ITT: Best calculators of all time

ITT: Best calculators of all time.

If you have one, post it here. Or else.

fx-115ES

/thread

I have a TI-36 solar from the late 80s that's been broken in half, submerged in water, and then put back together and it still works as good as new.

Fx 991 es plus

Git gud.

fx-991MS

>(more on other side)

I never understood the point of % functions on calculator. Does not everybody know 12% is 0.12? You're not even saving time since the % sign usually requires a shift button, so writing .12 is 3 button presses while 12% is 4.

The best one is the standard windows calculator

Objectively the GOAT

HP prime

You would honestly be shocked by how many normies have no idea how to use percentages. I worked in a factory for a short while and before I got there whenever they needed a non standard quantity of product produced they would ask the lab boys to write out a new formula with the quantities listed because no one on the floor knew how to do it based on percentages.

casio FX-82MS
Served me for many years and still works flawlessly.

It's good for addition/subtraction of percentages. Quicker to type "37.63+17%" than "37.63+(37.63*.17)

>not dc
wtf r u doin user

I have one of these guys, he's a pretty cool guy.

37.63 1.17 *
37.63 1 .27 - *

Great for use as an impromptu weapon. They still work afterwards too.

Ah good point. Why would there be reciprocal button though? Entering 1/x isn't time consuming.

I love my 12C, also have a 50g. Next I'm going to pick up a WP-34S and a SwissMicros DM-16.

Thing served me well for 7 years. Sad the screen died.

>36X Solar user
Mah nugger

CASIO masterrace