Now that he BTFO net neutrality, can alarmists fuck off back too reddit?

Now that he BTFO net neutrality, can alarmists fuck off back too reddit?

No but you can fuck off Luke. I lost a lot of respect for you.

He's right you know.

Why is this guy wearing a shirt from Therightstuff.biz? What does white nationalist podcasts have to do with tech?

Because it is imperative for our movement. 14/88

he didnt even say that he was 100% against it he just said that you might want to consider that maybe the other side isnt as bad as the shills tell you it is

jesus, do people this bald really go out in public like that?

He's fully shaved now.

Sup Forumstards pls go

Is Luke a white nationalist now ? Man got to watch out for those dank memes. He's going to get his ass fired.

Have you read what is yet, you retarded shill piece of shit? I wonder what drives creatures like you to continue breathing, probably inertia.

Who?

honestly this dude is my favorite member of the linux community

Post link to shirt for proof.

>Luke
>poltard
Hello newfriend, how are you doing today?

Talking about OP, not the image

His latest video had some dank mey-meys.

don't know who this mongoloid is

>oops, there's some """"""""yogurt"""""""" on mythinkpad

Sure, Luke.

Go back to neogaf if you don't like it here.

absolutely soything

>all these false assumptions and half assed understanding of how the internet works
Honestly I don't give two fucks about Americans drowning in their own filth
but this guy takes the cake for stupidity.

>fascists siding with large corporations against the people

wow, what a surprise, fascism and capitalism cooperate again.

>fascist capitalist is against better protection for the people from big corporations
Oh wow.

This explains a lot actually.

why do pro-nners never give reasons? just bullshit about web packages and how they supposedly know more about the internet than anyone else

I didn't say anything about packages.
He is missing the point that internet providers are over selling their grid capacity just like airliners over sell their flight bookings.
The core problem is that ISPs dont want to expand their network and want to turn the existing one into maximum profit money making machine without lifting a finger and FCC doing all the work for them.

Do you go to Queen's University?

I should trusting in:
-a shitposting Sup Forumstard
-or your lord and savior Stallman
Also, most of video was crying about netflix send data in a stupid way and forget the past.

No why?

where did take that photo, then?

At my university.

Okay

Why you guys give any shit about these inbreed retards who are as much trash as their tumblr variant?
Because let's be honest they are the carbon copy of all the jews/sjw/faggots you can imagine but with a bit flipped.
Go make these retarded threads on Sup Forums or at least make Sup Forums related shitpost with 16gb of ram or stolen iphones.
>b-b-but muh white race
If you niggers cared about it you would have jobs and a white wife having white children.

The joke is that there was nobody from reddit here in the first place.
You guys just went into civil war because you're dumbasses.

The part about bit torrent helping reduce load on ISP was particularly stupid

No he's neoreactionary, even better.

>Luke
>fascist
LOL
He reads Nick Land bro

>Anything I disagree with or that is right of center is white nationalism
Never gets old.

MUH NET NEUTRALITY
THERE THROTTLING MUH NETFLIX

Why?

he watches varg too

How? Can you even refute any of his points? He didn't even say he was outright against it, but there are a lot of things that r*ddit fags like you don't even consider. It's not black and white. This isn't a Star Wars movie or something. You're not in the rebel alliance. Voldemort isn't real and you're not Harry Potter.

Lunduke is a SHILL

isnt cuckduke against nn too

The musician?
You don't understand, user - facebook headline shares, celebrities with 0 social or political accumen, and overtly biased press are the sole arbitrators of morality now.
Also, the more fake-oppressed you are, the more correct you are.

So is lunduke now pretending the gentoo stream never happened?

politics isnt a job to be trained for to serve others
its about bettering yourself and your social group at others expense and using rhetoric to cover up ones complete moral bankruptcy. that's how both the left and right work. anyone who buys into the ideology is a useful idiot.

Except that there's a shitload more to ideas, concepts, and policies than "left versus right."
If you're referring simply to both major parties in the US at the moment, I'd agree, except that one is actively trying to abolish the rights of individuals and companies - the other isn't right this second, but give it twenty years and the tables will turn yet-a-fucking-gain.

Now that OP has derped his derp, can he fuck off back to Sup Forums?

> i lost respect to someone because they do not have the same opinion as me
Jesus christ you're gay as fuck

>Any view that isn't hyperleft is Sup Forums
>Anything I don't agree with is fascism
>If it's not SJW it's nazis

What are you talking about, faggot?

>OP has derped his derp
You aren't even trying to pretend to be from this community.

