Seriously, why don't westerners wash their assholes after taking a shit?

Seriously, why don't westerners wash their assholes after taking a shit?

Why don't Algerians eat cheese?

Everyone here uses pic related. I couldn't live without it.

no idea what you're talking about

italians confirmed for successors of rome

>why don't westerners
Bidet has been de facto introduced first in Naples (albeit the french origin) and it's compulsory to have one in every bathroom
I barely wipe my ass and yet you can have dinner on my butthole

no homo

Why don't you eat cheese?

I do, why don't you wash you anus after poopoo?

Why don't you eat cheese?

pls homo

westerner gajin a piggu

I do you sandnigger

Why do Algerians enjoy a vastly lower standard of life than westerners?

>2016
>not sharting like an american

>using toilets
>2016

Shart in Mart master race

But we do.

Mfw people won't be able to have dinner on my butthole

Seriously?

Not him but i always shower after taking a poo. I dont think washing you ass with just water without soap is enough. Like it's still dirty. You wouldnt just wash your hand after being on the toilet, you'll had to use soap too or else its just as filthy as before.

> inb4 my poo dosent touch any part of my ass on the way out

Then it's no point in using a bidet either since it's clean as can be. I would still shower though. It's the psychological effect.

We use soap too. What happens if you have diarrhea and need to shit like 5 times? Do you shower 5 times?

Yes, I have a bidet.

I really don't think I could live comfortably without a bidet.

Because we don't like cold water shooting up our assholes. We like hot water shooting out of our assholes.

I wash it of course. But no soap, I heard that soap is bad for for useful bacteria there.

We take showers everyday tho.
They do.

This, cleaning your asshole only with paper must leave some remaining shit.

Never really given it a thought before but it actually seem like the right thing to do. Even though you wipe your ass with paper there will still be shit there to some extent. If there is shit on the floor you woulnd't just wipe it of with paper. Kind of gross acutally. Nobody uses them here though exept rich old people

We fucking do

Wet toilet paper always. Having a butt sink is just a waste of space when you can use damp paper and get that shit cleaned up real good and smart. Wet that shit with the faucet my brothers, it is always within reach from the toilet anyway.

I use wet wipes, a bidet is too expensive and just generally takes too long 2bh