Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?

Is it true that Europeans can't afford cars and there are adults people who ride their bikes everywhere?

Is there anything we can do to help them? Send them money somehow or put motors on their bikes or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMv3OB6XHvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHART in the MART CART

typical american, sad really. I bet the simply activity of riding a bicycle would make him shit his pants as his thighs aren't used to moving

Is autralia too poor to afford cars too? Smh

Why is the world so poor? Or is that America is so rich? Am I spoiled kid because i'm American? Everyone drives and has their own car here at 13 years old.

Everyone in your country is also fat and stupid. Congratulations, your dependency on the auto has completely fractured your society.

>your dependency on the auto has completely fractured your society.
Explain?

The first half of your sentence was an angry rant out of jealousy so I will forgive it.

Bump

Europeans are poor.

I can't wait for self-driving cars. I'll be able to have a car come to me only when I need it, and I won't have to maintain it myself.

weaklings

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMv3OB6XHvQ

>b-but the cold wind
>t-the slippery snow

Dude the whole world is poor compared to us.

Were the rich kids on the block that nobody can fuck with.

Is it true that americans just take the car to drive around a bit instead of going for a walk?

I'm more amazed by the amount of snow. I can't remember the last time we had that much.

It's called be civilized. Amerikans are too retarded to share the road and you think you're free.

Yeah we also walk our dogs by holding the leash outside of the window and driving really slowly. Its called a poodle-vroom.

You know sad thing is, I can totally imagine a video like that floating around on youtube.

Nice bait

the ppl who you call yuropeans are far far far more rich than your obese gasoline inhaling sharting ass
they take vacations, once or twice a year, afford housing without indebting themsefs, have their car which they use when going outside their city, afford good food and healthcare

while you whatever redneck will be lucky to leave your state or not get shot by some retarded cop

>the ppl who you call yuropeans are far far far more rich than your obese gasoline inhaling sharting ass

Except americans have more disposable income than any country on earth. Nice try. Live in Europe to make a lower salary than in america and get taxed more lol

>poodle-vroom

Nice try, bong.

so sad

it's called cruising... you don't have that in germany?

which they spend on healthcare and education or a cardboard house so they can be owned by shekelstein
nice try Bobby

they cruise around the world on luxury ships while you sad fat fucks say cruising when you drive down to your gas station for a 6pack of piss beer

If we didn't pay for our healthcare and education with taxes, we'd have far more disposable income than even the middle class Americans.

Yes we poor, gib monies

"The coldest day of 2015 was January 23, with a low temperature of -6°C. For reference, on that day the average low temperature is 1°C and the low temperature drops below -5°C only one day in ten. The coldest month of 2015 was February with an average daily low temperature of 1°C."

Nigga fuck off. Last winter I tried to ride a bike to the store when it was -20 and my bike chains exploded.