vocaroo.com/i/s0IhdivEoVcC

Me in the middle

sad

Translucent shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=8iOpUdsMeqM

youtube.com/watch?v=DxhZksohYmc

youtube.com/watch?v=IFghsdo-Dpo

G O T T A

they cant rest, they have to be hardworker do you know why? because japanese are also hardworkers. (Dont do this shameful shit)
they fear "They arent working as same as Japanese" because their mentality will go corrupt if they were defeated by Japan again

>Life in korea
youtube.com/watch?v=BTyyRPVJ2x0

lol wut?
I'm laughing on the outside but scared on the inside. Is this how all gooks act when westerners aren't looking?

And what is this place? Is it really a school?

Google translate isn't very helpful.

>"Japan's most vicious in the 80s and is one of the boarding school was vicious Nissei Gakuen is the second high school. Even if it heoda (0 weeks 1st grade - slavery, the second grade - commoners, third grader) who can not sleep due to the beating of a senior grade was divided between ranks. Entertainment said any ban street niggas on vacation one months throughout the 3 years also prohibited outside the school, drinking water is a school which was prohibited in addition to tea, milk, water. The course has strictly upright position such that all students take a month or until it has run away from school students to stop all activities. Of course came out every even year suicides That does not even gangeot university well (annually Tokyo University emitters 0-1 people) in plain jasago since according to the philosophy of the founder, Chairman of the release of this school is Chairman 90s operated by Spartan died of old age It has changed. This Japanese-born comedian (Masatoshi Hamada), AV actors, athletes are numerous."

I hate gooks.

dirty gook japs spell corea with k

Corea is with letter c

Corea comes before japs

bumpppppppppppppp

Can someone provide some background on this?

It's one thing to be a hard worker, but this type of corporate behavior seems silly and childish to me. It's like they can't trust their employees to be loyal or responsible by themselves.

Isn't that a prison?