>u r country
>ur iq

im dum

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.fi/iq/index_2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>USA
>104
I'm assuming these are results of actual iq tests?

Binlan
Probably at least 160 or so

my last 2 digits determine my iq

i have 1000 iq i einstein bitches :DDD

flag

scored higher as a kid, wasted tons of my potential with vidya and image boards

>everyone is smarter than me

STUPID STUPID STUPID

133 according to mensa.fi/iq/index_2.html
would probably be lower in the actual test ofc
I feel like that's the worst IQ to have - too stupid to contribute anything besides standard sheep labor, yet smart enough to become lazy, unmotivated and develop a fedora-tier intellectual narcissism to shield me from my own sense of uselessness.
not to mention that in many tasks not related to pattern recognition autism I'm pretty much a full-blown retard.

119, but these numbers are just a meme unless if your points are below 90 or above 125

poland

>thread cant even get 20 (you)s

DUMB

1.lol2. 42

My highest score was 121

I was formally tested in high school for my fldoe scholarship and got like 132

But if you actually think this shit makes you smart you are not smart

Flag

What the Finn said is TRUE

I am capable of thinking critically and developing nuanced opinions but I'm still lazy as shit and am only going into database analysis, not even engineering or anything like that

IQ is useless and if anything it's harmful to grow up thinking you're so smart because then it makes you feel like you don't have to try and you get behind

uk
120 something

they offered some of the "brighter" ones to take it in year 12 to get into mensa or some shit, obviously I didn't get close

1.)Russia.
2.)122.

MORE (YOU)S

MORE MORE MORE MOREEEEEE

>America
>256
Pssh... ez.... kid........do

IQ is ovverrated

Reminder that unless you were tested by a certified IQ tester it doesn't count. Online tests don't count.

Yeah, I got that too, but I feel that these tests don't really count, It's just part of the test.

Also finnish is literally unintelligeble to me.