What's your most honest opinion about Colombia and its girls?

What's your most honest opinion about Colombia and its girls?

Atleast they're not gooks.

I NEED a colombian MILF gf like Sofia Vergara

I have heard Ecuadoarians are better and more honorary white

plz luv me

Muy bonitas y estoy caliente when I am seeing them

They're great enough to put you off cocaine for a while

You might be confusing it with another country m8

White niggers

they look like my women so they are okay in my book

WTF I love Costa Rica now

No matter how fat or ugly, they all dance sooo good.
Never danced as good columbian exchange students.

Is everyone in Columbia dancing Salsa? Because over here it's kinda rare...you almost never find a partner...outside of specific dance events.

Thank's to Columbian exchange students I had the best student party in my live....in 2001...

They look very good. It's easy to fuck them.

never trust latin american white statistics .
most costa ricans are castizos(75% white,25% native)not white but i saw a video of a costa rican city and that made me doubtful they are even castizos probably just regular mestizos

Most people here do dance salsa, some of them are quite good doing it, it's one the most important things you have to know to pick up girls

Fuck off Chinaco. Costa Rica es blanco.

75% is enough to be white everywhere if you're not a Sup Forumstard

Wtf I can't dance whatsoever other than retarded club "dancing" in a massive crowd after 15 shots. How do I even pick up a MILF colombian then?

costa rica will never be white
every costa rican i have met ever met even though they might have had pale skin and colored eyes still had clearly visible native facial features

>Most people here do dance salsa, some of them are quite good doing it, it's one the most important things you have to know to pick up girls
Sounds like paradise....too bad now I'm too old and married. And wifu also sucks at any pair dance...
And back then I shuffled to pick up girls...and it only works inside a certain subculture.

Whished we had it the way you do it.

Salsa dancing Columbian girls ftw.

You need a good game then because MILFs are the ones who like to dance the most and are the best ones doing it

Are there no regional dances in Germany?

Discover the joy of latin dance.
You might only need Salsa it has everything in it.
It's fun.

>girls

never met one. We only get Brazilians here and no one else from that part of the world.

they'll zuck ya deek for a chocolate bar

jungle and crime

anyone got that 60% image

gtfo fatyfuk

>Are there no regional dances in Germany?
Well everyone of a certain level of education know how to do a Viennese waltz as it's the base requirement for having a decent marriage...
Also we have schools for Latin and Standard pair dances.
But you would get called out as autist if you do pairdance at parties or clubs.

If you want to pick up girls as a teenager or young grown up, you have to submerge yourself in a subculture. Clothes, Music, Dance, Attitude...
It sucks.

im not white so american only being 60% white doesnt matter to me
im maligno

How can you care about "whiteness" and not being white? Has Sup Forums gone too far?

Been there this summer. Partying in Cartagena, Bogota, Medellin...Party is great, your girls are welcoming people (?) but most of them are quite ugly lad. The girl in your pic is like 2 out of 10.

The country is great and feels safer than your statistics say

lel i just dont like mestizo and castizos saying they are somethiing they arent. we should just accept we're are mestizos malignos .there is nothing wrong with that

Jaws