Have American food establishments butchered your country's cuisine?

Have American food establishments butchered your country's cuisine?

>Germany
>yes

Other urls found in this thread:

nineirishbrothers.com/menu-items
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mehmet saved it though...

>Flag
>Sadly yes

I feel for you. Taco Bell is truly awful. Essential shartcore though it seems.

I wish Americans would export decent fast food chains like Wendy's rather than pandering to the locals with their special offers in shit-tier food places like McDonald's. There's gotta be better money in that.

there's nothing to butcher

Taco Bell tried to open in Mexico 2 times, BTFO 2 times, neve comming back I hope

Yeah American "Swiss" cheese is pretty much its own thing...i've heard

That shit is gross anyway.

we don't even have a fucking cuisine and they still ruined it

>Nürnberger
>not great
Get out.

Wait, does Europe get Wendy's?

Probably

no

I'll never understand why it's so popular here. On Friday nights, you literally have to wait 2 hours in line to get in.

This restaurant baffled me. It was literally some steakhouse except it had le wacky fries.

Unfortunately not.

>ywn live in the US again
>ywn eat Hardee's or Five Guys again

shame desu, even though I prefer food in Germany overall.

>give the world mcdonalds garbage
>keep Chick-fil-A for ourselves

>I wish Americans would export decent fast food chains like Wendy's
>Wendy's

>not Popeyes

I'm a big fan of WeiBwurst, which I have whenever I go to Munchen.

Highly recommend with a tasty pretzel

Good taste

Weißwurst is great, especially if you have the wheat beer and sweet mustard to match.

Skinning them can be a pain sometimes, and I'm not disgusting enough to suck the meat out as some people tend to do

Even some Steak n Shake would do desu. Or a cracker barrel, or some red lobster...

it really makes me think
is it actually in brazil, or are you a burger on holidays?

No, we are still very low on cancer.

The Mckroket is awesome.

What's cuisine like in the [Breadbasket of Russia]/[Ukraine]

No, it's disgusting.

In fact, all Dutch food sold at the McDonalds is awesome. The fries sauce. The McKibbeling. The McFlurry Stroopwafel. etc

Crybaby.

Yes it is.

In Brasília alone there are like 4 locations, all of them get packed in weekends. The food is good, but kinda pricey and I don't really like eating in shopping malls.

Teenagers and college people love it tho. I guess it's the atmosphere.

>McFlurry Stroopwafel.
That sounds like an absolute abomination.

Kill yourself

Very healthy. We basically eat fresh nature's gift with little to no cooking.

sounds amazing

looks like an improvement if anything desu

Yes Yes Yes I feel bad for you guys

>hardees
>hard arteries
Fuck no, nobody eats at Hardees. Ew

That's what it looks like but the Bratwürste (or """"Brats"""" as you yanks have taken to calling them) is awful

An American poster once linked me to the website of an "Irish-themed" restaurant where he lived. I can't remember the menu clearly but I recall it being sickening. It was the most muh heritagefag thing I've ever seen, I believe the restaurant was called Pot O' Gold or some such shit. The most insulting part was that they didn't even serve any Irish food, no Irish breakfast and worst of all, no alcohol.

What is Irish food? What do you eat?

oh. then i'm sorry for that.

>an irish-themed restaurant that isn't even an irish restaurant
wow. i'm sorry for this too.

1. canada
2. yeah, idk if they sell mc"poutine" in the US though

mad that you can't master the bloomin' onion?

I don't know of any American attempts at Swedish cuisine.

A free refugee with your happy meal

probably fish n chips

My flag says it all i guess

There use to be a Wendy's in Moscow but it closed.

There isn't much of a defined Irish diet, which makes it all the more ridiculous to open an Irish-themed restaurant, but the menu lacked a lot of the food we enjoy, such as pork, black and white pudding, stew, etc. Basically all the things we'd consider to be 'traditional' foods. The only thing the menu got right was potatoes, but even then they weren't done correctly.

I don't have the link anymore so I'm only remembering my reactions to the menu, but I do recall it being quite awful.

i made boxty once for my work's st. patrick's day potluck

Nevermind, found it.
nineirishbrothers.com/menu-items

>Irish Nachos
>Irish Pizza
>Irish BLT
>mustardy Shamrock sauce
>Pots of Gold
>Willie’s Bangers and Mashed (the actual food is called bangers and mash)

But I think Tim’s “Hello” Connemara Chicken is the most sickening, mostly because I'm from Connemara and I've never heard of anything close to this. I don't even want to know what their Connemara cream sauce is made from.

>The original O'Bryan clan sailed from Cork in 1891 bound for New York. Fleeing the famine
Quite odd considering the famine ended 40 years before that.

>they braved North Atlantic storms, Castle Garden bureaucrats, corduroy roads, the Erie Canal and the uncertainties of Indiana farming to bring you this authentic Irish pub.
The uncertainties of Indiana farming, as compared the certainty in Irish farming, that you would starve.

Uncertanties of Indiana farming, huh?... Ok, I live in Indiana and you can't drive very far without seeing a farm. The land is so fucking fertile here.

>coat hangers under the table
Why?

>that ceiling
Hideous.

>allowing sunlight into your pub
Why do Americans do this?

Exactly my point. They make it sound difficult when they could probably grow ten times the amount they could in Ireland, without the risk of famine or a British soldier killing your family.

Dimly-lit pubs are so comfy