I will be living in a dorm in Madrid for the next five months...

I will be living in a dorm in Madrid for the next five months, along with 13 other international students who I have not met yet. What can I expect?

t. Hans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Triangle_of_Art
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zitto animale

what does this meme mean? No I am not new, I just never understood.

barcelona es mejor que madrid .

messi 「barcelona es mejor 」

Welcome to third world

Couldn't choose breh

chitón animal

>netherlands
Pic related

voy a españa para aprender español en 2018 .
adios !

thats is your opinion
mejor en que?

Zitto animale

Very unsafe, you will be raped and killed and then raped some more

Raped by 18 year old female students?

if you're extroverted you'll have fun i guess (and if you're going to study abroad i suppose you have some degree of extroversion)

expect to have lunch late, have dinner late and go to sleep late, though if you live with foreigners maybe it'll be different

depending of the seriousness of whatever you'll be studying you can expect either very hard 4-hour exams you're fail almost for sure or joke exam-less classes you'll pass by waving your dick around

madrid is big, you'll always find something to see or do in your free time

Thanks for the information. I'm actually doing an internship for 4 days a week. So it'll be pretty serious

4 days a week? then you'll have lots of free time. what are your hobbies? in case i can recommend you anything other than visiting the usual touristic places

Go to Malasaña and be a hipster

I'll we working out 5 times a week and I like visiting museums, going to clubs, etc.

I'm curious to hear your recommendations

Hipster? I thought they woz fags!

if you have such normalfag interests like museums and clubs then madrid is perfect for you

for museums, you have the golden triangle: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Triangle_of_Art

for clubs, i can't really help because i don't go to them but i think the most famous is Teatro Kapital, a 7-floor club with a different theme on each one

Are you that one lad who gave me an email address?

I heard the kapital is shit and expensive as fuck though. I prefer more comfy, cozy places

Same thing, really

lol yeah

the capital is comfy as fuck and cheap too, I live on 1400€ a month after taxes and save about 400-500 a month, living by myself

Cool. Fret not, international exchanges are always fun, you'll end up being stringed along with the group. There's plenty of stuff to do, and you'll meet lasses when going out with these. Looking forward to that one beer.

Same, friend. I'll see ya

>the kapital is shit and expensive
>Shit?
Depending on which areas.
>Expensive?
I don't know, but you, Holandés, you sure are rich by our poor standars.