How many office chairs have you broken retard...

How many office chairs have you broken retard? You realize there aren't chairs made for lifeless man children who sit on the computer for 14 hours a day right?

like 3. im sorry someone was mean to you OP

Nothing I couldn't fix.

0. I just wear trough the cushions and its not worth replacing them. I just get a new chair.

>mfw that's the same chair I have
does that happen often?

Just wait

0, I'm not an unhealthy fat bastard and I have a good chair.

Zero, I sit on the floor.

Fucking Westerns, when will they learn?

That only works because gooks are man/womanlets.

0 (zero) because I use regular table chairs

>You realize there aren't chairs made for lifeless man children who sit on the computer for 14 hours a day right?
Uhhh, yeah there are. Any good ergonomic office chair is designed for this.

How the fuck do you break a chair? I've had my Steelcase Leap V2 for over 5 years now.

Somebody post that picture of the broken chair with blood everywhere

Nah, we just find it retarded to spend money on a chair when we can sit literally everywhere

This guy.

Stfu, you low down, little bitch.

t. tiny person or dwarf or whatever you people like to be called now

I'm 6'3 90kg and have never broken a chair in my life. If you're so fat that breaking chairs is a common occurance for you then its time for you to kill yourself.

>6'3 90kg
so basically none of you is in any chair

None. I'm not fat

Hey Matt

I shitpost from my bed.
shut-in NEET masterace using shitty 10 year old hardware because I can't afford new shit.

why are you projecting fatty?

i phone post from my bed also a shut-in neet

most office chairs are made for 2-4 hours a day sitting in them, mine is made for 8 hours and 500lbs, I got it hoping that the stupidly high weight limit would allow the thing to not fuck itself any time soon, I think i'm on year 2 of the chair... fucking pleather cracked and the base is a little wobbly.

a nice leather chair, and parts that can be swapped out for new ones is what I need.

the china chair that exploded straight into a kids ass one?

I weighed less then you when I broke 2 chairs, over time a part gets loose and just keeps getting looser and looser till it breaks, let's put it this way, op picture is what it looks like once your chair feels unsafe to sit in, but you don't have the money for a new one and 4 months later, snap.

never had a chair feel good to sit in more than 2 years.

I use a plastic chair

Error 404
>matt not found
Care to try again?

>How many office chairs have you broken
fat guy here. at least 5. 3 at home, and 2 at work.

I've broken the arm rest on the chair I currently use (duct taped it back on), because it is made of shitty plastic and I tend to slouch then put most my weight on that arm rest when pulling myself up. One day it just snapped and it scrapped my arm pretty badly.

Zero.
Although i suffer from excessive sweating and I had one faux leather chair just desintegrating from the sweat and the black layer sticking to my back and ass , all of the black stuff from entire chair.

Since then I used mesh chairs - fucking deram, especially from me.

What's best cheap chair for 24-7 comfy shitposting?

I just buy old office chairs from kijiji. Current one cost 10$. It's pretty solid. I'm not worried about the base, since it's thick ass steel, but one of the screws holding the back on has a tendency to back out. Should fix that.

I just replaced the cylinoid in my 10 year old chair this week. I put a longer one on it. My new low point is my old high point.

Shit's great.

Zero

Never broke a single chair in my life since I'm not a amerifat.

bedbugs and shart stains, the whole thing just drenched in some other slobs sweat. cant do it.

I'm an unhealthy fat bastard and I've also broken 0 chairs. I honestly don't see how one could actually break a chair by just sitting on it.

>great
until you tip over from having too small of a base.

>leather
ewww, you get the mesh chairs.

Office chairs are literally made to have you sitting in them all day every day for years, what the fuck are you talking about, nigger? Oh right you didn't get an office chair, you bought an overpriced gaymen chair and it broke like a piece of dogshit it is.

I haven't broken any office chairs.

The cheap ones I used to buy would last about 3-4 years. And I'm not even overweight.

It's a steel base, it isn't going anywhere. I'm only 165 lbs.

>I honestly don't see how one could actually break a chair by just sitting on it.

OP's picture happens when someone repeatedly leans far back in a cheap shitty chair.

Well, I buy ones from offices getting rid of old shit, so I don't think bed bugs are a concern, and you know people were at least wearing clothes while sitting in it. Just gotta take a wetvac to it. That's why they're so cheap. Joe Schmoe wants $50 for his old piece of crap from Ikea that's half as durable as the no-name office chair bought by the hundred.

My leather chair started to disintegrate and it now looks like it came from a trash bin. Also leather is extremely uncomfortable without a layer of clothing between you and it.

>and you know people were at least wearing clothes while sitting in it

It's still some stranger's fat sweaty asshole pushing out flatulence for 8 hours a day every weekday.

Zero? I bought a well made office chair years ago and it's pretty much the same now as when I got it. This is some serious projection.

offices and shit are a bit different I supose, though Ive seen some very disgusting shit stained chairs at universities.
My biggest setback with a second hadn chair is how much I personally sweat in the summer. every time I see a fabric chair all I can think about is how much sweat has soaked into that thing.

You raised the center of gravity and extended the leverage exerted on the base by 2X. Do you recline in this chair? lean back in it really fast and report back.

Buy actual good chairs you fuck.

One chair but I didn't throw it out yet, I'm trying to fix it. The cushions got all worn out, the pleather has been flaking off for months and the gas cylinder eventually lost its thrust.

I replaced the cylinder and added a wooden plate on the bottom to prevent it from failing.

If I can fix the bottom support and get some real leather to cover the cushions, it will be as good as new.

I thought about buying a new one but it makes no sense to throw out a perfectly good metal (steel) structure. That's like half of the cost of a chair. H

I got a vintage Sikes chair from someone's storage and thought it would be cool to use. The seat broke like 2/3s and I tried using wood glue and drilling in metal braces to keep the thing together. Ended up ghetto looking so I trashed it. Wasn't fun to use since the chair was like 200 pounds, wasn't that comfortable, and it didn't really fit with the rest of my furniture. Did feel bad throwing something like it away but the seat was completely fucked.

7 chairs total. 2 wooden(legs cracked off and back ripped apart from seat). 4 office(got wobbly then the main support snappd to a point where they completely roipped olut or were leaning more than 15 degrees[try to get as much use out of then as I can until the ergonomics are just too shit]). 1 gaming[rated to like 500 pounds I think?]. Not sure.

I weigh ~245 pounds or 111 kilograms.
6' 1''

I sweat a lot but not enough I've ever destroyed a chair that way.

I've been using the same chair for 14 years, still going strong, doubt it'll ever break because I'm not morbidly obese like OP.

My old chair's arm padding had pretty much disintegrated after 10 years so I got a new one and now I'm on my second.

found the 600lb american

gaming chairs now advertise 1500kg elephant

I bought a 500lb capacity big boy chair from office max a couple days back. Max comfy

"... if you're brave enough"

Genuine leather is OK, but you have to moisturize and grease it.