Give it to me straight guys, what's the nicest city in Europe?

Give it to me straight guys, what's the nicest city in Europe?

L O N D O N

In this order:

Budapest
Vienna
Nuremberg/Munich
Paris
Prague

I should mention I had continental Europe in mind. London would probably be Vienna-tier or slightly ahead. Also yes, I've been to the cities, so this is by no means objective

stool in the pool
Thanks for the serious reply.. What's so special about Budapest?

Colmar, France

J O K K M O K K

Ankara

It's cheap, it has a nice and big river (I'm a sucker for those) which essentially divides the city into two parts with different characteristics (Buda and Pest), the food is amazing and the women are qt.

Straßburg is better

my reply was serious too you useless chronic sharter, hans even confirmed it.

(also glad he's coming round to our way of viewing europe as the continent.. we special)

I've always considered Brits Europeans to be frank, it's your people who entertain this whole special snowflake notion

Oh sorry I thought you were joking, on Sup Forums people usually say london is a shithole and it's full of muslims

are there any white areas left in london, which ones?

This user got it right

it's a global city mate. you'll see people of all races and hear all languages. that's part of the appeal. anywhere in zone 1-2 is completely safe as long as you're not an idiot. tower hamlets is fairly central and a bit of a muslim ghetto, but brick lane is worth a visit.

>getting allah akbard andsee shit in the street and increased crime
>appealing
pick one
it was more appealing before it had 3rd worlders

what are you on about mate. stop browsing pol so much.

prague not even questionable i've been to london paris munich and rome but prague beat them all i wasn't really expecting it how do you czechs do it?

Savonlinna without a doubt.

...This building is lonely. Why don't they build another?

One of
>Cardiff
>Swansea
>Birmingham
>Helsinki
>Budapest

Warsaw

Ghent

prague, vienna

crime is falling
there are no shits in the street. although i guess you're the expert on that ;>)

>Give it to me straight guys
hot

Best: Vienna
Worst: anything in the UK

Rotterdam

Bergen

Could this pass as an European city?

Mohammed pls

>tfw i've lived in 3 of them

harderwijk

Edinburgh ;)

T. Ahmed