Is there similar thing to raspberry pi 3 but more powerful and can run retropie...

Is there similar thing to raspberry pi 3 but more powerful and can run retropie? I would like to have ps2 emulator also there.

Maybe the tinkerboard?

Ryzen 1800x & Vega 64

Yeah, it's called a PC, retard.

I want something as small as raspberry.

Unless you are playing a sprite based game like Disgaea, you are not going to get a playable FPS on almost any PS2 game on a single board computer. Even the higher end $150 x86 based boards like the Panda Latte will not run well.

A miniitx pc or htpc retard

Try a NUC. They have maybe twice the footprint of a RasPI, but sport an Intel mobile CPU. You can even buy them without SSD or RAM (that's called a "NUC kit"), enabling you to use the (compatible) SSD and SO-DIMM RAM you want.

Build a console sized PC with a custom case with mini parts. Unironically watch Linus, he made a video about this and the end result was pretty good.

Raven Ridge

More like an Intel CUC haha

tinkerboard for sure
didn't know about them until about three months ago but given they use the same exact dimensions and part placement as a pi they are my go-to for any system now
twice the ram and supports 4k playback

>PS2
>on an SBC
give up

this will probably work
you don't need amazing video, but CPU is pretty important

hardware seems pretty nice
support for not-Pi SBCs is traditionally fucking hopeless though, which is a real fucking shame because fuck the Pi's weak-ass performance

>which is a real fucking shame because fuck the Pi's weak-ass performance

I find the CPU to be perfectly adequate but the limitations I'm always working around is the slow IO and network bandwidth. If it had USB3 and gigabit that could both work at the same time it would be fine.

tinkerboard has good specs, but virtually no proper support. it's like fifteen guys on a webforum. it's more for people who have a sound understanding of debian or armbian; i've heard it can be a frustrating platform to use. maybe they've picked up the slack since then.

also it runs on arm, if that matters to you

Odroid XU4, Banana Pi, Orange Pi, BeagleBoard X15, Nvidia Shield TV, Intel Compute Stick, etc.

MiniPC?
Like Zotac or Intel NUC.
Or ger some chinese octa core android box like H96 Pro+

try the st bs 2260 boards

Orange pi is like $10, small custom built mini pc ~$300

An Android tv box

yes, my dad works at raspberry pi factory in japan and he told me about the secret one that we also have. it can run ps3 and 360 halo and is smaller also there. i cannot show pictures as he has told me nobody can but please believe me

XU4