lets have another girls who code thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxxJEslpcg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>girl

She has never stated if she is a transsexual or not

It's missing Carmack's comments though.

this isn't even someone to do with girlswhocode

this train left a while ago op there are no more funny pictures to post that haven't already been posted

But it's the exact same as the last one. What is the point of a new thread with no new content?

this makes kinda sad

His real name is John that pretty much sums it up for me

People will post new content
>girls who code has nothing to do with girlswhocode

Dude, she NEEDS to join our startup. SHE NEEDS TO!

the problem with this is that in schools they rarely explain what multiplication is well enough

>blame the school and not the retard

well, user, then explain how computers do multiplication and division. don't cheat by googling

Recursion of addition is multiplication.

I don't know recursive functions?

That still doesn't explain why that dumb bitch didn't just use a for loop

and division?

What. No they don't. How is it even possible to explain multiplication poorly, it's one of the most atomic concepts there is. Stop excusing this.

Why does that matter? That bitch in OP's pic is a moron. And it isn't because they didn't teach her "how computers multiple"

>the problem is the school and not the retard who didn't use a loop

Stop white knighting

You have 30 seconds to explain how Booth's algorithm works and what purpose it fulfills in the ALU. Using google means you admit you're a failure.

because my next question will be "did they explained this to you like that or you just memorized the multiplication table and go from there?"

but that thing always gets interviews on npr about "girls in tech"

I fucking hate Wu

I memorized the multiplication table in the second grade

>npr girls in tech
>interview a mentally ill man child

#include

int main(){
int k;
for(k = 0; k < 5; k++){
printf("k = %i\n", k);
}
return 0;
}

trans aren't girls, you're mentally disabled boys

>trans aren't girls, you're mentally disabled boys
CUTE mentally disabled boys with pretty faces and titties.

I never memorized the multiplication table

I'd fondle her (him)

I seriously don't know where you find all these dumb whores. I know plenty of girls who code normally.
It's apparent a woman is less likely to be a good programmer, what we need to do is stop this feminist affirmative action, so nobody needs to take in shit-tier ""coders"" for having a vagina just to meet the quota. The problem will solve itself.
Also, someone needs to beat into them that programming and even cyber security in particular are not "KOOL", they are jobs. And a job requires education and skill, not youtube lessons.

>job requires education and skill
That's something a white privileged male would write.
I'm a transwoman lesbian muslim who sells hotdogs on weekends and wants to be a programmer on weekdays, why should I be denied to work in programming just because I don't know how to code? I've plenty of other great qualities, for example I wrote a 200 words essay on discrimination in high school once, in wordpad.

>why should I be denied to work in programming just because I don't know how to code?
Because a programmer is by definition someone, who does.

bump

Everybody knows that girls can't do shit other than SUCK DICK

Trap thread

?

honestly, IIRC they just had us memorize the table, but I was awful and that was forever ago so maybe I just was a lazy cunt who didn't pay attention that day
at some point around then I'd wrote a shitty little VBScript program (or several for each set of digits? IIRC, I didn't use a loop and had it do like inputbox("what is 6*6"): msgbox("the answer is " & 6*6) repeating for each digit because I was a stupid little kid who only knew what basic was from a thin book on it in I'd seen in the library and a vbscript reference .chm I'd found somewhere) that would go through each of the digits and ended up learning the table that way with a bunch of inputboxes and msgbox's

didn't do too badly once I finally did learn the table, but I was fucking slow at multiplication for ages as a kid

It's basically X but for Y, and its gonna be REALLY disruptive!

no they won't, there's always the same few screenshots in these

it's because we men, we're efficient,
also I doubt karlie codes and she's just a marketer for wix and doesn't do anything reall
Kode like a kloss bitch xDDD so random

>the code on the left is bad! It is hacker code used to steal nude photos! Stay away!
Gets me every time.

