>born into the most backward religion imaginable
>at a time where everybody hates that religion
>particularly in the country I was born in

>one chance at life
>born into the most alpha religion imaginable
>at a time where everbody fears that religion
>particularly in the entire western world

It's never too late to go atheist lad.

I'm just a Monotheist now. Nothing else.

You think it matters? When people ask me "Where are you originally from?" or "What religion are you?", what can I say?

I'm done. Forever.

>2016
>religion
>alpha

>born as a mudslime
>now a proud apostate
>triggers all the leftists and islamic scums

FEELS GOOD MAN

Where are you from ?

desu ive never met any whites more islamaphobic than the former muzzies

Its alright lad, join the IRA

shan't be posting in this thread
heh... that'll show 'em

Just convert to Christianity, become a Maronite Catholic, best looking Arab qts and you can still hang with Middle Easterners. Even if you're Pakistani you shouldn't look too out of place.

>triggers all the leftists
How?
Born here. Parents from Morocco.

Are you paki? I dont give a shit about islam because of "muh iranian heritage"

Based

The fuck is "islamophobia" meant to mean? An illogical fear? Fearing and hating Islam isn't illogical, it's incredibly logical. Islam is a toxic ideology, it fucking kills people. And it kills muslims and people born into that horrid theocratic culture more than anyone else.

They're sensitive about non Euros walking away from their traditions

You can always lie. Say you're one of those cool Arab Christians everyone wants to make exceptions for.

test

Not really "more islamophobic", but we maybe have more knowledges about this (((religion))) itself.

>>triggers all the leftists
>How?

They see an immigrant (from Turkey in my case), they think he's a mudslime and you will defend the fact that islam is a religion of peace, then you shout the truth about this dangerous and toxic cult. It works just so damn well dude.

The bad part is that now my family almost wants to kill me.

>Maronite Catholic,
Why this though. I've never heard of it actually.
>paki
No, Moroccan heritage.
>Iranian
wew that kid who shot those people was Iranian right? 4900

>one chance at life
>born into the most weakest animal possible
>can't even fly
>can't even survive without human help
>mfw

I'm economically left-wing though. So a lot of those annoying liberal leftists are my fellow travelers even though I'm not socially liberal really.
>The bad part is that now my family almost wants to kill me.
I never understood this. I make jokes about Islam to my parents all the time and they know I don't follow the religion and they're fine with me.

I honestly find it hard to imagine there are that *many* parents who would disown their own children over religion.

>one chance at life
>born in this shithole instead of the US

Well that dude was mentally ill and bullied by turks or some shit

I lived in one of the "islamized" area of France, and everyone here became more and more religious, especially the youths. New mosques were built so the religious aspect took a great importance in our daily life. I was secretly apostate, but when I declared it publicly to them they threatened and rejected me. I now live in another area anyway.

Because Maronites are Lebanese/Syrians, it's like an Orthodox rite except they're in full comunion with Rome and acknowledge the Pope as boss which makes them Catholics. It's like cool Middle Easterners with none of the Islamic baggage. Still Arabs in culture, eg cuisine, strong family values, but no hijab or any of that shit and generally strongly pro-Western. Most look white/European so they're pretty much widely accepted by everyone in the West.

Finland is based. All the Northern European countries are really good places to live.
>Well that dude was mentally ill
I think all these people are though. I can't imagine a sane person goes out to kill dozens of people.
Yea it's weird how there are youths who are more religious than their parents. It doesn't make sense to me.

I saw your "Islamised' areas too. Bad stuff man. I swear France could erupt and Le Pen could get into power.

Well desu the muslims in france seem a lot more insane than for example in germany. I never faced this problem even when speaking with deeply religious people.

Which one?

OK, I'll look into it.

Are you Catholic? What are Catholic Church services like? I only know Anglican Church Services because that's where my school sent us.

taigs out

Ulster is Forever British.

I will pray for all of you.

>one chance at life
>born in South Africa
>South Africa
>AFRICA

Had to face any actual racism?

