He still uses sitting desks at work

>he still uses sitting desks at work

Other urls found in this thread:

circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2016/08/12/CIR.0000000000000440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that chinlet
Jesus christ

Humans are designed to either walk, sit, or lay. Standing hurts your back and knees, even if you keep changing your stance.

There's nothing wrong with standing for periods of time but if you stand all the time you'll fuck yourself up at least as much as if you sit all the time.

A mix of standing and sitting is the key to healthy posture.

>Humans are designed

by whom?

Natural selection.

>not having a walking desk

We are NOT designed to sit. Squatting is much more natural.

REKT

This.

the chinese

We were also "designed" to have a pleasant reaction to sugar

but sugar exist in nature during the summer when all the animals need to eat and become fat in preparation for winter

plebs

> he doesn't just lay in bed all day with a laptop

This. It distinguishes pros from the plebs

>treadmill desk
Madman

Say hello to your varicose veins.

>he has a wagecuck job

>not having a floating desk in your workuzi
plebs.

Only if you are a soyboy, squatting for people who have muscles on their legs is fucking awkward.

Yeah my hamstrings, or whatever it's called, are taking all the weight on them and it feels uncomfortable.

t. Slav

i have a standing desk at work
its a fucking meme after 10mins >my feet hurt

> he hates his legs

>implying your lack of mobility doensn't make you the soyboy

Our Lord and Savior God from above. Praise him.

Im an indian and use a shitting desk

>he still thinks 6 hours of standing/1-2 hours of exercise will make up for the other sedentary 18-22hrs
lmao!

They're great until you start to lean on them which then throws your posture out

I like his shoes.

Are you saying you stand or run every hour of the day?

>taking pics of your coworkers
whats up homo

no. I'm saying that it makes little to no difference in your health unless you're spending 90% of your waking hours in motion.

standing desks are for manlets only

>1-2 hours of exercise
So you're saying working out isn't real?

I mean this sounds like a justification for not doing anything at all.

i'm gonna smack him and steal his shoes

Yeah those are nice shoes.

>So you're saying working out isn't real?
It's good for muscles and fitness but doesn't do that much for your health

Health at every size logic? Is doing cardio not good for your cardiovascular system anymore?

Yes, but in nature we get sugar from fruits with contain a lot of fiber so you can not eat to much of them.

I'm pretty sure you can eat too much fruit

even

Recently started going to the gym and now I'm spending like an hour there, but only 30 minutes is cardio so the rest has a lot of downtime in between weight exercises

Should I go longer?

>

I have a fancy electric desk at work.

I've raised it up like three times thus far.

is not that staying up is that good for you rather than staying all day is damaging your body

Because you dropped something under your desk?

> Get new job as junior web dev
> Think standing desks are a meme
> After a few months of normal desk, get offered standing desk
> Raise it at least once a day
> Shit gets done when your stood up and it feels good

If you got the space and you ca, do it, it's so good.

>he shrugs off god and smugly defends atheism until one day he has an existential crisis and all spiritual questions attack him at once, causing debilitating panic and shock

don't do that

and yet a beer belly

How?

>Getting this jewed by your employer

He’s 47 desu

But I'm not talking about being cosmetically fit. I'm saying that 1-2 hours of exercise does not offset the health problems associated with a sedentary lifestyle.

I used a standing work station and never sat in a chair for 5 months apart from the morning shit, sitting 30 minutes total for meals, and driving to-and-from work for 20 minutes. The arches in my feet coincidentally dropped during this period, during which there were no other significant lifestyle changes... Who wants to help build the next big, ergonomic meme with me: the suspended work station?

No. Once I was about to leave from work but the tests were still running, once there was this panic due to a network failure and I was running around anyways and once just to see if I could do proper work with it up.

King John (1199-1216) died from eating too many peaches.

>one monitor
not a pro

Enjoy your varicose veins

mirin

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

tips fedora

the whole idea of a standing desk is that you can move.

not that you can stand or sit, just that you can do either, whenever you want.

I miss my standing desk because it was cool to stand for 1h/30m then sit for a while then stand again ... repeat.

delet dis

>confirmed for being a retard who values emotion over logic
You're on the wrong board

>I can't do what our ancestors did
>therefore you're the soyboy
lose weight fatass

10/10 posture on both the standing and sitting amerimutt specimen in your photo

correct answer cyкa

His house looks embarrassingly empty, like he just moved in

How can you tell this from one picture? Here in america our houses are more than one room.

>standing desks
>treadmills
>balance balls
>rec rooms

yes, yes

good goys

spend more of your waking lives in the office

Except that puts incredible strain on your ankles and knees.
Sitting is the most natural position. It's why we have fat pads on our butts.

Also, nature has chairs. They're called rocks.

Cyanide in peach pits.

>Im an indian and use a shitting desk
for a true indian that's just any desk

circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2016/08/12/CIR.0000000000000440
meme shit

Guy here who used a standing desk for a few weeks standing like 8 hours a day. At first your feet just hurt and eventually your heels will go numb and I suppose if you do it any longer you'll get permanent nerve damage. I just stopped and the feeling came back after a month. Just use a gymball.

>not just using an ergonomic chair and getting up for a walk and stretch break every 25 minutes

At my gfs office (she works at a Jewish non-profit) every desk had an adjustable height. Everyone had dual screens. Everyone had a laptop. This was an office with like 30-40 people.

I've tried everything. Being on a computer all day is cancer no matter what.

Trucker here

All our dispatchers use these and they say they love them, sitting for long periods is not healthy for your circulation, I'll go a few hours max and I have to walk around at a rest area

apple pits have cyanide

>Jewish non-profit
oxymoron

Sitting for an extended period of time is bad for you. But so is standing for an extended period of time. Alternating between the two is best for you.

my jew friend worked at a jewish non profit
they jewed him so bad with the salary that he ended up resigning, they jewed one of their own, that's how greedy they are

think about sitting in a chair for a second, mushbrain
you think its natural to crunch in your abdomen like that? and bend your knees? for hours on end?

fuckin idiot, humans arent designed to sit like this at all

thats what the nfl is

Jews are highly charitable. In fact, probably the most charitable ethnoeligious group in the world. You don't know what you're talking about.

>what are deductibles

big ass bait but whatever, NGOs are a giant tax/launder scheme and a nepotist's dream of a way to employ friends/family

the problem with standing desks i that you are contractually obliged to tell everyone how great standing desks are and how bad sitting is for you

Charity is a huge part of Jewish culture and predates the modern tax system.

You're getting dangerously close to anti-semitism.

My last post on this.

Lol are you retarded? I'm a skinny fuck but my dad has huge muscley legs and he squats all the time.

Do you have a fetish for varicose veins or something?

>Not being a radiologist

first rule about standing desk is to always talk about standing desks.

this, locking your knees is bad

sitting is only bad in the context of chairs
sit on your shins, sit indian style, just sit any way that you would on the floor

watch how kids move before they go to school and learn bad posture from being at a desk all day
emulate that and you'll see human posture

I had a desk-arm thing that would let me raise or lower my keyboard and monitors to either standing or sitting height at my last job.
I fucking miss that thing, being able to stand up really helped my autistic need to pace in circles to think

[citation needed]

Yeah, but for other jews.

>Not enjoying Spartan Aesthetics