I wholeheartedly agree but the last line contradicts what my teacher says every day

>recursion

Nice blog post

Nothing wrong with this

Brainlet

>implying she has nude photos stored on her phone

Should have used a switch statement

I lost it.
I need a good laugh
Thanks senpai

Quality kek with pic and text

I would FUCK a trans girl
It's basically a girl with all the benefits of a male attitude

This. It's why i don't play final fantasy anymore. Final fantasy sucks ass now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxxJEslpcg0

Before you watch ask yourself, what would YOU put in a box filled with stuff that should help people get into programming/tech in general. A microcomputer like Raspberry PI with some wires and sensors? A book on programming in Python perhaps? Nope. Now start the video and enjoy the ride.

when niggers act white its kinda disturbing. it's like you teach a monkey to dress up

this, always use switch instead of if/else

This is worse than I expected. What the fuck.

And it got 300k views and almost only upvotes. Wat.

>hating women
incels detected!

I'd like to personally r8 this tired b8 0/8

Why is Sup Forums so full of unironic racists and misogynists? Probably insecurity.

I love dicks.

why dont you back to r3ddit? that's where soygoys like yourself belong

This is a top tier girl

Tyrone is a based god

That left code literally has comments implying that it's bad code. But sometimes you gotta have efficiency over code standards.

oh my god that was bad

I have a flash drive just like that i got from school they're the kind you can order in bulk off of like vistaprint

it had 256 MB of space

This woman is a genius. Maybe not regarding technology but being able to profit off being an attractive girl that can atleast code hello world. You just know how impressed everyone acts when she mentions she can program. She is able to market herself in such a PR friendly way with minimum effort to gain a profit.

// evil floating point bit level hacking
// what the fuck?

Love that.

>That face
>All that square-enix swag in the back of her room.

writing a 'hello world' and programming are two different things

this isn't about coding, it's about the whole nerd fashion statement. like the nu males with non prescription nerd glasses. it's some sort of post ironic appropriation. like black face.

Thats the best part! Saying you can do the most basic stuff will still make regular people go "wow thats amazing". Add the fact that she is an attractive woman and to many people she seems like an interesting person.

I wouldn't call that effective marketing when the only thing I want is to punch her in the head.
She's simply fooling other clueless girls.

You want to punch her in the head because you are able to call her out on her bullshit. Most people would not be able to do that.

no one talks about tyrone, you dingus

mfw these threads

nicely placed product gets me every time

Amazon koders like money too.

Those brave beautiful womyn on color are now totally set up to become the next Klossy.

#include
using namespace std;

int multiply (int a, int b) {
int result = 0;
for (int i = 0; i < b; i++) {
result += a;
}
return result;
}

int main() {
int a;
int b;
cout a;
cout

I wonder what's the most advanced topic these koders are taught.
Complexity? Recursion? Sorting?
Are these not worth their time?
Do employers just not care?
Any time I see these threads they seem to be stuck at loops.

public static int product(int a, int b) {
if(b==0) {return 0;}
else if (b > 0) {
return (a + product(a, b-1));
} else
return (a - product(a, b+1));
}

The fact that she wrote 'Product' instead of 'product' triggers me more than everything else.

Where is the personality? I want to see some nice comments that brighten my day! This looks so messy, how am i supposed to know what it does when you don't say anything about it?

This screenshot is completely fake. Look up her actual tweet on that date and it's something else.

*hyperoperation

>always use a switch
Kek, you're as dumb as the girl in op.

Please tell me that program is a joke. Even Python-coding technotard normies know how to use for loops.

>#include

Ugh, what is this thing? I've tried, like, searching this hashtag on instagram and didn't find anything. Stop raping me!

Using the assignment operator to compare values.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Chad lived up to his name.

Its real. The tweet was deleted and you are just seeing the new tweet.

what a inneficient turd

kys

whats wrong with that code?

Learned C++ yesterday? What a piece of nigger shit.