Why japs are always trying to tone their own reputation somehow?

Why japs are always trying to tone their own reputation somehow?

They really act in some superficial mood.
Koreans never make a crap like depicting their own emperor's face as westerner.
Or never draw an animation which story it like japanese is always good and nice handsome.

Why the hell japs are always doing it? Creepy and sissy as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUQsozpZUSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why are Japanese obsessed with their reputation

I don't know, but it's their culture.

Just look at that.
Look at japanese emperor's face

He really looks like he would like some poop smell. and seems little pout because some of white piggus don't give any attention to him.

Just like the same as crazy jap posters on Sup Forums

nice bait slant eyed subroach

>korean banter

>nice bait slant eyed subroach

Jap really thinks that his nation dosen't have slanty eyes

Japs are really self-conscious.

Muh samurai honor and everything.

YES

Why do you roaches insult dead man?
Do you have no concept for respecting dead person?

>Koreans never make a crap

but your former president got plastic surgery desu senpai

I mean, some point which really annoying is

That they really depict themselves as some quite decent fantasy charactors through anime or something. They always try to manipulate their own reputation through those drawing fantasy stuffs.

Japan is just a land of screaming people who think themselves despair and cursed to be born as asian.

What the fuck. Sauce?

Cute anime girls are born in such a spirit.

>Japan is just a land of screaming people who think themselves despair and cursed to be born as asian.

What the fuck is this roach saying about?

>Japan is just a land of screaming people who think themselves despair and cursed to be born as asian.
83% of Japanese want to be reborn as Japanese again, while over half of Korean hate to be reborn as Korean.....

Can't stupid japs even fucking learn?

No matter how you flatter to whites they'd treat you like a useful hardworking servants. You can't even make your own decent pride, such a shame

>No matter how you flatter to whites

Are you new fag? go back to hell chosun or kill yourself already

はぁ…白人様から見ればみんな똥양인には変わりないのに…仲良くしろよ…

Says the sad excuse of a cuntry who's been bullied for three thousand years. Remember, Chinese=>Japanese=>American

but this is a white in Japanese manga

>zainichi detected

This guy is a zainichi roach who stationing on Sup Forums Sup Forums 24/7 stalking Japanese posters.When you see this , he is a zainichi, not a Japanese poster He will ask you to report our post, so ignore this scum.

Just regular pretending as if you guys don't like whites. like a term 'white piggus' you made.
All world know that you like whites in fact. more than any other race, even more than your own race.

>仲良く

You just dont know what you are talking about.
We love to be friend with everybody except you fugly Koreans.

you are just a self-hating gook, no respect to your own cunt/people/culture, so you do not understand how usual Japanese like Japan
Korea still export too many foster children and sex workers abroad since they believe white cunts are better

You have always been under control by Chinks, culturally, traditionally, politically, and so on, whereas Japan had solely been trying to modernize its own way. You had nothing of your own but everything from Chinks. I mean, you were the biggest Chink influenced country ever on this planet. Thats the answer.

Everything you had done was literally a copy of Chink culture and tradition and you hadn't even attempted to grow out of it and make your own culture because you were firmly believing Chinks were absolute deals for over several hundred years, just like the current NK's regime.

And now the rise of Christianity in your country has appeared as a kind of the backlash against it and genuinely "westernized" way to destructure your norm and common sense. You've still culturally and ideologically been unmatured and in insecure situations.

>Jap talking about other nations being influenced
>Doesn't realise his culture is a clusterfuck of Rape samurai culture and the worst from the western world
nigga please go back to watch pedo cartoons

china>north korea>>>>philippines>>>>>south korea=japan=cucks

hahahaah the japanese emperor looks like an ugly monkey

Maybe this story will explain completely how you KimGooks live in shallow minded society as well as like to gauge someone's feelings especially white.

