There is only one god and his name is Allah. And his final prophet in this world was Mohammed, peace be upon him

There is only one god and his name is Allah. And his final prophet in this world was Mohammed, peace be upon him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0kuUc7t8fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy Europe while you can, Muhammad.

Indeed, because in the end, we will all meet our creator my american friend. You and I, we will both meet him, and we will answer to him, every sin we have committed, every amount of hatred we spread, every peace we have disrupted, we will all have to answer. May Allah guide you to the right path, and the only path. bismillahirrahmanirrahim

ps: allah=god

alhamdulillah my brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=_0kuUc7t8fw

TAKBIR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

There is no god.
Mohammed the Prophet was a pedophilic rapist, a blood ritualist, an illiterate fool, a savage warlord and a murderer.
Islam as an ideology holds civilisation back, and is the ideology most opposed to freedom as its endgame is ultimate submission.
If the there was no punishment of death for apostasy, Islam would have died out long ago.

references?

fuck you kafir scum. you will die like a dog being boiled in pig shit then brought back to life just for it to happen again

t. Pajeet

Go worship your mother cow.

you either are really stupid to have missed the joke or you are using some advanced form of reverse sarcasm

thats actually pretty nice

I feel like Kazakh girls are so cute that the girl in the right would be considered a 6/10 in Kazakhstan

Inshallah my brothers, did you pray today?

Come kill me I made some OC with ur mohmhmhmhmamaed

post yfw Islam dominates the world

At least go back after the wars in your countries ended ffs. Can't go outside without seeing a woman wrapped up in a shower curtain.

I did my brother.

Also I made sure to pray in the middle of the street, really annoyed the infidels ahahaha

haha benis

kek

I make sure to wake up my infidel neighbours in the early morning with my prayer call

this. i play nasheeds at full volume at fajr time to wake infidels. If they register a complaint i cry freedom of religion and islamophobia and literally nothing happens

There is no god such as Allah and maybe no god at all. Mohammed was an impostor, a really evil criminal and really a bastard, shall he be cursed for all eternity and his evil cult returned to oblivion.

Cute kids.

You made quite a few typos friend.

There is no god but Allah, and mohamed (peace and blessing be upon him and his companions) is his messenger.

Tengri beckons, my cucked turkic friend

He and his companions where simply brigands. He really deserved his poisoning, really sad it happened so late

Another "goodness" of Islam: helping maintain slavery. Apostasy is the way

Some nice cartoons

>g-d and his name is the G-d

>all that unveiled arm

KILL ALL MUSLIMS
NUKE MECCA

Just do it: nuke!
Lol

Do you know "Jesus and mo" webcomic? Funny, isn't it?

You make Mohammed cry cause you're a band of jerks
They are just too nice for the "prophet", insults would be greatly deserved for him

lol 80% of the children of """syrians""" in Germany are going to turn into drug-taking westernized nigger-emulators within a few years. Of the rest, 10% will be armchair jihadi autists and the other 10% will be worth something. Regardless the native Germans will just hate them the same as they hate kanaken now. They will quietly discriminate them into an underclass, where they will compete with turks for shit tier jobs and stab each other over shitty bosnian weed. With luck many will begin to return to their homeland over the next 10 years after viscous discrimination, nonacceptance, and shitty living conditions. Hopefully you die of TB back in the mud country where you belong.

proofs?

The only God is the Holy Trinity, allah is a petty demon and shall be exterminated with his followers during the Last Judgement.

*pork be upon him
ftfy

Praise the all father

>bait
That would be disruption of peace.

insallah brothers, did you comit your daily terror attack already?

>all these Sunni scum ITT

Takfiris pls go.