The Sup Forums adware domain amgload.net is listed as 127.0.0.1 in my hosts file

The Sup Forums adware domain amgload.net is listed as 127.0.0.1 in my hosts file

>The 127.0.0.1 IP address is commonly found in the Hosts file on computers assigned to the plain English address, “localhost.” It is also used by computer malware to assign legitimate websites to the localhost to prevent the end-user from seeking legitimate computer security assistance with malware infection.

>This type of change has most commonly been associated with many of the computer scareware packages that have been deployed across the Internet through maliciously infected websites, Trojan horse viruses, and infected email attachments.

Do the below and post results
host amgload.net

Other urls found in this thread:

urlscan.io/asn/AS43332
urlscan.io/ip/35.198.109.160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bob@bob-H81M-S2PV ~ $ host amgload.net
amgload.net has address 127.0.0.1

dat not gud.

I don't get it, it's also set as 127.0.0.1 for me, what does it mean?

Ayy

Me too, what does this mean

Are you fucking retarded? It added itself to your hosts file.

that makes no sense, unless if it had root access to my computer and hosts file

What does he mean by this?

Has also 127.0.0.1 on my pc and on my server

I fucking hate Gookmoot, this fucking faggot.

Are we going to abandon this shitty place now?

i cant run the host command

install it then

so this is some more bullshit fearmongering or should we be worried? I don't get it.

BRAINLETS

urlscan.io/asn/AS43332

ukrainian here, lovin' the smell of the burning yank anuses in the morning. Get fucked, bydlo

>unless if it had root access to my computer and hosts file

exactly
Jesus fucking christ

>THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!

Do any of you dumb niggers know what NS records are? Holy shit. You can still block *.amgload.net.

A records can be any IP address.

I cannot believe none of you understand this concept. Then again, we are on Sup Forums after all.

are you retarded

If you had invested in superior web root protection you wouldn’t even be the slightest bit concerned right now

[Err:no-arguments-detected]

holy shit Sup Forums is more retarded than I could ever have imagined

welp

IT belongs to google BRAINLET

It's not in my hosts file and it still gives 127.0.0.1 you soyboy fuck

I wonder if it is pointing to localhost for a privilege escalation...?

Wat do if I'm on wangblows?

No it doesn't. Holy fuck where did all these brainlets come from? They use googledomains.com NS to get their records. It's just a way to obfuscate records. Let's say I look up uradumbnigger.smcheck.org, you direct your query to NS-CLOUD-B1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM and they return the A records which were registered there. Now, fuck off and stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

what is the linux equivalent to the host command ?

>smcheck literally resolves to a Google Cloud IP

urlscan.io/ip/35.198.109.160

Get the fuck out

OP and most of you are either tech illiterate retards or intentionally poisoning the well with bullshit fear mongering to try and make everyone calling this shit out look illegitimate.

you should learn how dns works before you try to argue about this

dig. but OP is confirmed retard. Pay no mind. Yes, the A record is literally set to 127.0.0.1. It's supposed to be that way.

When you register a domain you can put whatever the fuck IP address you want in there. You don't have to own it and it doesn't have to be an actual routable IP.

Dude stop embarrassing yourself.

>slavic
>likes the smell of burning anus
Not that big a surpirse, really.

I am using Noscript+Adblock Latitude on Palemoon with everything allowed except amgload.net & adglare.net. I haven't changed a single thing in the last 2 years, at least, and nothing is bothering me.

Perhaps you folks having issues should go back to Sup Forums and forget all about it, right? Just play video games and leave all this technology mumbo jumbo to us dorks, okay?

Using the same thing and I never once was bothered by all this ad nonsense everyone's talking about.. I didn't even have to change anything either, one of my subs must have already caught those domains.