Friendly reminder that Logan is nothing but a fucking snake...

Friendly reminder that Logan is nothing but a fucking snake. If the whole Tek Syndicate and Wendall leaving thing didn't already sour you, keep in mind all of the other shit this man has been accused of. He was recently told off by one of the main developers of Retroarch and Lakka for pre-installing it on his shit overpriced emulation box called "senpai" and trying to sell that software which is non-commercial
patreon.com/posts/important-on-tek-15592064
He actively took down any dissenting comment about this venture and the product on his on the video and even took down initial complaints by the retroarch developer. After he was caught red handed, he did eventually comply though, not without passive aggressively bitching about having to send someone to take the software off of EVERY device in the so called warehouse that housed these shit chinese raspi knockoff boards
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqbekk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk3bCXqFOyk
rbt.asia/g/thread/S40337337
a.pomf.se/ywxnsq.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Logan
who

I knew from the start logan was just some meme

Wendell is truly our Sup Forumsuy

Please keep your incomprehensible e-celeb dribbling on /soc/ or Sup Forums/ Stop mentioning these people by their first names like we're supposed to know them. The only Logan I know is fictional and likes to cut people.

Plus, I won't even entertain the idea of possibly getting to know anyone with one of those fucking doucebag beards with no stache.

Going to leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=yk3bCXqFOyk

Literally who? Guy was irrelevant when Wendell and Cain was on TekSynd and he is still irrelevant after they left.

Iliked him when he presented graphics cards on TigerTV

Why would anyone continue to watch Tek Syndicate or support him in any way is beyond me. Especially when he's been shown to be disingenuous and shady about things multiple times.
Wendalls new channel is really great. Super comfy content

Logan is based, he's one of the better YouTube celebrities who pushes quality content about technology, he was the glue keeping Tek Syndicate together for so many years, while the people who abandoned him were there just to leech from his popularity. It is clear that Sup Forums is only hating on the guy for the sake of being contrarian, you guys do this all the time.

He's nothing without TigerTV, and TigerDirect is dying.

logan stop talking about yourself

> To be very honest too, seeing people left and right just throw our license in our face is really demoralizing and it really makes us question why we even continue doing all this when our hard work is basically being appropriated to make other people lots of money. I have taken many sacrifices in my personal life to continue ensuring RetroArch and Libretro keeps going and increasingly while I was before filled full with optimism I am finding it harder and harder to justify what I am doing with my time if the only ones getting better off it are the ones that are not even lifting a finger, AND actively going against the licenses and terms of use we set forth. While my passion is limitless, I am afraid the 6/7+ years I have had to deal with this abuse is taking its toll finally. I don't know what I'm going to do but I really hate the current situation we are in and how powerless it seems we are.
- The Libretro Team
hold me, Sup Forums

So why doesn't he employ law to it's fullest extent then? Cuck license or what?

Who's gonna pay for that user? Lawyers ain't cheap.

Sure they can pressure shitheads like Logan in the US, but you still have the dozens of chinkers selling their shitty boxes violating the licences.

>Super comfy content
yeah if you're as much as an autistic twat like he is

Back to Sup Forums fag.

I think it's the retarded trany rather than Logan.

Don't talk shit about my cyberpunk furry waifu (male).
Also she's from a rich as fuck family, her furry suits cost more than all your pcs put together.

Looks like an AIDS container.

remember where you are

Your butt is an AIDS container.
Pistol is a pure ojou-sama.

AIDS-sama*
Sadly, no kickstarter can cure AIDS.

Yeah, super comfy content.

I only watch steve burke.
Used to like Dmitry from HC talking about cases too but they ended up going to the commercial path almost as bad as linus tech tips.
Anything other than steve is a waste of time because there's no information or product testing anymore.

>That receding hairline and massive forehead
He'll go the shaved head route soon enough, they always do.

Steve's utter lack of presence makes me want to shoot myself desu, much better off just reading the website articles.

Just let this e-celeb has-been die off already. Stop making threads. Sage

I was just reading about it on libretro.
I mean they have every right to sue him but i dont know if core authors are up to the task of proving their grounds in court.

At least he's not a shill and he posts real world test data instead of marketing memes.

Sadly it never will due to Sup Forumseddit mods.

The little YouTube faggots themselves even spam their stuff here. MKBHD used to spam Sup Forums and v-sauce used to spam /sci/

What did you expect from someone who fucks a tranny

>Tek Syndicate

Never forget.

rbt.asia/g/thread/S40337337
a.pomf.se/ywxnsq.mp4

somehow it's like its face belongs in front of a cock

>make loud, annoying as fuck thudding noises from their cups and other shit because they're retarded enough to place mic on the desk throughout the entire podcast
>people get pissed and downvote video
>"ya'llr just a bunch of silly haters, you hear me? we will never stop vaping"

Logan is such a fucking retard, I struggle to comprehend how this dumb fuck isn't homeless yet.

>enjoy their Saturday videos
>suddenly Logan ruins that one part of my week that I still enjoyed

Just switch to linus tech tips.
They even got a girl like pistol in there.

He literally lies every time he talks about it. He fired the Tek Syndicate account/general organizer (I forgot her name but she told Wendell what Logan was doing with the money).

Logan is a snake yes, but Level 1 techs is dry. I only listen to it while I'm doing other shit.

>worn down and emotionally drained dev receives constant abuse for provided a free product
>some tubby nu male tries to sell his software
>dev asks him to stop
>tubby nu male bitches and moans and carries on like a passive aggressive woman
>dev just wants to be respected

Jesus, thats rough.

please take your e-celebs to reddit where they belong. FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>shemalestrokers

Holy shit sauce on this girl(male)

pistol

What distro do you think she uses?
From her nails it's either mint, manjaro or open suse but the one in the middle could also indicate CentOS.

boipucciOS