I don't know if she could change anything actually.

The main problem is the Koran itself - islam itself. The more the Muslims are far from their religion, the more they are opened to the discussion or sympathetic. Thing is, they aren't the "true" Muslims though they defend their version of "practicing" islam as the only one which really represents the message of Allah, which is completely false and stupid.

When Muslims become a majority, now they are dangerous. Demographically, with the birth rate and the massive immigration, it could happen in less than a decade imo.

In France at least, I fairly think that most of the supposedly "moderates" - including my own family - would rather fight and die for Allah than our country. This is worrying. Islam has a very bad hold on their minds.

thank you based America
On Sup Forums? Of course.

In real life. Not really. Brits really are incredible welcoming people. I have no Muslim friends, they're all Christians/Atheists.

>born into a religion

Islam confirmed a race

Dude I'm really worried about the islamic future of europe, it's something more than memes
Islam is losing its popularity among the young even in turkey

Are you even a believer? I wouldnt subscribe to any belief just because of the reputation you could get. Just say you are deist and explain it to people

>one chance at life
>born in turkey
>and i am agnostic so 2x the trouble
>would like to go away but thought of not being accepted and being a poor fuck makes me not to
i actually like turkish people and the culture but political climate fucking sucks

Hm, I don't think "racism" is really still a thing today, even if - sadly -, it's rare to see White French in some areas, but everyone thinks I'm a Muslim when they see me, haha.

I think the ones who make me feel the more sad are those who wants to kind of "deport" me only because my grandparents weren't born in France. I understand them, but I think I like France way more than a lot of cucked leftists today…

Fuck Sup Forums, it's mostly a shut-in sperglord circlejerk.

I mean difficulties finding a job because of name, color etc.

Are you sure? Turkey seems on its way to be re-islamized. And the youths Turkish immigrants living in France are, for the biggest majority, fond of him and islam. They are very religious and violent.

You can even see Kurds vs Turks battles sometimes.

Same here. Less provocative as a person because i'm not better than anyone but yeah same.

C'est pas en te moquant des choix que les autres prennent que tu vas mieux te sentir à propos du tien, user.

It seems that iranians are getting less religious too which makes me quite optimistic about irans future

> ...no more than1-1½% attend Friday prayers, and lots of those who do are dragooned into being there. Three years ago one cleric said that73% of Iranians did not even say their daily prayers.[8]

> According to Zohreh Soleimani of the BBC, Iran has the lowest mosque attendance of any Muslim country;only 2% of adults attend Friday services.[9]

both sides are getting radicalised non practicing muslims are being atheists and islamists are becoming jihad tier

You are literally born into it. That's why if you convert away you're called an Apostate and must die. But people who were never Muslim in the first place aren't Apostates.
I believe in God. I was an Atheist for years but I think I could do with a religious community. It seems like it has benefits for people's lives.

But I don't want to be Muslim.
>I mean difficulties finding a job because of name, color etc.
No. None of that.

The last ones are the majority, sadly.

C'est différent, la différence c'est que beaucoup ne l'ont pas choisi - et surtout que l'islam en soi est un danger, que ce soit pour la France (dans mon cas) ou pour moi-même en tant qu'ancien musulman.

So its the community you want?

Idk dude Finland is one of the few countries measurably better than the US though

Unless you don't like being lonely then yeah Finland would suck ass

That's why in photos of the recent coup i saw those saudi garb wearing durka durka? Don't remember Turks dressing like that except for imams.

Think so. I was really into individualism for so long and it didn't make me happy. I think I now want to settle down with a wife, children, religious community and all the other standard "traditional" stuff I suppose.

I never liked singing in Church though (as a kid).

those guys don't go outside too much actually they were there for defending r*is

Islam is more of a tradition than a religion actually. It might mean something to a few people, but a lot of others follow it because it's cultural, or because they can't turn down on their own society so they just lie about it.