Do you remember this ugly Korean golfer won a gold medal in rio de ganeiro?
She had won several golf tournaments many times.
She was looking for sportsmanship in SK.
Every single South Korean company rejected because they thought her appearance wasn't affordable to enhance their corporate image.
She later finally got a sportsmanship. Do you know who supported her?
It is us Japanese company.

>Canada

>sponsorship*

japs are half-abbos

He's right though

Gooks do care waaaayyyy too much about appearance to insult anybody for doing the same

What? Are you implying your culture wasn't largely based off of the chinks' as well? Top kek

You just dont know how cucked they got. Might have been my word choice was bad for it, but it was even the level of meta-influence. They willingly asked Chinks to get themselves cucked and dismantled their own culture that originated from Goguryeo, which was the genuine Korean culture.

Your arguments are both pathetic yet enormously entertaining

Is she Chinese?

we only had means to trade with china technically by ships in ancient times.
Can you explain us how much could we have had been influenced culturally by china compered to Korea,huh?

Why do you Brits always say things/ see from top as if you are superior to others but it is not at all?

I know right? It's annoying, only we get to do that

I really hope our people and them not care about each other in any means except political issues. We should get the most from what Japan did to us in the past. Other than that, we shouldn't care anything and hate them out of blue.

夜中に何やってんだこいつら障害者かよ

Your futureson or daughter might marry black/muslim and you may see black grandchildren.

Will you take all zaichis from here including this scum ?

>korea talking about reputation and self-image
>when your country hsa the highest use of plastic surgery
>projecting this hard

ところで日本のマスメディアがSMAPの解散ばっか報道してるんだけどうざくね?国民的スーパーアイドル(笑)

At least, it's a better choice than giving out your own land to muslims pretending tolerance

I think the answer you're looking for is quite obvious yellow man.
Cowboy Tanakas

Plastic surgery may be a big issue raised. But muslims and africans are issues that can't be stopped.

Japan your pussy game is good but you wil always be U.S.A's whore.

Ainus are the best looking abbos.

They look like an hobbit version of Russian,

All Asians have white envy, and nobody expresses this more so than Japanese and Koreans whom are both US puppets. You guys line up to suck white dick as hard as you can all because you view whites as the most civilized, a position that you wish you had.

Japan draws cartoon characters that look white, and South Koreans literally undergo surgery because they can't stand their actual look.

t. Vietnamese-American who knows the truth about retarded East Asians who have no respect for themselves

I know Chinks and Japs look down on us Viets, but we're the ones who kicked French, American, and Chinese ass. You fags on the other hand will suck anyone's dick in the hope that they'll view you as "honorary whites" like lapdog slaves.

Are the Argentina white?

That's where japanese get their hobbit gene.

>t. Vietnamese-American who knows the truth about retarded East Asians who have no respect for themselves

Okay unguyen.

And Koreans (or any other people for that matter) somehow don't do any of these things?
Legitimately curious how you perceive K-pop and K-dramas.

can you please help me? I'm trying to remember which fucking country has the most plastic surgery on earth

because you know, they wanna not look like they do in reality... hmm... gimme some time, I'll be back when I remember the name

t. Kim Hyun Park

Korea is still divided while Vietnam is unified even after SK marines killed thousands of innocent civilians because of latent Jap butthurt.

Millions of Filipinos and nerdy white men masturbate to your pop idols who have undergone dozens of plastic surgery operations and have sucked dozens of music industry CEO dicks.

Despite being colonized by Japan, you've tried your hardest to emulate them in every way with the entire development of Korea based on "how we can we catch up to Japan" while sucking white dicks.

You have no respect for yourself and your people

What do you actually benefit from tall height?
Russians are pathetic.
You can't even win us over wrestling and judo in real world without dope.
only long cock size in according to your height and short tempered brain would be things you are able to be proud of. other than that you have nothing left behind them

arr rook the same.

Man, these threads are comfy.

Too bad for your innocent people man.

