How common are asian female/ white male couples in your country?

How common are asian female/ white male couples in your country?

How are they viewed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i know a cute quarter indonesian girl

(quarter asian = patrician taste)

Common in London from my experience

normal besides if it's an old man and a young sea girl

You don't see it often but when you do, nobody gives even the slightest hint of a fuck.

Unless it's a fat balding middle aged guy with a SEA-monkey catalog wife of course. They're worthy of nothing more than pity.

Who's that semen demon

C Data Users

:)

I want to sexfuck her.

Very very common with women from Thailand.

Nobody gives a fuck about who you marry in Finland because our birth rate is already so fucking low.

Is this what Eliot Rodgers would look like if he wasn't a gentleman?

Very rare, just like asian-white (or asian-anyone) social relationships of any kind. Most asians here are chinese and a very secluded community, even less integrated than moroccans (although generally more tolerable than them).

The only asian-white couple that comes to my mind is a teacher I had in uni that was married to a tibetan women.

Since those relationships are rare, there's no specific stereotype about them. May be positive for the girl, since people will know she's more integrated and spanish than you would expect on a chinese, and spaniards like that.

She's fully Asian, so no.

Friend of mine had a qt jap gf. They lived in London though so it wasn't unusual.

>They're worthy of nothing more than pity.

for the guy or the woman?

Asians were a mistake

Uncommon

U sure senpai?

The guy.
The woman hit the jackpot pretty much.
Will probably leave him the second a guy with more money is interested in her though.

>the wonders of plastic chirgury, photoshop and a lot of training

Isn't she that Kazakh chick studying in Vienna.
I would sexfuck her as well.

Where is the plastic surgery senpai, her face isn't even the Asian ideal, so that unlikely. She got that body by working out and being naturally T H I C C

I want to sexfuck her.

goddamn

>this kills the White roasty

Not hating but the asscheck on the right picture has been shopped very obviously.
And not even in a flattering way.

Would still smash with full force until exhaustion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indos are slightly tanned white people senpai, that barely counts

It's almost always thai or philippine midgets who marry some old, fat/bald fucker, although there are exceptions. I have a chink gf myself, but most of the time the non SEA asians tend to stick to their own kind.

why is she so sweaty?

so common that even pelé do it

how are relationship with east asians seen then?

working out probably

Thai grills are common here and i dont think people look at it negative unless the guy is a0some wierd asshole.

When it's an old guy with a SEA woman, it's usually kinda looked down on. Nobody is gonna say anything in public, but like, some people talk behind backs, you know? Personally I don't care what others think of me and my gf (or anything else, for that matter), it's my own damn business.

that couple is not even considered interracial it's so common

pretty normal
im white and my gf is white/japanese
her father is white and mother is japanese

hapas were a mistake

oil

coming from the land of giants
kek
so was china

which ever one it is i would def eat out her asshole

You say that like it's a bad thing. I wish we recycled our mediocre women like that.

pretty fat ass for an asian
hapas have some fat asses too

Stop posting that sweaty bitch.

China is one of the first civilizations and rapidly becoming numero uno. America is a mongrel nation of fat ugly subhuman trash controlled by kikes that should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Good for fap material, I rather have a slightly misshaped gf

>muh conservative asian waifus

Common in my city because it's where the US Naval base is.

Nobody really cares, although common thoughts about those kinds of couples is that the woman probably married her for the money and/or his ethnicity so he could have (hopefully) attractive children that could become a celebrity one day. (Most celebrities here are mixed and light-skinned too)
I find it cringey at times.

hapas are fine stop believing r/asianmasculinity memes

>rapidly becoming numero uno

cranking out cheap plastic toys in your sweat shops doesn't make you a world power Chang.

Enjoy getting cucked by the CCP

>4% more likely
Literally who gives a fuck?
Besides they also probably include Indians and Pakistani into the "Asian" category

t. Connor - English teacher from Indiana

married him* for the money

high test bro
high test

BLASHPHEMY
>lightly tanned
we are seanigger brah

Those tits are really big for an asian

Quite literally sure they colored them yellow because they meant to refer to far east orientals

Well that was clearly the intention, but I'm assuming this was based off of the US Census, which counts Indians/Pakinstanis as "Asian" and Middle Easterners as "White". So the stats are probably skewed a bit more than they should be.

