Are all spaniards hippies? I see them a lot here and they are all dressed like clowns, have dreadlocks and play drums...

Are all spaniards hippies? I see them a lot here and they are all dressed like clowns, have dreadlocks and play drums. Seriously wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/fastest-growing-travel-destinations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a different multure m8

>spaniards
>in bosnia

What the fuck would they do in that shithole?

culture*

This XDD

Yes
Spanish hippie girls are god tier

Tourism?

>bosnia
>country

We dont even recognize you as a country. kek

ONG members

Probably crust punks wanting to live in shacks

Tourism in motherfucking Bosnia? Never heard of anyone going to that place. The closest thing was Croatia a place that actually has tourism. You just made that shit up so you can call us hippies.

Young Spaniards tend to embrace all manner of weird left-leaning ideas. Hence the weird clothes. Also, Spaniards are without doubt the dumbest people in Europe, they do not have the ability for deeper thoughts at all.

holy shit my fucking sides

This

Not just the young one. We are all retarded and have a IQ of 50

>implying hippies know anything but smelling like shit and smoking weed

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/fastest-growing-travel-destinations/

So? Do you think spaniards would go to that mohammedian infested hellhole? They would go to some greek island or croatian beach to smoke lebanese hash and play the drums.

Are all bosnians criminals? i see them a lot here and they are all dressed like thugs, have short buzz cuts and rob homes. Seriously wtf?

They tend to be burglars in Spain.

Guys I'm lost somewhere in the woods send help pls asap

Söreñ ?

yep. literally half the spanish erasmus students we get have those stupid niggerlocks

>but smelling like shit
This along with their stupid conspiracy opinions are the worst things about them. "I don't use deodorant because it causes breast cancer" is one of their idiot statements I've heard most recently.

Spaniards can't afford to be tourists. They are either unemployed or working at restaurants serving their Limey overlords during prime vacation time.