Sister asks me to look at her phone and try free up space

>sister asks me to look at her phone and try free up space
>i take a look
>lots of google and samsung apps that are unused, I'll just delete some of them
>try delete them
>can't
>mfw

is this fucking real life? how do you andrones put up with this? there's literal carrier bloat and google botnet bloat pre-installed on your phone that you're not allowed to remove? LMAO.

so you essentially choose between bloat+botnet or buggy pajeet ROM. that's why im glad i use iOS

Other urls found in this thread:

idownloadblog.com/2017/12/18/saurik-confirms-that-hes-working-on-ios-11-support-for-cydia/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT208094
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your face is a phone?

>women
>using anything but an apple product
sure thing bud.

Oh look, it's another "iToddlers think all Android phones are Samsung" thread
iPhones are garbage and so are Samsung phones

>Insert 128 mSD
>Move apps to it
>?
>Profit!

Just disable the apps so they only end up taking a few mb, dipshit.

>n-not all android is the same
>s-see, my phone only has google botnet + bloat

Go to the app settings and disable to uninstall you absolute retard

Oh look, it's another "iToddlers think all Android phones are Samsung or chinkshit" post
>he doesn't know you can have a pure Android instalation with no google botnet
Or rather, you know but pretend not to, which is even dumber

>disable means uninstall
Andbabbies in a nutshell

For OPs sister? It probably does.

>oh yes you can have a bloat free phone, all you need to do is void your warranty, potentially have to use a root exploit that could never be used for nefarious purposes, install this software that will be unmaintained in 6 months, implement these workarounds, sacrifice battery life and camera quality, have popular apps detect your root and refuse to run, but at least I could remove Google Play Music!

It effectively does.

>disabled
>process still running

LMAO THE STATE

>oh yes you can have a bloat free phone
Indeed, thank you.

Don't move the goalposts.

Can you delete the stocks app in iphone ? Can you delete the notes app in iphone ? Can you actually use a file explorer in iphone ? Can you download stuff with safari ? Can you watch webms on an iphone without installing bloat apps ?

You just got BTFOd, take this as a lesson that you should buy android. You are welcome gaylord

Apple fags don't even have an application manager to do things like clear the cache to free up space. My gf's iphone requires tricking it into clearing the cache by attempting to download a large file so that it "smartly" frees up space. It's gotten to the point where she now has to use google photos to save the photo and then delete it immediately on her phone. It's part of their planned obsolescence to require a new phone so that updates don't take up your entire 8GB internal memory with no SD slot and you pay even more money just to save your photos. It's disgusting but women and tech illiterates buy it

Force stop button means the process is running.
No goalposts were moved. You’re just wrong.

As of iOS 11, yes to stocks and notes.

You have the files app. You can also sideload a more in-depth explorer or you can browse it from your PC or Mac.

Yes you can download stuff, and you can save it in your “On your iPhone” folder, to an application, or to cloud storage.

VLC isn’t really bloat so the answer is yes I can. I can also use Fortune for Sup Forums which plays WebMs natively, just like DashChan or Clover.

You just got BTFOd, take this as a lesson that you don’t know shit. You are welcome Pajeet.

Or just plug it into your PC or Mac and clean your cache from there.
Just because you’re too stupid to know how, doesn’t mean it’s not possible.

Wait, you have to do it through iTunes? Who in the flying fuck thought that was a good idea?

I don’t use iTunes myself for management, I use a third party tool for file and media management.

I would suppose Tim Cook.

Or you can just buy a OnePlus like every sane Android user does
Every other Android manufacturer can go bankrupt for all I care

Can you at least do it on the device itself if you jailbreak?

Just buy anything with a sizeable community, you'll get stock ROMs for years to come.

>Can you at least do it on the device itself if you jailbreak?
Yes. Speaking of which the iOS 11 JB is in the works currently.

