How did the world and Sup Forums reacted to the Chilean earthquake in 2010?

How did the world and Sup Forums reacted to the Chilean earthquake in 2010?
Did anyone cared?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/639433/Chilean-miners-the-33-antontonio-banderas-juan-illanes-San-Jose-mine
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_abraza_a_Chile
elcomercio.com/actualidad/argentina-avion-ayudahumanitaria-terremoto-ecuador.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI CHI CHI

How did the world and Sup Forums reacted to the Mexican earthquake in 1985?
Did anyone cared?

I remember it was on our evening news for multiple nights in a row
I think it was a slow newsweek desu

I didn't actually know there was an earthquake in Chile.

We did care, we sent a plane with help
Was on the news for a while and people made donations, we actually like your country

it was a really massive news story here (not memeing) -- remember that lad who's mistress and wife met when they got stuck down there. funny shit. Did that really happen in 2010? I thought it was 2011 desu.

never heard of it. no.

CHI

hang on wait. Nope nothing about an earthquake lmao, thought you were talking about the Chilean miners. That story was massive.

I love your contact with the outside world
Are all anglos like that?

How did the world and Sup Forums reacted to the argentine natsoc coup d'etat in 1976?
Did anyone cared?

Weren't the miners because of the earthquake

of course we were worried
in 60s the Chilean quake caused a massive tsunami, which traveled upto the oppsite side of the earth and demolished a northern Japanese city and killed hundreds

Chilean miners yes. Nothing of an earthquake, though.

This desu.

I wasn't alive in 1985 desu :3
just googled it, apparently it was 2010 but 6 months after the earthquake (which I can't actually remember) -- the miners was HUGE news though.

1 billion people watched the rescue of the miners live.

I can confirm the miners were literally huge news for some reason, crazy amount of reporting from what little I can remember of it, day by day hour by hour

wew that's like world cup final levels.
express.co.uk/news/world/639433/Chilean-miners-the-33-antontonio-banderas-juan-illanes-San-Jose-mine depressing.

This nobody cared about any earth quake. But those fucking miners were everywhere when they got out.

How did the world and Sup Forums reacted to the Great Storm in 1987?
Did anyone cared?

Who the fuck cares about Chile? Our race is shit,

hey, nice, I didn't know that :)

Yeah, the earthquake is pretty unknown in the states. I think the Italy earthquake caught on because of increased social media and on here because Americans were trying to be edgy about it.

>american education

>western media

keeping f11 pressed

IIRC last year 8.4 earthquake just caused plain ol' shitposting (started by chileans btw)

Lots and lots of Argentine artists and musicians got together in order to collect food, clothes, and medicine for Chileans.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina_abraza_a_Chile

I cared for my chilean brothers of course
How did the world react to the ecuadorian earthquake last April? :/

We sent an Hercules airplane with supplies.

elcomercio.com/actualidad/argentina-avion-ayudahumanitaria-terremoto-ecuador.html

Yes, we heard about it.

A bit of help 4 u

Did anyone cared about our collapse church eq?

I wasn't alive but I wouldn't have cared if I was.

How did the world and Sup Forums reacted to the Norwegian butter crisis in 2011?
Did anyone cared?