smgl or not

I’m afraid I’m not.

>Carring about roasties
How does it feel to be a nigger tier sub human?

>want one of those neat bezelless phones like the Mi Mix but I want a removable battery and 8.0 support

Chinks don't support their chinkshit phones

>you screen

?

What's it like to gargle balls every night?

cooties aren't real user
it's time to grow up

I have a personal vagina called gf
Growing up means stopping wasting time chasing whores, cant you anons get a normal relationship and spend your free time on tech instead?

"normal relationships" have less free time dummy
entire point of it

>tfw want to live the urban farmboy life and have a simple linuxbox with my email and a calendar, but went to school to learn webdev and computer graphics, so I need a bloated windows machine with loads of adobe software and other huge expensive shit that brings me no real joy

Sure, swiping on tinder everyday, trying to impress roasties constantly enough for them to go out, spending mad bucks on restaurant/bar food/drinks and then convicing them to lay, hopping they dont steal your shit, give you aids, get Tyrone involved is much less stressful and time efficient than sharing your breakfast, watching a tv show together and fucking before sleep, you mogtw plebians see life so backwards

You can just pirate the software, noone cares

Does it say the same if you capture from a computer?

good for you, kiddo.

maybe not everyone is as much as a bitch as you.

>personal vagina
lmao'd desu.

I don't pay for any of it (the software), the problem is I just want a simple little computer for a simple little life, not a huge graphix monster like I have now

i don't think that's the point, user

Don't use Google Services but Snapchat doesn't work without it so now I'm never getting nudes
feelsbadman

You can leave your work hours pc alone while using a comfy thinkpad for the rest of the day, seems like the best compromise for your case

remember bro;
FREE AS IN FREEDOM > vagina.

True that

What?

But iOS11 runs great on my iPhone SE. It was only shit during beta and that cleared up right before release

What happens if you use one of those apps on Android to bypass it? Do they still work? Cause I used to use them all the time until , I never actually tested it though but I'm just going to assume that they did work before.

>lagOS11
>runs great
Pick one.

It's done this for a while

o-oh.... oops.

>Bought new PC
>Want to swap it out with old PC
>Would have to wait years to transfer all files to new PC
>Would have to set up Steamlinks everywhere and hope that they work

>he thinks iOS is Android and any issues that happen stick around for 6 months (or forever if you don't install a custom ROM and you're not using a flagship
The only reason I'm going to upgrade at this point is if they release an iPhone X SE because the only thing I'm not digging about the SE after over a year is the camera. Low light perf sucks

>low light perf sucks
Then get a full-frame DSLR

>not using your girlfriend to get you more women
Stop being a casual

Are you a third world shitter that doesn't understand English?

Got a lot of new hardware for my main PC
and now Im getting this shit
new drivers solved some issues but I still get the whole"monitors go black and reset" shit at least once or twice a day

Ive never had to RMA stuff before, how long will they give me to send back my GPU/RAM if its busted?

>tfw I have decades of the municipial boards' notes to read and I'm torn between getting loads more paper for the printer OR getting a shitty laptop to read them in the only cafe/bar which has tables I can spend more than three hours in, OR if I should make my home a place I could tolerate to do anything in but sleep and eat.

>performs like shit on the iPhone SE

Are you sure? It runs fine not only on my iPhone 7, but also my gfs 5S which is behind the SE.

Runs fine on my SE but battery life took a huge shit. Same on my gf's 6s

Literally running iOS 11 on an iPhone 5S and it’s fine.

Although admittedly more sluggish than 10 was.

It's called jailbreaking, save the videos or picture without them being notified

I'm with this guy
Comfy high school sweetheart is passed out in my bed. When she wakes up she'll make me a nice breakfast, we'll walk the dogs, and then I'll go to work.
After I get home, she'll have dinner ready, we'll eat, take dogs to the park, and after they're good and tired bring em home, watch something on TV, fuck and go to bed

Are you me?

>Practice using Linux on old computer
>Get new computer with Windows 10 on it
>Installing it is different due to uefi, SSD, windows 10, etc
>Its been weeks and I still am using botnet 10 because I haven't gotten around to installing it properly
I... I can't fucking do it

I want to get an ipad pro for notes. But I also want a new monitor....

What OS do you want to use? It's not hard. You just have to disable secure boot on the UEFI BIOS

Just take a photo of the screen with another phone