Why are Germanic/Nordic women, in fact blonde women in general so overrated? So boring and generic looking imo

Why are Germanic/Nordic women, in fact blonde women in general so overrated? So boring and generic looking imo

Med/Latina women are objectively the best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P67pkaESDhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You called?

test

Only niggers like women with dark hair/skin

It's the exact opposite for me.
When I look at latina women, I'm like "Yeah she's pretty good looking... but meh, way too forgettable and boring"

It's just preference.

I like darker shade of brunette and green eyes

Don't ruin my thread

Dude Africans are obsessed with blondes, its why your country is full of them

can you post more of this god tier bodied slag please?

tfw you will never have a gf...
Cuz you prefer femboys

blonde women are rare, that's why you are wrong

that's painted blonde btw

I'd get banned

alejandra guilmant Is her name

>Rare

Of all women i see like 30% are natural blonde. Its not rare at all

maybe,Idk

this is a 10/10 in Chile

>30% in a european country
>not rare worldwide

> makes point about a certain type of women looking generic
> posts professional model casted for looking generic
ebin :D

That's not the reason.

no she is natural blonde, she's from finland

thanks pansy user

What the hell is going on with the guy on the background?

French women are the best of both worlds. Too bad they seem to be complete degenerates.

The famed Finnish autism

He was dumpster diving

Didn't mean to quote Bugs Bunny user. Fuck moblie posting

I agree, blondes are shit. Specially fake blondes, those make me puke.

Blonde obsession is a non-white feature.

> Specially fake blondes
But fake "blondes" are not blondes, they are just brunettes or whatever with dyed hair.

You should come here for a good laugh or vomiting your guts out, whatever comes first

They're blondes, the hair is blonde. Just like I have nothing against a naturally blonde women with hair dyed black and don't consider her blonde, or just like I try to avoid women with funny colored hair.

They're not uncommon here either

He has polish flag blondes are not rare for him

According to your logic, I become a nigger when I paint myself black.

>Blonde obsession is a non-white feature
this guy knows
they don't say grass is always greener on the other side for no reason.
sexual attraction to racial features has always been inversely correlated with one's self appearance.
I, personally find blonde hair quite repellent for that reason.
in the same manner, non-whites are more likely to be attracted to whites (protip: all the posters above me who share my flag ITT).

> sexual attraction to racial features has always been inversely correlated with one's self appearance.
He talks about obsession, not just attraction.
> I, personally find blonde hair quite repellent for that reason.
You can't just generalize that just because it's your personal opinion. Example: I'm way more attracted to blonde and red hair than to black hair but I'm blond myself. The phrase "grass is always greener on the other side" does not work always.

Ass > Tits btw

>alejandra guilmant
I insta-jizzed in my pants
>French
nowadays you have to state if mean white of black french
seconded

that's fucking bullshit

>He talks about obsession, not just attraction.
but I am talking about obsession as well.
I was pointing out the reason behind OPs opinion by explaining why some are obsessively attracted to blondes whilst some to med/latinas

>You can't just generalize
that is exactly why I stated:
>more likely to be attracted

I just equally dislike both niggers and nigger painted whites, so they're de facto the same, following your metaphor.

Everyone, please forgive this compatriot of mine. The people from not-developed countries often feel very sorry about themselves, wishing whatever green grass is in any other richer country. This peopleo tend to be very miserable not depending on the situation they live in.

Me, I love the latinas we got here, despite the fact that we got a lot of diversity. Plus, they are often very loving gals. I recomend Chilean, Peruvian and Colombian girls.

Thats wrong. It depends on who you grow up around. Your brain doesnt take your own apperance into account. Your brain imagines you as people around you. Thats why all races still prefer their own kind

here`s an example of the kind of cute latinas we got over here

b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8

der ködert doch

ist 1 duhme fodse xD

>Thats why all races still prefer their own kind
first things first, that is by no means the reason.
the reason is that there is quite a bit of xenophobia in most races so that they never get to encounter good looking ones from the other side.
plus, once the subject is not pure sexual appeal, people are afraid of the unexpected and tend to avoid living a lifetime with people from different cultures/races.
back to my personal preferences, as much as I'm much more sexually attracted to latinas, I'll most probably marry a fellow germanic woman just because of that.

>It depends on who you grow up around
that is also correct and because of the reasons I mentioned above, you mostly get to see your own kind which makes you get used to them, then become fed up and unresponsive.

>Your brain imagines you as people around you
precisely the reason why the people you would choose to marry differs from the ones you choose to fuck.

>was meinte er damit

thanks for indirectly backing up my claim mates.

I am white guy with fair hair and I think that blondes are ugly and I am never attracted to them. White girls are lame. I prefer brown and black girls

but if you're tanned no one will care if you are actually clearer, everyone is going to see you as the tone of skin you currently have

>fair skin
>dark hair
beats natural blondes any day desu
besides most blondes bleach because they're just a very light brown

bloddy nora lad tally-ho and up the bum

>sexual attraction to racial features has always been inversely correlated with one's self appearance.
oh, that thinly-veiled pro-race-mixing post

who would ever be behind it? Nowadays I'm not even sure it's a jew, it could be a refugee as well

many german grills are just ugly tbqh, it's not a matter of hair colour

By your logic all of scandinavians should have nigger fever

>you mostly get to see your own kind which makes you get used to them, then become fed up and unresponsive.
That's not how evolution works. You're just making things up out of nowhere.
>We got used to those of our kind and in order to not mix with good looking others,nature has invented XENOPHOBIA BUUUU

>good looking others
Here's the problem again, what is good looking mostly depends on the race.

