"When I sold my bitcoin I had to pay US$50 and wait 12 hours for the transaction to go through because of this...

"When I sold my bitcoin I had to pay US$50 and wait 12 hours for the transaction to go through because of this. It's completely unreasonable."

Well done everyone. You made a currency extremely valuable but unusable.

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11962797

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7
youtube.com/watch?v=YMPzDiraNnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not using a bitcoin debit card where you can make transactions instantly like real money
Literally the only way for early adopters like me who have tens of millions of dollars worth of BTC to effectively use it

Bitcoin is only being pumped up by regimes like North Korea who are under heavy sanctions and need a way to effectively launder money in-and-out of the country, once the NK war starts, it's game over for the world's economy and for Bitcoin

uh that's not how it works dumbass

it's not like anyone is forced to use bitcoin or any currency at all
>waaah i can't use my quarters to pay for something on the other side of the city immediately
use the right tool for the right job etc

Uh, it actually is, dumbass
>transfer btc to card
>instantly granted a spendable amount equal to the amount of btc you transfered
>small transaction fee
nocoiner detected

>has never read the white paper

Hey shill, there's a containment board for your scams Please fuck off and never return

Actually you’re the dumbass.

>buttmad he's lost out on potential gainz

>shitcoin
>like real money
Top zoozle

We made a containment board because otherwise all of Sup Forums is flooded with crypto posts, please stop spamming stuff here and kicking legit threads out

It was never NOT shit to use as an actual currency
Bitcoiners just lied about it being good to hype it up so the price would increase.
They don't have to bother with that now because the huge price increases slash giant bubble are hyping it enough on their own now.

It's actually China.

blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7

them and china.

MIOTA 0 Fees look it up baby

Honestly, the really sad thing about /biz/ and Sup Forums in general is that there was great potential for genuinely novel Internet business ideas to crop up, but instead it's being drowned out by their Tulip Bubble 2.0 craze, I'm not arguing against blockchain technology, but it's sad that any legitimate business discussions in /biz/ is not only ignored but you're essentially chased out of there

idk why they haven't created another board /Crypto/ and /biz/

Don't let learned helplessness stifle you
youtube.com/watch?v=YMPzDiraNnA

kek

/biz/ was created so cryptocoinfaggots wouldn't spam Sup Forums.
too bad the new mods and janitors are newfags and redditors.

yeah i wish it was more than %100 crypto these days, but I remember before, and it was a slow ass board with boring 'sellers get fucked on ebay' threads, bad business proposals, talk of flipping houses, should I buy gold ect