But it's due to your fuckin commie's strategy like disguising as civilians you already know it?

and your cunt is raped and robbed by commies and be poor country just like the same rest of commie cunts.

Now I see you said you're a vietnamese american. so you might be one of offspring of the boat people from southern vietnam.

Now it seems obvious that you've been robbed your land by commie. So you have no advantage to say things like vietnam is unified now or blah blah.
Eat your noodle and grow your brain now.

베충이 딱좋노 ㅇㅂ주고간다 이기야

Chill the fuck down that america land. you poor fucking country refugee offspring.

Or just make up gang just like typical niggas in USA. I heard you guys are pretty talented to shoot up and killing people as gangmember, meanwhile you can't even protect your from commies by your own because you're simply too corrupted.

Funny how Korea was poorer than Vietnam in the 70's, now youre talking like you guys are hot shit?? Haha, you can fool weeaboos on Sup Forums but youre not going to fool actual Asians.

Stupid Koreans, all you can do is cry and whine but even Vietnam is a free and independent country while Korea is divided and cant fight for itself.

Shut the fuck up you fugly fobgooks are fucking everywhere now
those destinations are 99% commonwealth for sucking white cocks

More

솔직히 Sup Forums이 ㅇㅂ보다 더 개씹꿀잼인 부분 ㅇㅈ? 어 ㅇㅈ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

칭쳉총 칭크

ㅇㅂ보고 지겨우면 넘어옴 쪽바리까는 스레많이 세워라 이기야

t. refugee offspring who needed to live under the nice care from white people

and He is now saying that korean is sucking white dick.

Why don't you give us convincible evidence how to modify those pictures at that time of era, faggot?

베충이들은 뭐만하면 처 깎아내리려고 하고 지랄해서 좆노잼이고 짜증만 남.

대신 일베안에서 연마한 남 깎아내리기 /패드립 기술등을 쪽바리에게 적용하면 꿀좸꿀좸

Viets are cool

Meiji emperor was ugly as fuck but totally based. Kenshin Himura fought for him.

Nice unification by the way. Smooth as silk. No one can repute wight?

tfw see those drain language
Don't use ugly language consisted only combination of line, square and circle.

ㅗ here I used it

Even your language all rook like same as ugly kpoop subhumans

And the way he thinks whites are delusional is disgusting.

퍽큐 위 구크 나오.

L이

My family isn't refugees, idiot. Nice assumption. Is your family rapebabies from Japanese colonization?

Thank you, Kazakh-bro.

Better than licking the feet of foreigners. I am enjoying how mad you Koreans get when you think a "lesser" people is attacking you. Insecure much?

So do you also like how communists ruled your country after the war?
I don't think I'm insecure with vietnamese even with many of them.

He really seems to feel some pride bout 'muh history'

Saying words like rapebabies from japanese kek

youtu.be/qUQsozpZUSw

Here's a real fact which vietnam might be proud of.

japlets, when will they learn ?

post source

> In North Korea are racist and hostile against Europeans and Whites.

> In South Korea people wanna be white and surgery to look white is a plage.

Why can not be a happy medium?

I would personally be ashamed what his country has become after the wars. Instead of fighting against french and american making roach caves. That's one for the masturbation for him.

What is there to be ashamed about? Vietnam is poor, but they have dignity unlike South Korea.

>implying this hasn't been happening in South Korea for decades

Unlike Vietnam, South Korean women are still being fucked by white and black American soldiers.

He only mentioned about the facts that Vietnam won wars against them
You weak dog eater cowards had never won single war on history.
You cowards couldn't own your land without the power of the US and its allies.

you lost the long term game with china

Carolina was really annoyingly noisy girl.

they beat you once didn't they?

What?

it was one of our clans, not all of us.
Their number of soldiers was overwhelming.

shut up you inbred monkey, if you like your country so much why don't you just go back there and stop living in a white man's land ?

dignity means nothing if you are poor af tho, it's 21st century ffs