/brit/

A free-stater pro-treaty blueshirt Cumann na nGaedheal member professor and corporatist was teaching a class on Michael Collins, a known big fella.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Collins and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than the heroes of 1916!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, anti-treaty IRA champion who had fought in 10 different flying columns and understood the necessity of physical force republicanism and fully supported all military decisions made by De Valera stood up and held up a treaty.

"What does this treaty give us?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite West Britishly and smugly replied "the freedom to achieve freedom, you stupid Irregular"

"Wrong. It’s been 1 year since Lloyd-George created it. If it gave us this freedom and constitutional nationalism, as you say, is real… then Ireland should be a republic now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Celtic Twilight. He stormed out of the room crying those free-stater crocodile tears. The same tears free-staters cry for the "casualties of war" (which could never make a republic not a worthy cause) when they jealously try to claw justly earned glory from the deserving De Valera. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had voted against the treaty and become more than a swaddler traitor professor. He wished so much that he had an anti-treaty IRA squad to summarily execute him and spare embarrassment, but he himself had fought against them! edition

cara

JANNY'S GONE MAD

janny status:
testicular devastation

Is this thread sure, or it will be deleted soon?

REAL EDITION

>janny deletes a thread
>4 more sprout up

NO SURRENDER

proper thread

aye

think this is getting out of hand now desu

which /brit/ is the original?

remember to bump them all

FREE STATE MORE LIKE ILLEGITI-MATE

all me

>"Guys please don't clog the board, make the thread once it reaches page 8."