(lis aussi)

Am tunisian in the same situation. Let me show you my thinking :

To muslims who've said that I have betrayed my religion, I respond :
Was I a genius when I was a baby ?
> they will sarcastically laugh and say hell no
So I couldn't think, I was like every other baby, saying random gibblerish ?
> Yeah
Well how could I have chosen something if I wasn't even able to think, how could I even mention that being " a choice" when this is nothing but familial inheritance and cognitive dissonance ? If there is a God, he will not accept my faith because I did not choose him out of reason, but because of a context forcing me to live it. God wouldn't want an hypocrite, right ?
Therefore I was never a muslim to begin with and I will now choose my religion by my free will.

All that if the person is reasonable, if not I just kek away and drop logical argument against religion as a whole. But I'm not even against God, I'm rather pantheist.

>If there is a God, he will not accept my faith because I did not choose him out of reason
They'd probably say Allah selected you to be Muslim and you betrayed him or something.

hey at least you're white

Boring as fuck, but it's just an hour a week and the ovwerwhelming majority of Catholics don't even bother with that, you do have to go to confession every now and then tho if you want to claim you're practising, they used to force me into it as a kid and it was kinda weird having to explain every single bad deed and thought you've had to a priest, but meh, penance is just a lot of praying. Maronites all keep a statue of St Charbel at home which is basically like a black robed Gandalf figurine.

I'm an atheist but remain a cultural Catholic, religion is nothing but ethnic/geographic accident, if you're a monotheist and feel a need for communal worship or even just social cover there's nothing wrong with that, there's nothing wrong with any religion, including Islam as long as you have the intellectual indepence to look through the dogmatic bullshit and just take the things that are good for you. In the end that's what religion in the West really is about nowadays, go Buddhist if you are a weeabo and are into hippy chics.

Considering the life before the revolution and the fact that islam is an arab religion many iranians have a quite different view on islam. Especially when you consider the big civil disobedience against religioud rules. It seems like a islamic theocracy ruins islam for many young people.

Younger generations support secularism more
They can't support secularism and get more religious at the same time

>underage 80%
interesting

I think you are confusing the immigrants in France with Turks in Turkey

They fear you in the same way they fear shit, as in its gross to touch and you don't want it around you

>r*is
what is this?
Yea I think every religion is good because of the communal aspect/spiritual nourishment.

I just don't feel Islam is the right *fit* for me.

It's weird. But I feel repelled like a magnetic force. There are a couple of interesting denominations of Protestantism I found though.

Reis = erdoğan

Rais is like saying emperor right?

If you just want a group to "fit in" and are already attracted to protestantism why not try a local church with a large community of whatever your ethnic provenance is? I'm sure there's some, as minuscule as the number of converts from Islam may be they probably do number into thousands and a small congregation with at least a hundred opf them is probably within reach.

Just keep on being logical. That is, if the dude is somewhat intelligent.

I have better arguments, this one is from Spinoza's book. I'm vulgarizing this.

> God is perfect, infinite, etc First sourate
> God made everything
> That implies two things : God made something out of his perfection, meaning he is not infinite and doesn't not hold everything, if he's not infinite he's not a God.
> or God was feeling... bored ??? God, in HIS omnipotent being desired to make something and did it out of emotions ?

That reveals the anthropological fallacy of every religion

Or you could mention how Muhammad wanted to kill himself twice or how the prophecy of Noah was on the book of Giglamesh (which is older than any religion, it was made by mesopotamians

OK thanks.

Out of curiosity why did you say you're worried about Islam losing popularity in Europe >Dude I'm really worried about the islamic future of europe
>Islam is losing its popularity among the young even in turkey

Are you worried about the "permissive society" in regards to drugs/gambling etc. or something?

No it means leader

It's kind of sad seeing these posts and not be surpised at all about the flags...

Yeah, you said the same about the other thread. Why don't you go to Sup Forums and remind yourself how strong white people were.
Shouldn't have used generations of immigrants to get your road done at a cheaper price, lad.

> we wuz kings... of europe

I was actually looking into Quakers.

Something about silent worship seems incredible to me.