ITT Sup Forums raids another Sup Forums thread, and shitposts about net neutrality, not even understanding that ISPs are just the last mile of cable.

Only reddit uses the term "community".

Only redditors know what reddit does.

This nigga doesn't know how networks work, does he?
His entire argument hinged on the fact that streaming services comprise most of modern bandwidth usage, and he doesn't actually say anything that would indicate that this is bad (because it isn't).

Sup Forums may call themselves a community, but the rest of Sup Forums calls it a containment board.
(for the opinionated brain dead)

What's the point of virtue-signalling like this if you can't get upvotes on Sup Forums?

Cause it's not virtue signaling, its what user really thinks.

If you really think that its more likely that a SJW is virtue signalling than an user posting honestly, I've got a board for you to go to.

Nah, virtue signalling is a thing. You can't just say for everything you disagree with.

kek this
kys samefag

Sup Forums and Sup Forums try to make e-celebs here like they do with their boards. We don't need this.
For me we should ban pics of the jew Linus.

>le edgy "I lost a lot of respect for so and so because he doesn't jump on muh online activism bandwagon"
>not virtue-signalling

It is a thing, but its a meme that Sup Forums uses as a sort of boogyman. It is real, but way overblown.

>You can't just say for everything you disagree with

I don't, but anti-net neutrality is such an obvious raid topic, every thread is always occupied with FUD and raiding, and its full of people who just straight up refuse to know what net neutrality even is.

P.S. Watch as every Sup Forumsposter will try to FUD this post to say its NOT Sup Forums

I pay $60 a month for 60/6mbps/mo. and no datacaps or throttling.

How bad am I getting cucked Sup Forums?

This! You're such a good person! I'm such a good person! How do I "like" this post?

>herp derp, people can't mature their beliefs

e-celeb and [insert person] is /ourguy/ threads should be against the board rules.
Even Sup Forums instantly deletes e-celeb threads, why can't we do this here considering the people who make them are literal Sup Forumsirgins and Sup Forumstards?

That was literally 1 month ago. One month.

The host of the podcast from that guys shirt went from ironic nazi larping to hanging out with David Duke in Charlottesville. He does 9 hours of podcasts a week where he gets drunk and rants about jews. Pic related is him hanging out with the NSM.

There's more than one Luke Smith moron.

The fight is not over, it has only just begun. There will be net neutrality threads every single hour of every single day until it's back in place

/r/The_Donald calls Sup Forums a community.
Sup Forums calls Sup Forums Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a subset of Sup Forums.

>134K followers
>bio says "game developer at bungie"
Okay, buddy

I know who Mike Enoch is, where do you think you are?

Oh, duh. In that case, I wont be watching his hour long "breath into the mic" marathon videos to find out where he talks about net neutrality

My point was that the guy in the op is wearing a shirt for Enochs podcast. Some user was denying that The Daily Shoah is white nationalist.

>He's a fascist because he listens to a podcast co-hosted by a guy who associates with a guy I was told was a fascist
Nice argument, bro.

>Some user was denying that The Daily Shoah is white nationalist.
Oh, that's retarded but just because someone listens to TDS (or used to) doesn't mean they are too.

>David Duke is not a white nationalist
You know how I know you are from Sup Forums

He's a white nationalist but he's not a fascist (as far as I know, I don't listen to or read him)

other than the warmongering, it's essentially the same thing

Is Luke the start of eceleb shitposting on this board? Sup Forums has already have it bad enough while Sup Forums is strangely immune from it despite the number of anime youtubers.

Lol no

Do you prefer talking about fat youtuber or cute girls in animes?

Why the fuck is it people upload a nearly 20 minute video ranting about something this irrelevant.
I don't know why anybody cared in the first place.
If you want change, call your representative, don't just upvote something on normiebook and donate normie gold to everyone who agrees with you.
Or if you really cared, cancel your internet subscription.
Seriously, you are on the internet all day at work, why the fuck do you need it when you are home?
Read a book.

lol yes

Lol maybe

Cute anime girls! I like cute anime girls! I'd prefer to not have gross fat guys talk about them though. I'd much rather see cute anime girls talking about cute anime girls! Or just cute anime girls being cute anime girls!

YAAAS QUEEN

I've never seen so many people upset over the idea that they would need to pay for a service they use.

id make them provide service for free with force were it feasible.
>implying every business wouldnt rob the population at gunpoint if the military would let them get away with it

I'm sure you'd kill someone given the chance user, so I will kill you preemptively.

Based luke

Lol right?

What the fuck does supporting net nutrality have to do with twitter? You mouth breathing Sup Forumstard.