Is there a single decent gaming laptop for under $1500 anywhere in existence?

Is there a single decent gaming laptop for under $1500 anywhere in existence?

>Is there a single decent gaming laptop
No

Wait for Vega+Ryzen laptops.

No, in the world of computers you can pick two from these three, low power consumption, computational performance and cost. You seem to have already picked low power as one.

>gaming
>laptop
pick one.

My laptop can run GTAV
My laptop can also run Linux
Why are you spreading fake news?
Oh it's a meme.
Haha. So funny meme haha.
Haha.

>fake news
Go back to Sup Forums. Anyway, nothing he said was wrong.
A laptop's primary purpose is to be a mobile computer. This means it should be easy to carry, and have a good battery life.

Gaming laptops fail at both of those things, and due to the form factor they cannot match the performance of a desktop. They also cannot be upgraded. Basically a gaming laptop tries to do 2 things, but fails at both.

I'm really happy for you that your computer can run a game from 2013 and a kernel that people can get running on toasters, but gaming is best experienced on a desktop. The Razer blade pro, for example is huge and requires a ridiculous power supply (it also starts at $2000).

Not him but GTA V remains a very demanding game in 2017.

Here's my laptop specs:

GTX 1070 8GB
i5-7600K
16GB RAM
500GB Samsung Evo Nvme
5 C idle temp

$1200 total

Kill yourself faggot, just because you didn't want to listen you were given in the last thread.

no. graphics will suck. get a decent processor and an egpu with usb-c and then youre in business tho

*advice

No one said a thing about ""best"".
It can, if needed, optionally run GTAV.
With a fox
In a box
It can render GTAV, Sam I am.

AYAAAAAA
JACKIEEEEE

Y U NO LISTEN TO UNCUUUUUL

>7600k

Please tell me you meant to say a 7700HQ, I don't want to believe anyone was dumb enough to sell a laptop with a desktop i5.

>ywn wake up early on Saturday mornings and run to turn the TV on and watch Jackie chan adventures ever again

>A laptop's primary purpose is to be a mobile computer. This means it should be easy to carry, and have a good battery life.

There is always a trade-off between performance and power draw. now try built a gaming desktop that can run AAA games in 1440p 60fps with 150W PSU

>Gaming laptops fail at both of those things, and due to the form factor they cannot match the performance of a desktop. They also cannot be upgraded. Basically a gaming laptop tries to do 2 things, but fails at both.

A laptop never intended to matching performance of a desktop. They made for portability. If you expect a laptop should has same performance with desktop, then every laptop is a failure (including mobile workstation laptop).

Lenovo Y70X/90X series.

>gayming laptop
Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Yes. Stop playing bloated games written by minority hires who can't write efficient code.

there is literally nothing wrong with a gayming laptop if you need a graphics card but also need to take your computer places

>gaming laptop
>gaming
kys