If you could change your country's flag, what would you make

if you could change your country's flag, what would you make

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmpK3Hpmg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bandera??? you Ukrainian nazi scum!!! How dare you??? You are a murderer of innocent children and women!!! go die brutal death!!!

The only acceptable type of change.

I wouldn't change anything. It's literally perfect.

shit arrangement

That's just mason/communist bullshit. (((They))) would love that flag.
No no no, blue red white, many with stars and/or triangles, is a frequent mason choice, they would be "triggered" with any non (((them))) choice.

a bit changed

(yes, a white flag)

haha, bandera is flag in spanish but i understood what you said

>The Jew is the samurai

It's time to change the ink cartridge

I would turn it 90degree left or right so that people would confuse it for Germany's flag more easily

Would you my masterpiece?

delet this

Return to a classic design

we brazil now

Back to the original.

Too much detail desu

fuck you

I realy like the idea of purple in a Flag, but with yellow and red it looks so weird.

>Commienisia is better
I was memeing but compared to this ISIS doesn't even sound that bad desu

Bandera= flag

I like paradox's flag in hearts of iron 4 desu.

Triggered

I think it looks just right desu it gives off that warm feeling, it would just look off without the emblem though

American Empire.

Yep, I know. We are not very good making flags in Iberia, Are we?

come on i know u were trolling tunisianon

>emperor: Clinton

>Bandera

Are you nazi?

ХOХOЛ ФAШИCT!

Heh, you can't really take the emblem from the Iberian flags, because they represent the history of both countries.

We share a similar problem, really.

We have weird constraints with the Coat of Arms. Our old one was pretty and not very agressive to the eyes. I keep posting a similar one over and over, but I'm on a different computer.

I dunno, yours maybe with purple and red OR purple and yellow could look good. Red and Yellow isn't that bad either, considering. It probably doesn't help you distance yourselves from Mexico's cinema yellow tinge, even though 80% of Spain is yellow. I dunno.

Morado con rojo, patada en el ojo.

>Morado
kek that threw me off. Roxo is purple here.

Yellow and purple is already taken by my town, though.

BEADY

Needs to be a bit more brighter though.

I think that the problem is the combination of purple and yellow, they are complementary colors. I don't know, it's my opinion... i can try other combinations.

>nazi
>in a berber nation

Are you drunk Ali?

I think We the spanish should stay with the actual Flag. "It is better the known bad than the unknown bad " Spanish motto.

You should change the flag. You may return the monarchist colours and mix it with republican signs.

What's with all the pinks and purples you faggots?

This is funky

Tricolour is neat if there weren't like 300 of them already.

Also, it's hard for me not to see Spain as red and yellow, because of your general unique landscape and cuisine (fucking tomatoes). Purple is very neat, but I can't associate it with Spain for some reason.

Your current flag, even if visually aggressive, still has a healthy colour contrast, unlike our colourblind monstrosity. Maybe try it with different shades of yellow and red?

Yeah I agree. I have a version of it in my other computer that I usually leave in these threads. Shame that we are so proud of all the sailing and fishing and the ocean, and don't even have blue in the fucking flag.

stop communism

:3 iss cool

This is it man

>france is not currently a catholic monarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=UmpK3Hpmg8Y

sideways cross belongs to scandi`s

>Babylonia Republic
Is this a real flag?

What kind of memery is this

Well, the purple comes from an important castilian popular revolt against the monarchy in the renaissance, apparently the anti-monarchs used the purple as its colour. However that was not true, it was red... the second republic that didn't know that used the purple in the new flag.
ah, and our current flag comes from our old naval jack.

I don't think so. It's from Victoria 2 (grand strategy set in the 19th century). There are many more flag (all potential countries have 5 flags).

Make it more pepsi-like, throw away the ugly black lines and add white lines between red and blue. Make the circle bigger

This.

I like the horizontal stripes that don't divide it by thirds. Looks good. Our current red and green also have a fake meaning given a posteriori and were just the colours of a maifa that organized a coup 2 years before the Republic. I really don't like it.

There you go, the one I was talking about that I love.

And when we're going on our summer vacations.

That's my favourite

This flag is really cool. I was thinking about this mixed with the actual coat of arms but it would be too finnish.

>Our current red and green also have a fake meaning given a posteriori and were just the colours of a maifa that organized a coup 2 years before the Republic. I really don't like it.
That sounds really bad. Yeah the combinations of your old flag were the best one, elegant and clean..

Change your flag now for this one bros... Fuck, is much better.

that was ok

>it would be too finnish.
It was our flag first ;_;

That is actually at the centre of the coat of arms, hence why we never used it after.

Yeah, but people wanted a clear break from the monarchy. Not that it did us any good, desu. Our country is much "bluer" than green.

I know. It's gorgeous, but the nigger-jews in power in Lisbon don't want it.

>more fucking leafs

I used to think, when i was a child, that the red represents the blood lost and the yellow the gold taked in america by the spaniards... Idk where this bullshit came from...

But rojo is red not purple wtf

There are over 1100 flags.

It's so fucking edgy... My 12 years old kid part loves it.

But vermelho is red, not rojo