/anglo/

/anglo/ revival edition

Invited: UK, USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, good lads
Not invited: bullies

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/new-zealanders-are-australias-most-unhappy-expats/news-story/42b6709a7c4282754795620ba862214c
heatst.com/culture-wars/first-camp-for-transgender-kids-to-open-in-australia-next-month/
youtube.com/watch?v=xxDayOWNx5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're not anglo aka cucked.

Good thread

>USA
>anglo

shit thread

is this "brit" that hopefully the janny doesn't bin?

Dont invite the assholes

Why the fuck would we be here

>British Isles not included

Bit rude

yes don't post that keyword though or janny will delete this

>English Cross dead center

Typical arrogant britfaggery

America is /hispano/

Canada, Australia and NZ will all have Chinese as an official language in less than 50 years.

Pablo

>generals
>automatically cancer
pick two

can we call this union /fiveeyes/ instead

why is the janny such a cuck

Cletus or some other sisterfucking bumpkin name

Friends for life

England is already New Pakistan

From New England, far from Cletus and his family

Not really. America is mostly Germans who were cucked out of their language and speak English. Same thing will happen to chinks and spics

fuck frogs

English binds us together

REMOVE QUEBECOIS

Yanks aren't anglo they're germanic what is this shit

anglophone

eternal anglo reporting in

English is a Germanic language so therefore all Anglos are Germanic :^)

This

The Italians and Germans were forced to go with the flow, the new batch of immigrants will do the same.

NZ should immediately have their Anglosphere membership revoked for being cry baby chicken shits that can't even handle mild forms of banter

news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/new-zealanders-are-australias-most-unhappy-expats/news-story/42b6709a7c4282754795620ba862214c

>Those from New Zealand are seen as Australia’s neighbours and friends. But it turns out they don’t like us that much.

>We tease them for using terms like “chilli bin” instead of “Eski” and for the way they pronounce “fush and chups”. While Australians may think it’s all friendly fire, it turns out half of the New Zealand nationals living in Australia feel discriminated against.

>In a surprising new report, it was revealed New Zealand expats feel discriminated against in Australia, more than any other nationality. The Scanlon Foundation’s Australians Today report said New Zealand nationals who came to Australia with a Special Category Visa, a temporary visa that lets you stay and work in Australia if you remain a New Zealand citizen, felt the most hard done by.

>According to the report, 50 per cent of New Zealand nationals in Australia said they had experienced discrimination because of their skin colour, ethnic origin or religion over the last 12 months. Despite suffering from a high level of discrimination, the report states abuse is mostly verbal and they don’t experience physical assault or property damage.

Who could blame them. If i moved from god's own to a glorified slum, I would be unhappy as well

dam imagine living in new zealand like this guy LMAO

>No Zealand

East Tasmania pls

>East Tasmania
NZ doesn't deserve the moniker. It hasn't even had a proper mass shooting.

Invited: latin americans, latin europeans

Buena suerte with that chico

SHART

Kiwis that emigrate from New Zealand to Australia raise the IQ of both populations.

Also

EVERYONE GET A LOAD OF WHAT AUSTRALIA IS DOING TO THEIR KIDS

>The first camp expressly for transgender kids will open in Tasmania this summer, ABC reports. The 2016 Trans Camp camp will be open to transgender kids of all ages, their families and friends. In addition to art workshops and sports activities, organizers will provide sessions on mental health, online harassment and transgender rights and courses such as “Makeup 101,” “BDSM 101” and “Paganism 101.”

>transgender kids
>BDSM 101

>Australian fencer Avery Holderness-Roddam said the idea for the camp came to him when he began transitioning from female to male and realized that there were no events to let transgender kids share their experiences and learn their rights.

>HE

>“I thought, ‘I wonder if there’s something national going on trying to bring members of the community from around Australia together’, because that would be really cool,” the 29-year-old told 936 ABC Hobart.

heatst.com/culture-wars/first-camp-for-transgender-kids-to-open-in-australia-next-month/

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

AUSFAILIA
YES

>tfw Americans care more about Mexico with their /cum/ thread than /anglo/

bad feeling, im done with those stinky bean boys

What happened to /brit/?

Quick question: Why are Anglos so shit, spreading weak chins, googly eyes and obesity wherever we go?

I'm actually Anglo by the way, not German/Mexican like the usual burger, and it's clear to me that Anglos are shit tier animals with no taste

shoo shoo poo peeland

Canadians? Srsly?

the usual yank actually is not pure at all
they're germanic, anglo, celtic, italian and polish all in that order.

Sure thing Pablo.

Okay, well my meaning was that my immediate family is from England and are clearly English

In my experience the average white american is usually split either a half and 2 fourths, or 4 fourths.

Fuck anglo scum

You should greb a L&P frum the chullybun and relux cuz

BEADY

Hey ausfags i just did my tax return, well i didnt do it myself i gave to my dad and he got his accountant to do it.

I only started working like december last year, but my dad said i will get $11.000 back. I was busy and couldnt stay on the phone to ask the specifics but under what circumstances would a 19 year old like me get 11k in a tax return, it doesnt seem right but i don't know how all this shit works anyways

Ah yes the rumored anglosphere thread

Okay Kangaroo Potato Nigga, you have your fun, now go back to your Convict Colony so we can gas you out of existence quickly

why do you have an earring?

Finally no fr*gs stinking up an anglosphere thread

youtube.com/watch?v=xxDayOWNx5A

>This is a prototypical anglo-saxon male

sup faggots

Still obsessed with us ?

You just can't resist the Big French Cock lmao

Sorry I can't understand your accent

Be honest, you wanted me to join this thread.

Hoho engis xdxdd haaa funy

every time

>Los Estados Unidos
>anglo

6 gorillion hours in ms paint

You're missing our federation star, but otherwise quite good.

Lotta hotheads in here

You can't live without us.

>ireland
>anglo

>ireland
>ivory coast flag

a love/hate relationship only works if you stay away a bit, give us some space

>Americuckkka

No thanks

fuck *ngloshits

I like frogs

So do I

That's cool. It's good to know we have so much in common.

this is better

Do you guys have these?

Yes, but our funnel cake is so good we don't need ice cream on it.

>No ice cream
>A funnel cake

no

never heard of it

no honestly

I hope that thing is for sharing as well looks massive

Nobody can eat a full funnel cake. Nobody.

I can

Haha, r-right. Nobody...

American portion size is ridiculous though so Im not surprised

Step it up leaf

I gained 15 pounds in a week when I went too florida. Good eats but holy shit.

If you add some exercise to your routine, your caloric intake increases geometrically. Sometimes I'll just eat an entire 16" pizza by myself.

>exercising

it's the thing you do when you move a bunch

why would i wanna do that, that sounds dumb

roach