Hello Sup Forums, europoor here

Hello Sup Forums, europoor here
I was curious if you america people get google notificatios that tell you to accept spying on your phone and or desktop?

With that I also want to know your opinions whether you like me believe europe is the best place to live for a free as in libre tech enthusiast

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/policies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

google.com/policies/

What am I soppose to look for here?

no. Europe must be an absolute shithole. getting fucked by mudslimes AND corporations

Nope. Take a screenshot so we can see.

where I live we have no muslims and people are racist and homophobic, it's pretty great
Plus corporations are the one getting fucked here, we literally have next to nothing relevent in tech anymore

I noticed it on my sisters phone so I don't have a screenshot, I'm using microG on my phone, I'll make sure to get a screen shot next time I see it, it basically was a notification that you couldn't clear until you clicked on it, there it open google setting with it saying that it wants to do "personolized advertisisng" to your account with a big blue button saying I accept, and a small grey one saying no thanks, which when clicked would get you through walls of text and the usual "are you sure?" promts, implying that you're an idiot for choosing that option there, probably forced to be put by EU privacy regualtions, they often fuck with google so that's what I assumed

Americans aren't poor, so they use iOS.

ahem.

I though germans used firefox, oh well

How is that better?

So basically Switzerland is the gayest country on Earth.

that's nothing new, but at least they made Wire

31 Million Americans would disagree

I have everything synced. It's handy as fuck, saved me a lot of time.
Embrace the botnet, user.

Siema / Szia!

not quite, fellow europoor

O B S E S S E D