I think WMAF and AMWF is quite common here. Old man/young thai wife is looked down upon but anything in the same age bracket is more commonly accepted. Most asian here are ASEAN immigrants and the rest are adopted koreans who are fully integrated into Norwegian society.

You don't know what he's talking about.

>implying
Of course nobody is coming to say it to your face, but we all judge you for having a thai-wife.

I like your census

i know because im sundanese

Common enough even though my area is 95% white. I assume more than half Asian females go for white men.
Well viewed generally except by salty young white females. Works for both eastern Asians and southern.

No you don't.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people

>bedouins are considered white in america
>persians are considered white in america
>mid eastern jews are considered white in america
>arm*s are considered human in america

kek this nigga serious
just direct your dick to our northen neighbor bruder

What are you on about, retard?

keep maintaining your race and your culture

>jews are considered white in america

>I was mistaken for a jew by some old israeli while i was waiting at the aeroport in vienna
i dont know how to feel

You have been given the privilege of being apart of the master race

Persians can be pale as fuck tho
Kazakhs are proud steppe warriors not wh*te

oy vey

I don't really have no clue what you are talking about.

you and i both know that the majority are of bedouine complexion and are as hairy as a gruzinian woman

Americans don't know it

need a name lads

I don't have a name, but I do have two other pics some user posted

very rare, haven't seen a single one in my entire life, it is true
they are considered best out of other races, I would say almost same as white due to hard working meme

>How common are asian female/ white male couples in your country?
Pretty common amongst the older generation who find wives in either Thailand or the Philippines.

>How are they viewed?
If it's of the old man/young asian kind, it's pretty frowned upon. Otherwise nobody gives a shit, given you're of similar age and the Asian in question grew up here like any other Norwegian.

What's this girl's name?

No Asians here

So nothing to view.

one drop rule, your own fault since your countrymen did it.
your posts never fail to make it into my list of cringiest post of the day, congratulation you've made it into "that one Sup Forums poster you know"

>adopted koreans who are fully integrated into Norwegian society
I find Swedish-speaking Asian girls very alluring in some way.

Only foreigners here are brazillian, english tourists and the Lojas Chinesas, so interracial couples are unheard of

My girlfriend is Asian, and there's basically three types of people that may have something negative to say, those being right wing white men, angry Asian men and bitter white women. Usually they use the whole 'he couldn't get a white woman' 'he's a beta male' type reasons. Though saying that, most people don't care desu.

I think the worst things I've had to deal with are Asian girls giving me odd looks and old pervert blokes staring at my gf

My dad worked at a bank in japan where he met my mum, pretty common amongst expats, but in general the white guys with asian girls tend to be a bit odd desu.
I'm dating a white girl and i agree on the looka though, constant stares by people of every age, although girls our age keep calling us cute because they think we don't understand

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just met my girlfriend through similar social circles and we got along. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to boost my own ego but we don't really get the comments a lot of similar couples do because I'm tall and confident and my girlfriend doesn't look like a little boy. I've even found myself chuckling at some blokes who have their head down constantly and are always getting berated by their girlfriend. We've certainly had more nice comments than bad ones.

GOTTA GET A GOOK

no one cares what you look like mate go be a special snowflake somewhere else

It's "Jessicababyfat"

I thought that said Jessicablyat for a second.

please have white children. Keep Britain white.

Your children will look like they have Down's Syndrome.

Yeah but even then South Asians (Indians/Pakistanis) usually do not intermarry with other white people nearly as much as East/Southeast Asian women in the US marry white men.

I have pretty much the same experience as you. The bitter white women always make me laugh just because they never realise how jealous they are.

On the plus side, older Asians are really nice to me. Downside, she came from a religious school and I will never get that dream threesome.

It's more nigger or sandnigger w/ white fermale here

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
YOU CAN'T GET A REGULAR GIRLFRIEND!