French
Russian
Italian

Non-White languages

Chinese
Arabic
Spanish
Portuguese

>the average native English speaker is most likely to be either a poo in loo or some nig in south africa

Yeah because poo in loo languages like Hindi or Urdu don't exist

German is close to being a non-white language though

When you think of English, you think of a white person speaking it

When you think of Spanish, you think of a brown person speaking it

That's the difference

>French
>White
>Congo has more french speakers than France

I mean, I know I'm not one to talk, but still.

>When you think of English, you think of a white person speaking it

???

>When you think of Spanish, you think of a brown person speaking it

yes

But most Africans speak their native languages in their day to day lives

America, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are all majority white.

Ossetian is white language.

india, pakistan and most of africa are not.

Also: with english being the lingua franca and there statistically being fewer white people than non white people you can easily extrapolate that most english speakers are not white.

But none of those countries speak English as a first language

Native speakers only, most English speakers are white

Think in your own mind - when you hear English, it's a white person speaking it

Spanish is a white language

>Native speakers only
this was not specified

>most English speakers are white
please read my last post

>Think in your own mind - when you hear English, it's a white person speaking it

no it's not.

It's heavily influenced by Arabic and spoken by mostly non-white people

When you think of a native* English speaker, it's a white person

>spoken by mostly non-white people
I doubt you've even been to Mexico.

With some regional exceptions, we're as white as Spain or Italy.

Most Spanish speakers in Latin America aren't white though

Mestizos, Blacks, and Mullatos are native non-white Spanish speakers.

>French
>German

Spain is not white. kek

Γρεεk μουνοπανάδες

Not even written in the Latin Alphabet

Most likely not white

Only languages from countries that never had colonies are white. And you can also consider the Mediterranean as non white. So that leaves the rest of slavic countries minus Russia. Germany, Luxemburg, Scandinavia minus Denmark and the rest of former eastern Europe minus the gyppo countries (hungary, romania) maybe, minus Bulgaria. And Finland.

Faroese, Icelandic and the Celtic languages.

I think this covers it.

Why minus Russia?

Because they have many non-whites from all over asia, obviously.

Germany is on its way to being majority non-white

whilst English is an official language of India only about 10% speak it google says

White languages
>Polish
>Serbo-Croatian
>Lithuanian
>Latvian
etc

Non-white languages:
>English
>French
etc

Yeah well, Sweden too. But I have to disregard some factors in order to make the classifications. You are free to call it non-white.

Maybe it's American as fuck but I've never seen a black person speak French

>English
>non-White

Is this a meme?

>Indo-European languages
White

>any others
Non-white

>When you think of Spanish, you think of a brown person speaking it
only amerisharts desu, in most of the world the picture of spanish is associated with spain

Basque, Finnish and Hungarian are white tho

>Latin alphabet
>Λατινιkό αλφάβητο

Truly the Latin alphabet is so original.

>mfw yurops brag about "knowing" 4 similar white languages that all together probably took less effort to learn than a single non-white language would take

I dunno learning English from German or Dutch is pretty difficult

We can't even learn Spanish all that well and it's more closely related to English than those two languages are

Except you know, in Latin America where other Latin Americans think of a brown person when they speak Spanish

and this one user?
ⴼⵓⵛⴽ ⵢⵄⵓ ⴱⵉⵜⵛⵀ ⴰⵎⴻⵔⵉⵛⴰⵉⵏ ⴳⵄ ⴷⵉⴻ ⵃⵍⵙ

What are you talking about? German and Dutch are the closest related languages to English. Spanish isn't even germanic .

Uhhh, English is more related to French and the other languages than German

Too much genetic mixing with local Indo-Europeans.

Here's the pure Uralic people.
Basque are lizard people.

That's wrong

Have you ever even heard or read German?

Compare that to French or Spanish. The latter two are easier to understand than German

Most English words come from French or Latin

You're making the rookie mistake of thinking that vocabulary=language

If you bothered to LEARN the languages you'd understand that understanding and speaking German takes far less effort than Spanish coming from English.

Doesn't matter all that much. You say we can't learn spanish all that well, but actually we can learn it quite well. The only reason we might think it's hard is because people only learn it in high school, and our language classes are not particularly great. If we learned it from elementary school like many Europeans learn English, or if you put in serious effort to learn it, it would be quite easy. Hell you can halfway read it without knowing a anything beyond ser, estar, tener

>Spain
>White

The only thing similar to Spanish in English is select words. Not phonetics, not grammar, and not even most of the words you will use in everyday talk.

Same with German

Comparative method is better than intuition and it proves that English is a Germanic language.

Most of the Latin words are things relating to science, medicine, law, religion and so on, only rarely words used in actual spoken language.

None of these languages is white, except perhaps Russian (because I've never been to Russia, but I'd say bydlos don't qualify as whites).

Well it's universally agreed that your language isn't white

I mean, I have not studied it seriously, but there are quite a few things that are similar enough to maek them easy to learn. Like okay "escribir" is nothing like "write" but it is similar to "scribe". Same with "necesitar" and "necessity"
So it's at least enough to give a good foothold.

Conjugations can be a pain but they are only really a problem if you try to memorize them directly like you do in classes, without enough input for the right conjugation to "feel" right. But every language is hard if you don't have extensive input.