Commit a crime thread. Hack my entire college?

Commit a crime thread. Hack my entire college?

My college and my fellow collegefags are dumb as shit when it comes to technology. I am thinking of hacking everything they own.

> Create a hacked version of an Android application and send it to them. Take their phones and install it anyway if they refuse
>Infect their pcs. They trust me too much
>Infect my college computers. Tfw i have direct access to the pcs they use to print my exam questions.

Can i get away with this Sup Forums? They are dumb as fuck

Also has anybody done this before? Where can i learn more about this? What else should i so with their computers?
Pic related

Sure edgelord but dont come complaining here if you get jailtime.

>Also has anybody done this before?
How do you think I have 3 PHDs in various subjects user?

>having to hack their phones first
you are nothing but a mere casual kiddo

>I'm gonna commit a crime
>But first let me create a publicly accessible record likely tied to my IP address of exactly what I'm going to do.
Fucking genius.

My country is dumb.. doesn't care.

I admit i am nothing but a kiddo, thats why i made this thread. Where can i learn more?
I dont want jailtime

>Where can i learn more?
Use google
Use youtube

Already tried that. There are no guides to commit crimes

> Take their phones and install it anyway if they refuse
> Can i get away with this Sup Forums?
No.

Create a wifi hotspot with the same SSID as the college network. Make it look official, and at the same time you can collect their credentials, private information, etc.

Where can i learn more about this stuff?

You are not seeing the potential here Sup Forums . I am pretty popular in my college, everyone else is a dumbuck. I have connections on the inside of the administration so i probably won't go to jail. Meanwhile g will be entertained

What is some stuff i should try out?

Shoo shoo FBI

Could you get away with it? You just exposed your plans on a public website that complies with FBI data retention requests. To get away with a crime, you have to be committed to getting away with it. Here's a protip: three people can keep a secret if and only if two of them are dead. You've already given up operational security, so you might as well abandon your mission. Try studying. It's a lot easier.

PhD student here. You're an idiot or a liar. The point of a PhD is to train you do perform research. If you already have one, you don't need a second. The time spent pursuing a PhD in a second or third subject could be better spent just doing research in those subjects and publishing.

this sounds like either a honeypot or a just stupid, but I'm bored
> Create a hacked version of an Android application and send it to them.
not likely to be that effective and would directly link yourself to the source of the infection once they catch on (note: they eventually will)
>Take their phones and install it anyway if they refuse
full fucking retard
>Infect their pcs. They trust me too much
depends on what you use to infect them and where do you send the information
>Infect my college computers. Tfw i have direct access to the pcs they use to print my exam questions.
more o less the same

what do you want to hack them for tho? I could understand the college computers, but what do you want to do with the personal ones? mining? ransomware?
anyways if you get caught (and you most likely will like anyone that assumes that everyone around them is dumb) make another thread about it just for the laughs

I can't tell if this is troll thread or not

If not then no way you are gonna do shit to your college computers, even in 3rd word countries colleges hire 3rd party companies to do their security, you are not smarter than these people trust me

Okay hear me out.

I probably won't do anything serious like mining etc. At best i will steal their passwords. I know for a fact they have no budget for security (my inside source in the college) .
They can hardly get half the computers to run compilers.
>Install it anyway if they refuse
I am not even kidding i have done this before, i am quite popular here . I just told them i am doing this to get referrals which was true at that time.
>Posted in a public forum
Its a shitty country and a shitty college.

Mainly i plan to steal their privacy

So if you just wanna steal passwords install a RAT, put the installer into a .doc file. You can google everything else about RAT's cause nobody is going to help you with that, gotta learn yourself.

I used to put RAT's into my schools computers in the 8th grade, got bored with it because all i got was retarded social media stuff

google wifi poisioning, arp spoofing, wifi pineapple or whatever its called

dont forget to kys yourself before you get caught

Wouldn't stealing data be more serious than installing a bitcoin miner? That data could be used for other crimes like fraud or doxxing.

Antivirus aint gonna detect it?

It would pretty cool to get anything they print mailed to me. What are other ways of doing this other than programming a .net program that works with microsoft office?

not sure if troll or serious case of faggotry. nevertheless better kys.

>I probably won't do anything serious like mining etc. At best i will steal their passwords. I know for a fact they have no budget for security (my inside source in the college).
what said
also datamining should, with the right setup, be less traceable
on top of all of this if you don't plan to do nothing """serious""" thin I don't see what you want the personal info for, but each to their own
>I am not even kidding i have done this before, i am quite popular here . I just told them i am doing this to get referrals which was true at that time.
do what you will, but this sound like a very dumb way to operate.
under which crime does datamining fall into now that I think about it?

i hope the other retards beat the fuck out of you for being such a traitor.

Theoretically, how easy would it be to take money from a private college?

>get mailing list from friend at target college
>send anonymous email to all faculty and staff with backdoor program disguised as PDF
>say "take a look at new Fall schedule" or some bullshit
>wait until lunch time one day
>log into financial office computer whole the staff is hopefully away
>give a made up scholarship to a random student
>transfer money to overseas account

sure they'd eventually see the numbers not adding up in the books, but by then it'd be too late with the money gone. It wouldn't be from a State school cause stealing from the gov is riskier business, the authorities probably wouldn't even be involved cause most private schools got skeletons in the closet.

I honestly don't even know where to start with hacking type shit. I know Java, Python and C# but have no idea how to go about actually hacking into anything.

Again, theoretical. Also, is hacker's playbook a good place to start?

Pls don't steal from an educational institution.

>itt: a cisco jockey in training begs for hacking tutorials

not him but why? they are theifs anyway.
They even steal from eachother, hell look at that librarian that saved for 50 years working at the school so that he could leave his millions of dollars in savings to the school to be used to restore the library.
They spent it all on a new scoreboard for the stadium.

Op here, the educational institute has swindled money for years.

>My college and my fellow collegefags are dumb as shit

I hope you're including yourself there.

>it's okay for me to be a nigger because other people do

why do you care about other people anyway?

>educational institution
I've attended 2 private colleges and numerous times they've lied to law enforcement to protect themselves and fail to uphold their policies they put in place themselves.

They are greedy institutions that are for profit and jack up tuition so they can give "scholarships" to every student to entice them to attend there.

They have plenty of money and alumni that'd be more than happy to throw more money at them if a few thousand went missing (which would be a drop in the bucket)

I do not care for private colleges and have no respect for the ones I attended. I would feel no guilt stealing from them if I did. But again, it's just theoretical.

I'm more wondering if my "plan" are the correct steps one would take. I don't want to go to jail but also after attending various hacking competitions/events I've become intrigued by it but struggle to find a starting point.

>hurr Im going to keep playing by the rules even though nobody else does and someone elses hand is in my pocket as we speak, mama always said slow and steady wins the race

>There are no guides to commit crimes
search harder

I am still searching. This thread is a part of that search. Any help?

what described is called an evil twin network. google it