I can sell my commieblock apartment and buy 10 houses in USA

>I can sell my commieblock apartment and buy 10 houses in USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4
macedonia.realigro.com/for-sale/property/
novelestate.com/estate_list.html?serviceType=selling&estateType=house&lang=en#.V73EoiKUftB
youtube.com/watch?v=8kgYgEZFQu8
elquintopoder.cl/cultura/mas-del-50-de-los-chilenos-piensa-que-los-espiritus-existen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i'm moving to chicago

Is that literal trash on the ground?

>tons of character

AKA former nigger house/meth lab

Probably haunted

Bet your commieblock apartment is worth like 500 bux

>3,750 sqft

How much is this in real measurement

That's a pretty rough neighborhood.

A 1910's bungalow in a good part of the Chicagoland area goes for at least $200,000

that's just a glorified apartment

>implying even the best flat in Sk*pje is worth $200K
we can play along if it makes you feel better though?

You'd have to pay the unpaid property taxes before you could move in, which is probably close to $80k+

It's the same with all the cheap property in Detroit and Ohio.

Use google maps and locate it on pic related. I have family members who escaped from Chicongo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4

How do you know it's a rough neighborhood?

wow that is quite the segregated city

>Chicago, IL
That's how.

Explains everything thanks haha x D

What happens if you have a black friend? Will you get dirty looks from the locals if you visit them in their neighbourhood? That kind of segregation is unheard of here.

I live in Chicago. That area isn't as bad as other part of the south and west side, but the violent crime and property crime rates would still be unacceptable for a European.

It's definitely a working class area, but no good access to public transportation, it's far outside of the city itself. You'd probably want a car.

Might as well go a little father south and west and move into a slightly more expensive, whiter suburb near some forest preserves.

Have a look if you're moving t b h We're not africa tier

macedonia.realigro.com/for-sale/property/
novelestate.com/estate_list.html?serviceType=selling&estateType=house&lang=en#.V73EoiKUftB

Russians own all the real estate in london where anglos can't afford to live, this generation eastern europeans will own you and your kin

There's not really a reason to visit a bad neighborhood in Chicago, that's why they are bad neighborhoods. Decades of economic disinvestment.

You'd be largely ignored unless you look like a good target for an easy robbery. Upwards of 80 percent of crime in the worst neighborhoods in Chicago is gang related.

come try!
good idea
I'll be the one paying you $5 to suck my dick on saturday nights

You're all retarded.

>t. actual Chicagoan

I used to not like the term flyover. It implied that the Midwest wasn't important. But now i'm coming to like it. Keep flying over, don't come here. We have enough niggers and problems to deal with.

>50 million tourists

Too late lmao

What about middle class black neighbourhoods? It looks so segregated it seems like visiting there at all would be a bit iffy.

I know someone who worked in South Side aka the blue area. While working on a roof, "yoots" stole his ladder while he was still on the roof. At some other time they stole his lunch box or some other tools (I forget the details). This was back in the 80s, before his escape from the jungle. The segregation is justified and nobody will want to invest in an area where people with a crab mentality will burn down your investment and outright hate you (fyi blacks hate asians, whites and themselves).

youtube.com/watch?v=8kgYgEZFQu8

Those don't really exist anymore. The decline of the black middle class and black businesses in Chicago is a big part of why the south and west sides have it rough today.

Neighborhoods like Bronzeville and Lawndale had a thriving black middle class, but when the 70's came around things changed.

Today, middle class black families are moving to the southwest suburbs and northwest suburbs. Poorer families who want to leave are literally going back to where they came from - Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia.

This is a big part of Chicago's (relatively minor) population dip last year. The people who moved into the city were young professionals who want to live closer to the Loop.

Lol yea that sounds like the south side accent. Dere were tree yoots who took my tools and polish sahsidges I was savin' fer lunch.

the 80's were a particularly bad time for crime in the city (as it was for every other city in the U.S. really) - the murder rate was reaching it's peak for the last half of the 20th century.

>Probably haunted

>not buying haunted houses for cheap

You dont seriously believe in ghosts do you

I have crippling depression

I will gladly kill you if you come here, no one will give a shit

>le just because it's in the 3rd world or some country my ignorant mind knows nothing of, it must be a cheap shithole meme
I live in a house worth 400k dollars including the lot and I'm in the middle class.

just bee yourself

>Jews own all the real estate in London
FTFY

My 70m flat costed more than 200 000$ just 2 years ago and now it is only 150 000$. Thanks to ruble fall blyat.

t. Pagan Hindu

WTF so progressive and tolerant

how would you do it
?

>Vice-like new agencies will become the new BBC
wtf I hate documentaries now. This is so sad.

>2 minutes in american documentary
>widow talks about the death of her husband due to "gun violence"
>a cop has shot him in the back of the head

top fucking kek, you literally cannot make this shit up

Why are you so butthurt? I'm Albanian muslim

Lots of open wilderness without a soul in sight, take your pick

>Shitcongo
Oh user, you don't want to do that.

Just go to some irrelevant place in the deep south instead.