Why? You do realise countries have minorities? It's to be expected some minorities would be on Sup Forums.

He is right, though.

No idea what thread you are talking about. Don't take it personally, I just don't think Islam belongs in Europe.
The minorities are too big.

>Islam losing popularity in Europe
I mean i am worried about islamisation of europe
Muslims have more child, native europeans have one or two you know

We do stereotype groups as whole (to be fair they are usually accurate) but we judge people's good qualities on an individual basis too.
If we are racist we sort of do it subtly or just as banter, i had a muslim friend who we nicknamed the wog.

Of course there was this one muslim, when i was at school, who was an asshole and always whined about people 'disrespecting his religion', he had ham thrown at him.

I've been in these kind of threads before everyone, back when they were already whinning about "sandniggers", now since 2014 it's gotten bigger on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc
He is not right, but rather deceived. Most of countries had their share of migrants way before Sup Forums realized it.
3 ex-muslimes met at Sup Forums and it's then end of his world, such sad.

This thread is about non-believers, stupid.
And I was talking about this but I do realize how it's another flag, same message tho'

>The minorities are too big.
:(
Nothing wrong with banter.

That kid was asking for it by the sounds of it.

>one chance at life
>born into the most reasonably progressive country imaginable
>one that told sharia law to go fuck itself
>I'll pretend to be sad so I fit in

Yes, I realize you aren't real muslims, but it's not very relevant to my point.

Yeah, I know. You're probably hate-fed for a long time so it doesn't matter, seing someone from the exo-group trigger your racism spider-senses, and you're ready to see a bad conotation in everything.
But despite all that hatred that could lead to vascular diseases, I am still in Belgium since my birth and nothing you can say or do will make me go away.

Try to understand him. He's flooded by angry mudslimes immigrants, he won't make the difference for the 2 or 3 who're actually apostate, sadly.

Hi ex muslim Sup Forums, civil war in Yurop WHEN?

:'(
poor him
Je vais subir chaque discrimination pour quelque chose que je ne représente pas, et contre lequel je me bats, juste pour le réconforter dans son humble ego d'homme caucasien

Ouais c'est sûr que s'il persiste après c'est qu'il est con, mais bon.

Never. The real war is Islamists (ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.) vs. Muslims AND non-Muslims in my opinion.

And then, if they are halfway religiously educated, they will respond with
>muh fitra
and drag you into a philosophical debate. Not worth it.

Don't worry Achmed, I'm sure you and your Muslim brothers will raise the ISIS flag on Downing Street someday and make Islam the dominant religion to rule Britannia and the rest of Europe.

We need more people like you in the world

>at a time where everybody hates that religion
You mean, since it's very foundation?

You mean atheists?

No. Muslims silently prefer islam to misbelievers.

> Implying that a muslim confronting me for not being muslim is an educated muslim

Even so, this will be a theological debate. And I wouldn't mind it if the person is not dishonest. I've put some religious people at shame with logic.
Even the "how God was created ?" can be a logical argument, if they respond with "God moves in mysterious way" just tell them you ask for rational arguments, if you doubt religion as a whole, you can't prove God with something I am already doubting..

>which is basically like a black robed Gandalf figurine.
kek

no, but people that can reasonable discuss religions - especially muslims

I don't think this is true. Look at the chaos in the Middle East. Clearly Islamists are not popular with the majority of people.

You seem to be getting further way from Islam and more skeptical of faith/religion itself though.

>one shot at life
>born into orthodoxy

Feels good man.

And? Religion is absolute wishful thinking bullshit anyway.
>inb4 fedora pics
you know it's true

Yes, because I am actually interested by having an answer since I am a teenager. I'm only 21 yo, but I've learned much about islamic religion since it's my former, catholic and what sciences and philosophy think about religion. I never appreciated what the muslim professors were teaching me, when I asked a question, they would look at me as if I was telling them religion is wrong, etc. I just look for the truth, regardless of religions, maybe there is a God. I just don't believe it to find him in religions.