Is Brave Browser any good?

Any brave users. How is it. Does it really respect your freedumbs? Is it fast?

Brave mines bitcoins while you browse

I use Pale Moon, the official furry browser uwu

I like it. Brave is the only browser that supports the legalization of heterosexual marriage. I wish it was built from scratch instead of being a chromium fork.

What does that gay shit have to do with anything?

For mobile:
It's the best mobile browser on Android, no argument about that.

For PC:
It's great, it's what I'm using.
Too bad there isn't many addons, but it's a price I'm ready to pay in order to have a browser that respects my privacy and my rights.

The head of the project, Brendan Eich, was fired from Mozilla for not supporting gay marriage.

Pale Moon is corrupt, they censor addons they ideologically disagree with.

"Your browser, Our way"

The top boss of Brave is the ancient founder of Firefox, he got fired from his own organization because he didn't bend to the SJW values of progressivism and faggotry.

do explain

>being this new
The CEO of Brave was ousted by the feminist of Firefox for supporting marriage between a man and a woman. Firefox only supports marriage between mentally ill people who try to reproduce with people of the same genitalia. Joke's on them though because gay sex will not produce offspring.

Some jews made an addon called AdNauseam
Palemoon lead dev didn't like this addon
He put it on a blacklist, preventing installation unless you fuck around with a config thing.

what does the add on do and why does he not like it

It clicks on ads to fuck with Google and the ads companies that track you even if you have a "do not track" order.

The dude didn't agree with the philosophy behind it, so he banned the addon for everyone using the browser, thus going against the principle of the browser, which is supposed to be free and open.

>Brave mines bitcoins while you browse
Nice try you shill.

Brave also has a payment system. Here's how that works.

Which one are you?

Protestantism.

I'm using Brave but I cannot find how to achieve the "Beth" user path.
There doesn't seem to be any setting about that.

good man

Who cares.

Lots of people, apparently.