How expensive are Mid/Low computers in your country?

How expensive are Mid/Low computers in your country?
I'm sick of /Big PC/ screwing us over.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/vTLRjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, my custom build from last year was cheaper than that and far beyond it in terms of performance. Prebuilts are truly a meme.

pcpartpicker.com/list/vTLRjc

Like $300

under $500
that's terrible what country are you in?

You can go to logicalincrements and change the country to compare prices.

My build features a 580 and an i5 7600k with m.2, with peripherals included it totals just above $1500

Maybe $400 or something, but it depends on what you're regarding as mid/low.

Hint: Get the OEM one install only shit version of Windows 10 for $3 or so, off some auction platform.

> I'm sick of /Big PC/ screwing us over.
They don't really, computer parts are pretty damn cheap for what they are.

Australia.
Even Newegg screws us now

> Australia
You should be able to leave that computer / internet hell if you try.

Or start a company and import at better conditions, perhaps.

>dont really
I can literally make this pc for hundreds cheaper than this while having a full windows that is transferrable.

The Australians probably screw themselves. Doesn't really seem to affect major markets like Europe (if you deduct taxes) or the USA, /Big PC/ kept the machines relatively cheap.

> while having a full windows
It doesn't need any windows.

why did you make this same thread again?

>doesnt need any windows
Are you sure we are talking about same windows? Because i am referring to windows 10 full. Specifically full because that version can be transferred to different pc's

>inb4 linux
Would be fair but OP didnt state the intention behind pc usage.

Issue is the market never adjusted for the value of the Australian Dollar.
Most of our prices were set when the AUD was literally 50-60 US cents, it went higher than the USD and now it's 85, yet prices have never changed, or they've simply increased anyways.

The best example of the "Australia tax" was when our dollar was worth nearly $1.10 US during the GFC, and digital games downloaded from American servers on Steam were still, arbitrarily, $110 AUD.

That was a great time. Remember when it was apparently cheaper to fly to the USA, stay in California for 10 days, buy Adobe Creative Suite there and return than it was to buy it in Australia

$1961

What is mid/low? Any computer not on the latest HEDT platform with at least 2 Titans can be considered mid/low. $2000-3000 will still be reasonable for the upper end of the low-mid systems with a 8700K and a 1080Ti etc.

Alienware desktops are much better priced than that

I saw a similar build for $500 this black Friday but only 3gb 1060

We earn more money on average retard that's why companies can sell things for higher cost. Plus smaller market, taxes, shipping costs. Some dumbass at Coles is probably on 45k a year where as the same entry level job in the states is like 20k. Learn some basic economic Chang

Considering how my cunt is just a stone throw's away from Taiwan, Malaysia, Chyna, Japan and Thailand its a bit pricier than US prices.

>buying a pre-built pc
>REEEE I"M GETTING RIPPED OFF BY BIG PC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE