My father said we need to leave Finland...

My father said we need to leave Finland. My grandfather died and he left us a lot of money but the money is in foreign bank accounts because he dodged taxes all his life.

My father said that if we start spending the money people will ask questions and we will be in deep shit so we're moving.

The amount my grandfather left my father is €56250185

>dumb frogposter
nice blog

I've read stories about people winning the lottery and their lives have been turned upside down.
It's just money at the end of the day, don't let it change who you are.

We've always had money but this is some next level shit.

Enjoy it!

Moving to america?

>It's just money at the end of the day
God I fucking hate this meme.

If you're not rich you can't go to top universities, you can't live in the center of the major cities, you can't travel whenever you want to learn new things or languages, you can't even buy all the books that you want or do whatever course you want to do.

God I hate being poor.

I may not be rich also, but I'm glad I can home everyday and see my family. I'm glad I can have the craic every so often in the pub with my mates. Sure I'm happy that I've a roof over my head.
These are things millions of people don't have. My outlook is to be grateful for what you got, and not to be bitter over what you don't.
If you think your life is governed by money, then you will let that be true. In reality, it's not.

No, Asia.

Which one?

>If you think your life is governed by money, then you will let that be true. In reality, it's not.

I've lived in poor ass parts of the world and experienced rock bottom poverty and experienced the chasm in life quality from can barely afford food to able to extremely easy to afford expensive food. You don't wanna go back to that ever or even be reminded of it.

You need to go back pajeet.

oh give me 0.01% of the money

Fuck off John Big Crow Foot

Not Indian.

Singapore have low tax on the rich,that's why Eduardo Saverin move there

i would live anywhere with that amount of money

Good lad. I'm here in Tokyo now, I also recommend Seoul, but after living in cities like these I can't imagine going back to America so I'm glad you didn't take the meme choice. LA, SF, and NYC which I've all lived in seem like filthy dull ghettos full of fat peasants with no idea how to dress now.
There's nothing like living in Tokyo with money to do whatever you want. You can literally never be bored.

it's gotta be some corrupt shithole where they ask you no questions though
so yeah South America or Southeast Asia it is

>You can literally never be bored
hows working in Yokosuka army base?

>his grandfather was unironically an elder herder from the vast steppes of Mongolia
Can't make this shit up famalam

>56 million €

m8

give me some you cunt