I love how brave you all are behind a computer, but with our great gun laws and stand your ground laws...

I love how brave you all are behind a computer, but with our great gun laws and stand your ground laws, I could literally shoot you and claim it was self defense

So watch your mouth

God damn it, shit like this is why people think we can't handle banter.

SHART

We have some of the best gun laws in the civilized world

It's about time we put everyone in their place

IN

jajajajajajajajaja

While agreed with the laws, your threats aren't really the best response to the Meme Crisis of 2016. sharge, 2bh

Careful m8, anymore threats and you'll make me shart myself in fear

do americans really shoot liquid shit out of their asshole when they are in danger?

MART

They do, it's a defense mechanism

THIS SUMMER
A SHARTER HAS HAD ENOUGH

just gonna wait a while until hispanic is majority, before crossing the border and pals open the gates and say: it took a time but it was retrieved, hombre. we might go to your place and invite you a taco.

>tfw your country will never have based shart your ground laws
why live

SHART

IN

Answer to this riddle.
>never move to the US.
Problem solved.

I love how brave you all are behind a computer, but with our designated shitting aisles and shart in mart laws, I could literally shart you and claim it was self defense

So watch your mouth

Sometimes it's hard to tell if murricans are trying to banter or if they're serious.

>be american
>get shart
kek

t. Steve Sharter.

Yes, I'm an American walking through walmart
I see an old man, he's pushing his cart
He was awfully nervous, he's about to shart
I thought to myself, it was time to go
But alas, I was a little too slow
He let it rip, the thunder from below
The smell was horrific when he opened the black hole
He drained his bowels right in the mart
He did it all while pushing his cart

t. Sharty McFly

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

And how many minutes will elapse from the moment you see me until you aim, fire and hit?

>must first forcefully prise gun from its concealed carry spot under a 62-pound roll of fat
>the effort of which will cause you SHART and probably shoot yourself

>threatening a mass sharting over the bantz

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

I hate it when foreigners and tourists are picked in the lottery to be the designated mart sharters. They never do a good enough job except for Indians.

SHART

Proxy or true shart?

Reminder that Mexico is a weapon of mass immigration developed by Spain to destroy the USA.

nice laws

why are americans so unbelievably rude? is it up to canada to put you into your place again?

kek..without gun Shartmerica is pussy

This meme is getting out of control.

No, we shart in mart to prevent it from happening during battle.

*sharts*

>our great gun laws

>gun homicides
>countries where people don't have guns

>be America
>be entitled to private ownership of literal assault guns
>have the highest murder rate of all developed countries

Every answer that is "le niggers xDDDD" will be discarded

I think Japan has the most reasonable gun laws. In most countries people who follow the law don't have guns but criminals have them illegally, which gives criminals the advantage.

But in America everyone has guns, which causes some to do really crazy shit that they wouldn't do if they weren't allowed to have guns.

In Japan, police officers are allowed to have guns and civilians aren't. This makes the most sense to me. People won't get into crazy shit like America, and there will be a way to fight back unlike in Europe.

>be entitled to private ownership of literal assault guns
If you're talking about actual assault weapons and not rifles with a black stock, they aren't that easy to get.

Aren't there states where all you have to do is show ID and you can buy a handgun?

Handguns are easier but many states have a waiting period so you can't buy a "Saturday Night Special". Some states like my home state also have background checks.