Cyberpunk Boards

Any lainons or g/u/rls here?

Side quesiton, how have you applied cyberpunk aesthetic in your life?

Hey, not to be an ass, but see Making another thread about the same thing will only attract flaming tards
>Have you applied cyberpunk aesthetics in your life?
Yes, but I am more about the "low tech" side at times.
I simply avoid stuff and be a /out/ist.
I believe being able to survive innawoods incase shit goes the bad way is a good idea.
For the rest, heavy linux user and a privacy aware.

Yes. I wish lainchan was more active, but without degrading the quality of posts. Oh well, such is life.

I'm seriously considering taking up the "van life" and becoming a nomad of sorts, living off the fat (and radio waves) of the land. Probably won't though.

I hate Lain posters. They always post the most cringiest reddit-tier crap imaginable.
Examples:
>muh we all gonna die anyways muh nihilism
>muh cyberpunk future
>muh I read about Haskell Im soooo cyberpunk now

^this desu

Yeah I tried using Linux exclusively for 3 months and, holy shit, I haven't been more depressed throughout my entire life. Simply trying to solve problems through terminal, even if I know the exact thing(s) I should do to get shit done, drains the life out of me, I just want to click/type two things and be done with it. After those 3 months I went back to my phone for comfy bed browsing, Snapchat and Whatsapp. At the end of the day, it turns out that my instincts (needing social interactions, human touch etc.)
have power over my LARPing desires.

Nah it's cool, I didn't see the general originally
I see what you're saying, it doesn't really bother me much though as it's still fun stuff to talk about

>social interactions
>anime
choose one

Well, my friends know that I watch anime and they are cool with it. I just know how to not be autistic about it.

I wanna live in a van too but finding reliable long term parking would be an issue

Go back to your fucking containment thread
NORMIES GET OUT

Autism

Why you even here? Please, get

nah, just faggot

Solarpunk is superior

More active users means shittier posts, Eternal September might as well be a law of physics.

I've thought about the van thing too, honestly the only isue I see with it is the lack of a partner, I doubt many women would be interested in that sort of life. Not that I have much luck in that department anyway, so I guess if at some point I decide to fully scorn society I'll go full computing like Stallman and live in a van.

Anime is normie as fuck these days. I'm living in a student residence right now and all the cool, young people here watch anime.Hell, I even fianlly met someone else who has used Linux IRL. Now, of course the anime from which the waifus that get posted here are sourced from is not what they watch, but the medium itself has been completely de-stigmatized. Which has surprised me a lot, I've pretty much lived like a shut-in for some years before coming here and last time I ever socialized outside family, anime was for social pariahs.

Does chipping myself twice for my convenience count as applying it?

I live in a van I built myself. Full solar system, full water system, a hammock and a nice desk and I have been comfy cozy for several years.

Can confirm, it is way better than paying up to some landcuck for a box to live in and some roomates to hassle with.

I can just about live off a fraction of interest earnings from my portfolio. I will probably be financially free soon, then the real world domination can begin. :P

I have no partner either, but I plan to clone myself anyway, so I do not require one.

That's pretty damn cool.

i miss lain chan circa 2014-early 2015 and lainzine

That's pretty damn pathetic

Very nice

that is an old photo half way through construction.

Live in a van down by the river?

YOU BET!

I fucking love rivers.

What you need to do is find 40 other people like you then call yourself an ethnic minority and you can park wherever you want, as long as you want.
High tech. Low life. Medium gypsy.

I generally just park wherever I want.Or failing that, at peoples houses, I have connections all over, and of course, there is always walmart or CVS.

They're still making a new issue of lainzine. Linzine might be one of the most high quality volunteer publications in the Internet desu, i don't think there's anything else quite like it.

"I'm a computer-American"

What do you do when it gets cold? Do you have a seperate battery to power stuff like heaters?

Not him but basic winter survival prep tells me that one or two emergency candles with a cracked window (so you don't suffocate) will keep you nice and warm all night long.

Hello Sup Forums.
I don't suppose you've seen any Jians around here, have you?