It's the best city for eastern europeans, I am muslim too

Well good luck there, and Allah be with you.

Well the price is a hint

> I am muslim too
consider suicide achmed

>wanting to live in the inner city area
literally asking for a drive by

He's working on it.

>can buy 10 houses
>posts chicongo shithole pic

9/11 tb.h fa.m

>but when the 70's came around things changed.
What happened in the 70s?

>He doesn't believe in god
>Being this degenerate

i'm sorry I don't believe in suicide attacks and shooting up paris

>le middle class brazillians meme

half of it is owned by the duke of westminster who just rents it out.

crack, war on drugs

Let me guess, Orange is Hispanic and Green is Asian?

>That patch of blue in the west

Is that just as shit as the south of Chicago?

I'm assuming the north where all the dots are mixed together have to be somewhat okay.

Cringe

How could this happen?

elquintopoder.cl/cultura/mas-del-50-de-los-chilenos-piensa-que-los-espiritus-existen/

>chile in charge of not believing in ghosts

it's not unlike how miami got very violent during the coke epidemic in the late 70's/early 80's

crime pays, and when crack became a thing (it is both very addicting and affordable), there was money to be made in the black market.

But why so much cocain suddenly?

There was an economic collapse in Chicago when manufacturing jobs were all outsourced. All the working people, many of them white, left the area to go get new jobs. When all the wealthy people leave an area, it goes to shit.

Now Chicago is a crime ridden shithole.

YOu can really compared.

>be american
>get foreclosed

Its the same as the current heroin epidemic. Disaffected groups turned to drugs to avoid facing their harsh reality, then get addicted, then use crime to fuel their addiction or get rich off drug sales.

See black populations are disproportionately affected by economic crises. The black unemployment rate is consistently twice that of whites so they're hit twice as hard in recessions. The 70s were a 10 year long period of recession and stagnation.

Near west side is probably worse imo. I used to work in the ER at their main trauma center and there would be a gunshot wound every single night shift, sometimes 3

Man I couldn't imagine what it would be like to work at a hospital that's in or close to a violent neighbourhood. Is it just gang violence within the area or did they pick fights with the gangs from the South side? I'm assuming orange is Hispanic, so do they have fights with black gangs or are they rather peaceful?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions, but I'm rather curious as to the situation in Chicago.

brb becoming real estate mogul in America

There were defo a lot of hispanics. I put 60 sutures in an old hispanic woman who got stabbed a bunch by her coked up son. The worst patients were actually the PCP overdoses, all black people. You have to tie them down and wait it out but they have tard strength at that point and it takes like 8 of you. I don't know if it is bad anymore but while I was there heroin was expensive and a load of PCP got dropped on the city so we had ODs every day

It's actually kind of fun working at a place like that vs the suburbs. I took a job at a community hospital on the north side and we would get things like a 3 year old with a scratch, or drug addicts looking for pain meds. You don't feel like you're helping much

Most of the violence is gang related. Fun Fact: if it is an unseasonably warm day there are more shootings. I guess people are all outside trying to cool off and they get into altercations. I don't know if the gang shit was mostly racially motivated but the Latin Kings were moving in at the time so maybe it was

green circle on pic related is where it was

>Chicago

Found the why it's so god damn cheap

>chicago

On the other side of the city, a new house in my neighborhood is selling for 1.95 million. Really makes you think.

But yeah, Chicago is probably the most segregated major city in the US (Milwaukee is more segregated, but not really "major" 2bh), ironic given that it's in the North.

From your math you could buy 230k houses in Detroit 2bh

why is Dorian A Johnson posing like he's about to drop the most fire album of 2016?

>tfw I can actually afford that home with my savings

Is it unsafe to be an Asian in Chicago? Pls let me know, anons.

It's a fucking $20,000 house in Chicago

I don't even have to look to know its in chiefkeefistan

>Close to Public Transportation

As a Chicagoan, I can tell you that while it's physically close to the 95th/Dan Ryan "L" stop, it's on the other side of the highway, which is not really a good thing 2bh.

Not around Chinatown or the North Side, 2bh. And the other parts to be unsafe in are unsafe for everyone, including the inhabitants.

Unfortunately for you, that house is in one of those areas.

I can't imagine it's worse than being white or black

I wouldn't characterize it as a total economic collapse. Chicago's economy was diverse enough to withstand the rusting of the Rustbelt. Detroit and Gary were far more reliant on industry and are in much worse condition today because of it. The economy and metro area is still growing, fiscal mismanagement by the state and local governments are another matter.

Chicago actually still has the most diversified economy of any major metro area.

I wouldn't really characterize it as a shithole either. Good sized chunks of the south and west sides have problems, but they're something like the 20th and 22nd most dangerous neighborhoods in the U.S.

The entire metro area is 10 million people, the lakefront is truly unique, and the city proper is based on the first true city plan which is adhered to today.

In violent crime per 100,000 it's safer than Orlando, Florida, and a little more dangerous than Albuquerque.

It's not even the most dangerous city in Illinois lol.

Are you that one Macedonian poster from /balk/?

>middle class black neighbourhoods