Good. Last I checked jailbreaking looked dead as hell, I'm glad it's still going.

idownloadblog.com/2017/12/18/saurik-confirms-that-hes-working-on-ios-11-support-for-cydia/

>applel needed 10+ years to add something samsung had since the start

Hahahaha, maybe if time serves well you might get native webm support by 2028

But you might be too poor to buy one since the price of an iphone will be about 10000 USD by then.

I have an Essential.

What the fuck is "bloatware?"

Webm is unimportant except on Sup Forums

Gfycat and Imgur use GifV
YouTube has MP4 playback as do a myriad of streaming sites.

It’s literally nothing.

> Didn't stop the process
> Still running

>>he doesn't know you can have a pure Android instalation with no google botnet

i.e installing a buggy pajeet rom.

>”disabled” app runs away

hi leddit incel fag

> what is disable an app

yo shitlords watch your language
the correct term is DIFFERENTLY ABLE android app, ok?!

>Google/Android apps ignore user decisions without root/workarounds
The state.

You're right, those are problems with the vast majority of android phones, the true superior android experience is available in only a few select models and you have to go out looking for them. For for normies iOS is better. Fuck my naxus broke and my phone operator gave me a smartphone that was included with the contract but I have to keep uninstalling updates to the keyboard because it's touchpal and it's adware and it replaces gboard with itself as the default keyboard when it updates.

I miss my nexus, Pixel is way out of my price range.

> that's why im glad i use iOS
You can't delete preinstalled apps too, only hide them.
BTW, how long did you use it? It's a feature since iOS 10 (or 9?) and therefore this is either
a) shitpost
b) underage post

support.apple.com/en-us/HT208094

You tried rajeet. You tried.

It's as of iOS 10, but it does the same as disabling a system app on Android, it's still there on the phone, just removed from the Home screen and settings.

WRONGYou have to redownload from the App Store.
It also deletes cache configuration data related to that app.

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, shut the fuck up.

>void your warranty
Technically, under EU law your warranty isn't void if you can prove the software modification you made didn't cause the problem you're claiming warranty on. Likely, you won't get shit anyway, but in theory there is a way.
>nefarious purposes
The exploit could be used regardless of you using it to root your phone or not. Installing a custom ROM with a newer Android version might fix the exploit though. If you're talking about having an unlocked bootloader and a recovery with access to everything, use disk encryption. A non-rooted phone is not much more secure than a rooted one in that regard.
>unmaintained in 6 months
Only if you have the cheapest shitphone, flagships get constant support, see LG G3.
>sacrifice battery life and camera quality
Won't happen unless it's actually a shitty ROM (yes, there are non-shit ones).
>popular apps fucking you via SafetyNet
Only happens on shitty botnet apps, but if you must use them, Magisk exists and it works really well.

>out on international vacation
>no wifi out in countryside to save old photos to
>boy I would love to have some space to take a couple more pics
>need a computer with itunes to free up space
It's bad enough you can't expand the storage. But seriously it doesn't matter if I didn't know how to properly clear a cache before. That's a pretty fucked inhibitor thrown on a phone and is the exact type of shit that makes me never even consider apple

This but unironically.

Posted from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 using Clover

>gfs
>my

Kys incel. You will die alone. Married man here

topcec

you're 100% right, it's fucking pathetic

The bloat is real.

>Get new Samshit phone
>browsing through apps
>ogreat.png
>not only is there the standard Google apps, there's the shitty Samshit clones and even shittier carrier clones.
>aka Google play store, samshit apps, carrier apps
>Google maps, Samsung maps, fucking carrier maps
>jesusfuckingchristonabike
>Have to root to get rid of all the bloat
>still less locked down than iOS though lel

>a literal retard who can't even delete apps from an android phone bitches on a technology board
is this a joke?

That's what you get for not trying to steal her nudes from the phone fucking beta

>46 posts and 8 image replies omitted.

Do the world a favour you fucking retards and gas yourselves.

>You have to redownload from the App Store.
redownload the updates to the apps, the base version persits, disabled.
>It also deletes cache configuration data related to that app.
just like on android?

>married
>implying
jej

just let it go, the memes belong to them now.

Pics of your sister, faggot