How many accents exist in your country? Which one do you speak? What you can say about the others?

How many accents exist in your country? Which one do you speak? What you can say about the others?

Other urls found in this thread:

quebeccultureblog.com/2014/11/12/canadian-french-accents-post-1-in-our-32-accents-series-86/
vocaroo.com/i/s1JMT141WMvs
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paisa accent, best accent in Latin America

I haven't noticed that much of a difference between orange blue and yellow. Is the difference that small between other accents?

Cibaeño

They're all pretty shit desu

every spic accent sounds exactly the same

Your accent sounds very different
>vos sos un boludo, no entendés
>sho soy blanco

>argie
> WE WUZ WHITE N SHIIIEEET
>still considered spic by most euros and burgers

try again, narinas.

>che loco aguante el paco vieja
>oie mami quiele il a bailal
Yeah, same thing

>eso es lo que los argentinos creen

Two English accents which are basically just different ways of pronouncing the A in words like dance.

And abbo

1 - Rural Maori accent (slow speaking, syllable by syllable with almost exaggerated NZ pronunciation and Maori slang/words)
2 - Poor white/rural accent (average to fast speed, mumbled with a fair bit of Maori and British slang)
3 - White urban accent (fast speaking, loud and more international, less thick accents and slang)
4 - Upper class white accent (imagine posh british people)
5 - Islander/Urban-Maori accent (lots of Samoan, Tongan, Fijian etc. words, slower speech style)
6 - Southland accent (they roll the 'r', otherwise the same as regular rural white accent)
7 - Older people's accent (older NZers accents are more British, but still distinctly different from current British/Aus/NZ accents)

>6
>Porteño (Bonaerense)
>Cordoban accent was heavily influenced by the Comechingones indians' language
>Nororiental is heavily influenced by guarani
>Andean accent, well, quechua?
>Cuyan I think involves mapuches
>Litoraleño and Patagonico are just deformed versions of Porteño.

Which accent is the bottom one?

Puelto Lico

I suppose it's from Puelto Lico.

quebeccultureblog.com/2014/11/12/canadian-french-accents-post-1-in-our-32-accents-series-86/

vocaroo.com/i/s1JMT141WMvs

Huh, I haven't noticed Puerto Ricans talking like that. I thought it was more of the chilean ghetto thing where you don't always pronounce r

biggest distinction is between Costeño and Serrano. Serranos tend to do this weird thing with the "r" which is similiar to the Argentina "sh", especially in Cuenca where it actually sounds pretty comical. On the coast it is a pretty standard, unremarkable Latin American accent except for the shit ton of slang they use, particularly in Guayaquil. As a foreigner it's hard to keep up sometimes. Most people who move to Cuenca find their Spanish very easy to understand as it is very "cantadito", then struggle with the rapid fire, slurring costeños.

lower class scottish is literally another language

youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

no one ever talks about Andino or Ecuatorial by the way. Some gringo made this map.

no one said argentina isn't spic
stop projecting

>Serranos tend to do this weird thing with the "r" which is similiar to the Argentina "sh", especially in Cuenca where it actually sounds pretty comical
Example pls

I call BS. Everyone south of Durango speaks chilango.

americans dont have an accent

yes they do you stupid cunt
leave your fucking house for once and explore your humongous fucking country you fat fucking turd.

I can bearly tell the difference between an American, a British, and an Aussie accent. Idkhow many different American accents there are.

sinaloa should have its own accent

FIERRO PARIENTE A LA VERGA

>tfw based 16

In reality though, there's probably 3 main accents in Aus: city, country, aboriginal. City could be split into West/East or West/East/North but the differences would be pretty minimal.

>American education

look at this idk why the Canuk posted it, its hard to see the markings he made for Canadians accents, because its like just 2 dialects one of which is forced into being rather than just being a continuation of the American northern and American Western dialects.

fierrrro

>
there are like 10 accents here. I speak the human one a.k.a bogotano

In Spanish, it is the Mexican central accent, in German it sounds rather like High German with heavy Low German influence as I'm used to it since I'm very close to the Netherlands.

>uyy chino no seas tan lampara mi perro
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""human one""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

fierro pariente

A stupid amount.

How the fuck do I know what my accent is like?

putos provincianos

say something on vocaroo and we will tell you

who else is from based bajio?

>based
>bajio

>Going into this much detail over minor differences in pronunciation
>not having a soda vs pop delineation for Chicago, nor the Chicago accent.

loads and theyre all shit except mine

less these days though, only stupid northerners care about their accent because muh identity

what a fucking mess

Reminder that all mexican accents other than the North-western one are shit.

I have the Northwest accent. Do other Mexicans really think we sound angry?

There's only one from what I can tell.
They're all shit.

My accent is different though, since i'm more fluent in english and used to english accents.

I've heard that they think we sound like we're singing.

nah, just a bit funny. Costeño (especially coatzacoalcos and neighboring areas) sound fucking awful.

Really? I always thought they thought we sounded angry and that THEY sound like they're singing, which I always found very snobbish.

But I guess it's true. Cantamos bien las rancheras jajaja