What is some paid anti-virus that will actually clean my computer?

What is some paid anti-virus that will actually clean my computer?

Why does it have to be paid? MalwareBytes has always done very well for me in the off chance I get a bit of malware.

I am willing to pay for a good one.

Good news user, the best antivirus out there are free! The first one is called "GNU+Linux". It's like windows, but it won't get infected with malware in the first place! The second one is harder, but it should be doable even for a more simple man like yourself: "Common sense"! If you think about it, common sense is actually pretty easy. See a sketchy link? Just don't click on it! Some random dude said you should execute a random program with root permissions! Dot do that! It's this simple!

None, but your brain is free

nice facebook meme

But I need a Windows to be cleaned.

You can start by not being retarded but nothing will fix that sadly.

Nod32

bitdefender is pretty solid and you don't have to pay for it. Its also extremely non-intrusive

>everytime

if you got computer infected, there is no antivirus that will help you.
you need to format every drive that came into contact with the infected pc. literally every single one, even your phone.

i would personally just go and just trash the infected disks.

if you REALLY need to recover some data. do it on a separate pc with malwarebytes or something and scan EACH file you transfer with virustotal.

never risk getting infected more user, dont download torrents, buy your software from official sources.

>I would personally just go and trash the infected disks
>dont download torrents
>buy your software from official sources

>I just got bit by a mosquito
>better nuke my entire city

until we get brain anti viruses you can do nothing.

senpai dont pay just download the malwarebytes trial every couple months it is great

Make backup copies. That's the best antivirus in the world.

HitmanPro

Most of them aren’t great at actually cleaning out malware and restoring files corrupted by malware, they just tell you you’re infected with malware and what it’s doing.

Start a thread at Bleeping Computer and ask for help.

They’re pretty thorough and make sure your system is functioning normally after malware has been removed.

I have been building/maintaining my own computers for 7 years now and never once have I paid for anti-virus software. The general rule of thumb is to not be retarded and you will never get any malware.

newfag

Where's the "Yoo"??

DBAN and install GNU/Linux.

the best antivirus is not being a fucktard

Emsisoft Antimalware works bretty good.

It blocks phishing sites and automatically blocks malware that auto executes if its on a usb.

Emsisoft + Glasswire Firewall + Process Explorer with virus total automatic scanning is god tier.