What the fuck!!!!

Italy have suffered from big earthquake right now
But you Sup Forums people are still shitposting about "shart in mart"

Be serious and say something to Italian people

SHART IN THE MART

I hear an American shart so hard it caused an earthquake in Italy.

How does sex with earth feel like?

just sharted in the mart in their honor

Where are the proof

my (your) benin is bigger than usually

Mamma mia

thanks

PANTS SHITTY IN QUEBEC CITY

I hope this happen in Barcelona.

>earthquake
>measured 6.2 on the ritcher scale
wow it's fucking nothing

Animales finally got Zitto'D

how big is your penis??
i am 6.1 inches

zitto animale, who cares people die all the time

I hope the Earth swallows italy

i recall we had an earthquake once of about 6-8 magnitude, i don't remember, it was funny, so they call me from the european part of russia and ask how it is after our earthquake and i'm like what earthquake? they tell me - you had a major earthquake, me - indeed? we had it indeed, somewhere in a few hundred kilometers from any city, it was registered by seismologists only despite being pretty strong

i personally experienced a couple of ~4 ones when i visited kamchatka, or rather one since i missed one of those being in the shower, they told me it was while i was inside (hard to realize that your building shakes while you are in the shower) and the second which i actually felt it felt weird... like the earth literally shakes, it's weird, it shouldnt do that

> Umbria, in the middle of the Appennino chain
Notorious sismica zone, poorly inhabited by sheep rucks, even if you send godzilla in those areas there would be only some dozen victims
And they will rebuild without following sismic criteria

Don't be fooled, it's standard business and the average Italian doesn't give a fuck unless they live in that region

It will be another business opportunity after L'Aquila

Now in silenzio, animali

indeed?

FALSE ALARM
A
L
S
E

A
L
A
R
M

There was no earthquake. It's just one fat murrican crashed on his way to shart in mart

>rucks
Ah, this damned politically correct auto-correct
*fuckers

me too

I'm alright.

(((Its working, oy veyyyyyyyy, the eurocucks are separated from murica and constantly humiliating them, what could be better? That's right cattle, separate and conquer stupid cattle)))
Sometimes I doubt that Sup Forums people have any intelligence, most people here are retarded autistic as fuck

RIP IN PIECES ITALY.

How does poo baths feel like?

I'll ask an american and let you know

>2 Theads by Japan concerned about Italy

Japan truly is a nation of noble and empathetic people

I was a quite a distance away and I felt a good rumble early in the morning for about 10 seconds, didn't think anything of it at the time, I just thought there was some people doing weird shit downstairs

nice sense of unity with your compatriots there Luigi

Why is God angry at Italy?

I'm sorry, Italy

>coming from a Bosnian
>where the 3 main ethnic groups are in a triangle of hate

Too many Italians in the fourth terrace.

Mine is 2.1 inches

Go to fucking facebook or tumblr if you want a hugbox, stupid Jap.

Tell me your Facebook account