AMD

R5 230, HD6450, or HD5450 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GT-1030-2GH-LP-OC.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

560 and stop being poor

I'm not poor it's not for gaming..

Why not using an on-board GPU then.

Don't even bother with all of them, they're pain in the ass on windows 10, not compatible with win 10.

Vega 64 or 1080.
Anything else is unacceptable.

No gayming? Use the shitty iGPU.

none of those. get one made in the last 2 years at least

HD530 and 6450 are the same. Everyone in this thread is a shilltel apperently.

and one is an updated version with more features and optimizations

and where the fuck are you getting shills from? one fucking guy told him to use the iGPU, and it's not a bad suggestion you fucking moron

You got the wattage to burn? Got a 6 pin?
You can get Quadro FX 4600's on ebay for like 15$ now

Approximately GT 710 levels of performance but will do better in some stuff due to better memory bandwidth and "muh workstashun drivers"

oh
well if you insist on a dedicated graphics card thats slightly better than integrated graphics, GT 730 or R7 250

Honestly the lower tier stuff is going to give minimal performance when paired with newer integrated graphics or APU's

>Not buying a Titan V
Haha poorfag

5450 with additional power.
we're talking about ~190% OC here

RX 540 or 560, that way you get the latest and greatest open source drivers.
That or just wait and get a desktop Ryzen+Vega SOC next year.

GPU doesn't matter that much for PS2 emulation, right?

You should get a GCN-based card. All of those are based on the older Terascale architecture.
HD 7730 and up
R5 240 and up
Any 300, 400, or 500 series card

msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GT-1030-2GH-LP-OC.html

>using a computational card for gayming
You're doing it wrong.

this, GT 1030 for VP9 hardware acceleration, only con is that it don't support analog signal so you need a converter for a VGA/DVI-A monitor to work

Get an RX550. It's based on Polaris so it's still somewhat recent and it's fully supported by the free amdgpu linux driver.

Best answer.

It's about 3 times as fast as your average onboard GPU, which may not seem like much but it's less of a ripoff than what's being asked for the GT 610, GT 710, GT 730 and HD 6350 / HD 6450 etc.

The only downside is personally I think it's about $20 too expensive for what it offers.

You forgot to state what you would use the graphics card for.
Delet yourself.

RX 460 work with Adrenaline?

Yes, it's Polaris11.

>Not for gaming
>Recommends the most advanced and expensive GPUs currently available

I'm on linux

i doesn't have igpu, i'm pretty sure you doesn't have vega or 1080

then honestly it doesnt matter
just make sure it has a passive heatsink
my 630 sounds like a belt grinder

gtx 1030 is 3x better than igpu ? Why he said egpu is useless than a igpu

vram matters quite a bit, but it depends if you want to play above native resolution or not.

Yeah i's not for high gaming just for be comfy

I got the r5 230. The cunt doesn't support 1440p on hdmi, only on shitty DVI. I saved up money and had to choose between 1050ti or rx570. I wanted the latter, but it was so overpriced in my country that I chose the 1050ti. I hope you are luckier and get yourself an rx570

Nvidia

You could get a GTX 1030 or 550, but it looks like those are actually weaker than Vega 11CU integrated that's coming.

If all you need is to display some video, then the R5 230 I guess but come on man you can get 550s for like $60 new. Why suffer the pain of outdated drivers with a 5450?

>560
>not poor