>I'm much more sexually attracted to latinas, I'll most probably marry a fellow germanic woman just because of that.
literally, what?

le maymays

> you mostly get to see your own kind which makes you get used to them
The same thing will happen when you have a permanent girlfriend or wife who looks different because you see her all the time.
Also there's a lot more to a woman than her looks.

Is this why I as a pasty skinned Englishman LOVE black girls?

>have most beautifel womyn on the planez
>get earthquake'd

what did they skin you for?

wat

I just like that webm, it's funny. Do you not like it?

It's a good webm and is funny.

wow, such an amount of blind rightardism on Sup Forums today, more than its average.

>pro-race-mixing
>stating the reality is supporting it
I've already explained why I wouldn't marry one of the opposite races.

>many german grills are just ugly tbqh, it's not a matter of hair colour
that is also correct.

ok, that I presume, is indeed a baitpost now.

>That's not how evolution works. You're just making things up out of nowhere.
different topic to begin with. people are afraid of the unexpected as I already explained in my post that you quoted and marry their own kind.
it's baffling why people keep deliberately confusing sharing a life with having a nightstand.

>Here's the problem again, what is good looking mostly depends on the race.
there are certain physical features that are widely accepted as attractive, which means there are objectively (at least according to the majority of the entire world) more good looking and less good looking women in all races, almost completely regardless of their races.

source on piccc?

If they're overrated the export some here.

Hahahahahaha thirsty monkey

>The same thing will happen when you have a permanent girlfriend or wife who looks different because you see her all the time.
it's no wonder that people always get less and less attracted to their partner. in that case it is more likely for a person to cheat on his partner with someone who belongs to a third race then.

The kids you see here are not representative of the general populace.
I used to love blondes while in middle school as well. I also hated brunettes and dark-haired girls.
Then I grew up and realized that all hair colours are great.

The most patrician combination is black hair, along with light eyes and pale skin.

Only pre-teens and niggers are obsessed with blondes.

>>stating the reality is supporting it
>I've already explained why I wouldn't marry one of the opposite races.
I don't really care about your inconsistent follow-up replies with your german fellows, what you state is pretty far from "reality" and it's something you're totally pulling out of your ass. That phrase ("sexual attraction to racial features has always been inversely correlated with one's self appearance") is pure bait and utter bullshit.

A reply to this post is not asked nor warranted btw, have fun with your german refugees

At least Nordic/Germanic women are not usually 150cm tall and hairy

>Med/Latina women are objectively the best
kek

And this is how "real latinas" look like

So we all agree slav girls are the best

yes

they "are overrated" because you think they look boring and generic, that's why

fucking retard

alcohol

>it is predestined for you to be either one of the supporters of letting in filthy terrorists, or the ones who are supposedly against it and generalise all other people as lefties.
>there cannot be anyone out there with actual opinions.
>if by any chance one of the regular human beings appear and share his opinion alongside with the facts, gets immediately called inconsistent for not following the Sup Forums shitposting.
Sup Forums logic is surely amusing.

>rare means good

Explain inbreeding then

already did, twice which no Sup Forums shitposter is willing to "notice" for "some" reason

Med women are superior

except for blonde women who seem to prefer black men and blonde men who seem prefer brown/black women regardless of demographics, the rest of mankind tends to prefer what's uncommon around them

i'm mixed race / light brown brazilian and i strongly prefer east asian women, they're very rare in my city. i've always found white/brown/black women very boring on average and they're 99,9% of my city's women

southern european women are simply the best

Blonde is the most unoriginal hair color. Redheads > Brunettes > """"blondes"""

Black hair is by far the most common, it's shit tier of hair colours

It may dont work with whites or people from white countries, but I'm positive that most of non white people are in some way or another "obssesed" with whites features, and being blond hair one of the most easily distinguishable, then that's why brown and blacks seek for them.

In Mexico's particular case, my theory is, being a mixed race country, where one race is regarded (white/spaniards) as superior to the other (brown/indian) people see white features (such as fair skin and blond hair) as inherently better looking than their darker counterparts.

What's more, we are constantly bombarded in media with white people represeting the "mexicans ideal".

That's why people here dyes their hair, or thinks that a fairer skin are better looking, because we are thaught from our early days to think that way.

Look society's idiosyncrasy permeates to kids:

youtu.be/P67pkaESDhU

Sorry for the atrocious subtitles but I haven't found a better one yet.

But basically you'll see how kids think fair skin is inherently good while darker one is inherently bad, and the dissasociation of their own self.

Dont get me wrong: I like women as I like to
eat tacos - plenty and fill with hot sauce!

Genetics > Aesthetics

Black Women are without a doubt the best.

Only people that has been too much time in Sup Forums would prefer a blonde

OPs pic is pretty much the Mexican ideal. Alejandra Guilmant.

too soon

I just find blondes boring as hell. I don't know what it is but they do nothing for me.

Latinas and middle eastern women are the best tbph

why are white/south asian mixes always so hot?

I'm a Turk and I love fucking blondes. White women were made to be Ottoman slaves desu

Really, you have never see people from Bolivia, Ecuador and Colombia,

Argentina is the best but they are not considered latinos

Seen *

tru