How do you want your new elf emojis Pichai?

>How do you want your new elf emojis Pichai?
>JUST BLACK MY SHIT UP

Hey, look, Drow. Something even more evil, malicious, and backstabbing than normal Elves.

Stupid thread. Sage

Wait until people realize elves are part of ancient european mythology but putting white faces on other peoples culture is tabboo

finally

Just because they are European doesn't mean all elves were white. Elves were in the same class (fae) as tons of other creatures. So, nobody envisioned elves as white people but shorter and with pointy ears. That's a modern idea of it.

Unless they took the white skinned elves out, stfu you race baiting faggot

They never envisioned them as anything except white, you stupid nigger

WE WUZ ELVES

No. They envisioned them as horrible and creepy looking monsters.

Would someone care to tell me why we need an emoji for elves?

checked

It’s a new gender bigot

>nonwhite explaining ancient european culture
Europeans worshipped fairies, they sure as hell would have worshipped elves too and since theyre part human why would they envision them as a race other than their own?

Judging from the icelandic sagas I know they usually apear pretty human, no ears mentioned. They often gift and sometimes curse people. Their gifts usually have a drawback a rule you cant break or it stops working. Sometimes they marry humans under a condition to never do a certain thing, but dissappear without a trace if its broken. And if you enter their realm and stay too long centuries might have passed. They are seldom antagonists, thats usually reserved to troll witches.

>ayyo gimli
>ayyo hol up niggu
>dey finna take the lil' ass niggers to the Izengard

Dark elves are the most lewd ones

Also orc emoji when

Imagine the reaction if you could choose the skincolor of some African Oooge Booge character.

FYI, Easterlings and Haradims are blacks. Read the Tolkien lore.
If I remember correctly, there were Black Númenóreans as well.

Easterlings are and always were olive skinned, you dipshit. Literally go look them them up yourself.

They're dark elves and that exact color scheme is a classic (probably Japanese). Stop bringing niggers into it.

Easter-lings are basically like Arabs, and they are not white.

Just because your mongrel nation is at war with them, doesn't mean they're not Caucasian.